December Mums

:hugs: - molly hope thery sort your homebirth soon and baby gets moving !!

PP - well done on packing your hospital bag and enjoy the shopping ! :happydance:

Poloma- Hope your little boy feels better soon!! :hugs:

Lou - thank you although now im very scared !!!!!! :dohh:

Malpal - good luck with your appt this afternoon!!

Sorry if ive missed anyone else !!

Well im feeling very bored with no energy today , i have anetenatal class tonight so ill have to get dressed at some point !!

December 9th girls congratulations on being full term today

Lou
xxx

are we lol thats gone quick! we can start trying to get our babies out now then!

i need some travel size things for my hospital bag...anyone got ideas where to get them xxx

Boots , superdrug and asda all have the traval size things !!

I didnt think about travel size :blush:

haha i thought they wouldnt take up so much room plus i wont need big bottles! i looked at asda last time and they didnt have any! going shopping in a min, so ill go to a different asda lol xxx

I know you are in wolverhampton so im not sure how far it is from you but asda at great bridge sell them i sent my mom for some for her holiday this weekend !!

yep... thats the one im going to go to today! didnt realise you were so close to me! xxx

sorry momandpeanut i didnt mean to scare you LOL.

katie the asda by me sell them so maybe ask in there, they arent by toiletries they are by travel stuff like luggage straps and suitcase locks.

im feeling bored today, i havent got the car so cant really go anywhere and i spent yesterday sorting house out so not much to do.

Lou
xxx

yep... thats the one im going to go to today! didnt realise you were so close to me! xxx

I live in coventry at the minute but Great bridge is about 10 mins from where i used to live so my family are all around there !

Morning!

I grabbed travel sized stuff for my bag from Wal-Mart. No fuss, no muss. Super tired today. My upstairs neighbours were drinking and fighting last night, they kept up until nearly 4am!!! :hissy:

I even knocked on their door to tell them to keep it down, as OH gets up for work at 5am and has to drive an hour north, so he needs to be rested. Jerks.

So now I'm tired and bitchy, lol. Will probably go for a nap soon! First PreNatal class today!!!! :happydance:

Tyff - :hugs: :hugs: hope you get some rest !! We have a couple by us that have these nights and they drive me up the wall !!!

Hope you enjoy class today !!

Isn't it the worst? In fact, I can hear them right now... how they're awake after drinking/arguing/partying since 1am is beyond me. I should have called the police. It's a $500 fine if someone is causing a "domestic disturbance".

Don't you ever just want to yell to them that no one cares about their fights? Sounds bad, I know... but yeeesh. If you're fighting that much, maybe it's time to rethink the relationship, no? Eh... there's the bitchyness coming out! :dohh:

Chilly out today!:cold:

sorry you had a bad night tyff, my neighbour has been listening to music since about 8am which i know isnt mega early but she has been listening to the same song on repeat for about 2 hours luckily she has gone out now but when i next see her i will be sure to tell her i now hate that song LOL

i just had a lovely shower and washed my hair, put on some comfy tracksuit bottoms and a tshirt and am just chilling with the heating on... nice!

Lou
xxx

Lou - I love doing that too! The shower, I mean... not listening to the same song over and over again for 2 hours. That'd drive me up the wall too!

Although I think I might have been guilty of doing that when I was in grade school though.... :blush:

lol , i phoned the police on my neighbours because i couldnt take it anymore , whats worse is we have had to listen to them making up in the past to !! :dohh:

Its chilly here to so im sat with my feet up watching crappy daytime tv cuddling the dog !!

I got all travel size stuff for my bag a while ago from superdrug - really handy and really cheap.

xx

ellooooo i aint been on here for about a week still feel ill,,,,anyhow just read the posts ive missed & glad to know ur all well apart from the neighbours thing mine are just the same damn ignorant..im just wondering is anyone else feeling bloated & feel abit bruised??? my stomach feels bruised like from the inside i really cant explain but i hope u all no wat i mean!!! im goin to see my consulant 2moz & see wat he thinks as i never felt this in my previous pgs!!

hi girls :wave:

Been super busy today im knackered now cant wait to get home and relax!!

Had an appointment with my MW today and baby is now transverse again :dohh:

My bouncing on the birthing ball didnt work!! but ill still keep at it as you never know!!

My MW said if he hasnt moved by the time i have my scan next wed theyll book me in for c-section for 38 weeks :shock: So my LO could be here by middle of december!! so ive asked to bring my maternity leave forward if thats the case! So next friday could be my last day in work :happydance: xx

alphatee - My tummy feels bruised in certain parts as if it's "from the inside" exactly like you said - I'm wondering if it's a bony knee or elbow??? lol

Nessa - you have a stubborn little man there! bless him. Fingers crossed he may turn but if not at least you will have your baby 2 weeks earlier - thats amazing!

Had my MW appt today, measuring 40w already!!!! OMG. She reckons baby is already 7 - 7.5 lbs now and head is 2/5ths engaged, same as before - not been bouncing enough. Ooopsie x x

How are you feeling Molly hun? x x

im a grump bag, in pain doc says slow labour! bouncing on ball waling etc etc.

plus point the supervisor oked my homebirth so im totally booked in now yay

Kate get on that bouncing ball hun!!

Congrats on getting your Homebirth molly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back