December Mums

I'll pack it tomorrow i promise, i want to take my LV holdall but the zip is a bit bust so i'll pester OH to fix it for me tonight lol.

I'm the same - keep procrastinating. I lets see if we can both post on here tomorrow that our bags are now done - OK?

Ok Deal, my OH is on the zip fixing case as we speak :baby:

Rafwife - you need to get in on this too - even if you don't have a bag, you still ought to get all your stuff together, even if you chuck it in a make do bag for now.

Right - lets see who else needs to get their bag packed ASAP!!!!

I am SO crossing my fingers for you too, Molly! I hope this is it! :wohoo:

Didn't think the snow was going to get that much of a reaction! It is pretty though, love the first snowstorm. Remind me of this feeling when we're blanketed uner 8 feet of it though and I'm tired of it! :p

here's some yummy cupcakes I made earlier for the December girlies - they can be "Good luck Molly Cupcakes" lol :cake: x x

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/bambikate3/cupcake2.jpg

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/bambikate3/cupcake1.jpg

Damn.
Now I really need a cupcake.
Forget a nutritious dinner! I wonder if the bakery is still open?
Or do I start baking myself?
Dangerous!

Good luck Molly! hope it happens!

Lovely cupcakes Kate!
I got my birthing ball today! I love it :) Im bouncing away now annoying the hell outta OH haha

xx

Still up and sore. :( Have left OH in bed as I don't want to disturb him and have come downstairs to cuddle on the sofa with the dog and bounce on my ball. Pains are just general shooting achy bump pains, nothing interesting is happening!

I'll pack it tomorrow i promise, i want to take my LV holdall but the zip is a bit bust so i'll pester OH to fix it for me tonight lol.

I'm the same - keep procrastinating. I lets see if we can both post on here tomorrow that our bags are now done - OK?

Ok Deal, my OH is on the zip fixing case as we speak :baby:

Rafwife - you need to get in on this too - even if you don't have a bag, you still ought to get all your stuff together, even if you chuck it in a make do bag for now.

Right - lets see who else needs to get their bag packed ASAP!!!!

I should probably place myself on the list of those who need to be nagged to get it done already! Mine's sort of done a little bit? :blush:
I have some diapers, baby wipes and blankets in there.
And I am slowly assembling toiletries for myself. I am still debating whether or not to splurge on new pajamas and robe. I saw a really cute and cheap set the other day - one that was cheap enough that I wouldn't be upset if it got too nasty and stained from whatever lovely things will be gushing out of us after the whole birth thing. I know. Charming, isn't it?
If all goes well, I'll be in the hospital for about 24 hours. Seems a bit silly to pack a huge bag.

definitely splurge! I would. After all, you're going to want to be as comfy as possible when in hospital :)

Morning Ladies if any of you are up and about this early!! I slept like crap last night, i just couldnt get comfy, then i couldnt get to sleep, then i kept waking, grrrr

I'm supposed to be going xmas shopping today if OH decides to wake up lol.

Need to get another nightie for my hospital bag then its ready, i sorted all the stuff out last night its all in a pile ready to go into the bag once ive picked up the last bits. Soy by tonight it should be done, YAY!!

I havent bothered spending a lot of money, i just got a new dressing gown and slippers from Primarcheee and a couple of nighties, oh and some of those slipper sock thingies that seem to be everywhere right now. They wereonly £1 so thought id get some for the sake of it lol, ive always got cold feet.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

morning ladys, im in tonns of pain and its not doing ANYTHING really pissed off i lost some plug last night and have blood in my wee so spent 25 mins on the phone this morning to the doctors so i can see whats going on gettin seriously fed up i wish it was pain that felt like it was doing something but its not it just realllllly hurts

i are a grizog

oh
Molly, i hope it happens so for you hun, you have been in pain now for a while.

hope the doc or midwife get their arses into gear and do something, have you been OKd for your home birth now?

Well done PP for sorting your things out for hospital, we just got to get the rest of you into shape and sorted LOL

Lou
xxx

December 9th girls congratulations on being full term today

Lou
xxx

Morning ladies xXx
:hug: Molly and Rafwife

Well Noah should have gone to nursery today, but the little monkey has only just woken up! lol and he has a rotten cough like me :cry:
So we will be mooching around the house again today.

Dp is taking Abbi to visit friends tonight till Thurs so me and Noah can have some quality time together :happydance:

He also promised he would take them both away for a few days before baby is born so I can have a complete chill out session! :happydance:
Think he has realised just how hard it can be with two toddlers around 24/7!

Hope everyone has a good day xXx

Morning Ladies!

Well done PP on sorting your bag out and enjoy your christmas shopping.
I hope things get moving for you Molly and your LO is here soon!!

And Hello :hi: DD Buddy Lollylou, can you believe it's only 4 weeks today!!!!:happydance: Saying that though if you babies are listening wouldn't mind you being a little early!!!!!!

Well i have my 36 week midwife appointment this afternoon, and may do a little bit of shopping this morning.

Have a good day everyone xxxx

:wave: Morning Poloma,

Sorry i missed you off you must have snuck in whilst i was typing!!!!!!

:hugs: to your poorly boy! xxxx

im half oked because of what happened with my first baby there is tonns of red tape that they have to follow incase anything goes wrong or i have another still birth i cant sue them basically which is stupid cause this pregnancy is nothing like my first and im more pregnant than i was then.

hugs to everyone happy tuesday

hope you get everything sorted for your home birth soon molly

poloma make the most of your quality time with noah and chill out as much as you can, your partner is good to be giving you the time to relax. sorry noah got a poorly cough too

malpal its very weird that its now only 4 weeks OH said all along when its 4 weeks it will be close and thats today. like you i would love for her to hurry up and come out whenever is her earliest convenience!!!

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"