December Mums

Hello girls. Well I took a trip to the hospital this morning. Because I've been getting dizzy spells for the past 3 days & her movements aren't as strong, they're more like little flutters. And they're not as often as they was. So I got concerned. I went in to be monitored, baby's fine. Apparently movement does reduce wen your nearing the end, when the babys engaging so thats why her movements are not as strong. She said she feels about 6lb odd. Just the right size for my body. They've just told me to up my iron tablets to 3 times instead of 2 a day. Maybe thats why I keep going dizzy, seeing lights, Light-headed, etc. I said I cant wait for this baby come out. Midwife said, Get eating pineapples. So I went and bought one, Haha! Does any of you know how regular were supposed to eat them if we want to get things moving? And YEY full term today. :) x

Hope your all ok ladies. xx

im a grump bag, in pain doc says slow labour! bouncing on ball waling etc etc.

plus point the supervisor oked my homebirth so im totally booked in now yay

:dance: yay glad it was OK'ed thats fab. Sorry your feeling poo here's something to get that slow labour kick started sweetie .....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

OK Nessa, if you bounce, I'll bounce too - lol boiiiiing x x

7 :rofl: Bladi hell.
I better get a move on then lol.
Think I'll have another in a few days.
:)

oooh P.S congrats on being full term today Donna, glad all was OK in the end at hosp x x

donna im glad you and lexi are okay :hugs: Also congrats on being full term!!!

Deal Kate :D As soon as i get in i promise ;) xx

aww Molly i know how you feal i was in slow labour for a week with clara it took 4 days from when my plug went. found out after the birth she had been laid back to back and no body bothered to tell me thats why i was in slow labour and in so much pain all the time. just try and rest between pains its hard but you need to store some energy up hun.

Good luck
Lou

only just got up and it's nearly half 11 here!!! oops. But finally got my hospital bag packed! YAY Taking one for me and one for baby - just got to add last minute things like phone charger and hairbrush.

Good luck for all of you waiting for labour to start.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Got looooooaaaaaaaaadddddddddds to do today as well as my antenatal appointment and then the hospital tour this evening. Good job we've eaten some weetabix!

Hello! So what happened to BnB yesterday then?

I've been to see the consultant this morning and he's given the go-ahead for my home birth so long as my Hb and blood count remain normal. MW is going to come on Friday morning with the pool and homebirthing kit. Very exciting! One of the MWs I saw this morning measured me at 36cm, that's an increase of 3cm in a week! :shock: Puts me on the top line of my personal growth chart. I hope it's just errors in measuring but then the past couple of days my stretch marks and tummy muscles have been killing me so maybe baby has just splurged!

Us Dec 9th girls are term today!! Hooray!!

Lou - exciting about your nusery! Have you taken any pics to post?
PP - I've STILL not packed my hospital bag! And I've begun to feel like the baby could come at any time.
Nessa - transverse again? But that means LO is half way to the right way! Keep trying!
Donna - how crappy moving on to 3 tablets a day! :sick: Glad all is well with LO. I'm not convinced by teh efficacy of pineapple I'm afraid!
Molly - :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Not long now!

Well had my 36 week appointment this afternoon and midwife has said i'm 2/5ths engaged and ready for labour!!!!!!!:happydance:
How mad is that! I assumed i would have to get to 0/5ths or even 1/5th but apparently that happens in labour. Texted DH and told him, think he may be panicing now.
People do keep commenting that they don't think i'm going to last untill my DD. I don't want to get my hopes up as i'll probably be still sitting here in Jan!!
Congrats to all December 9th Girls :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know the feeling Malpal! Everyone keeps saying that I'm going to go 2 weeks early, but I'm positive that they're jinxing me and I'll be 2 weeks late! However, bright side of that is that with GDM I'm pretty sure they won't let me go over my due date. Huzzah! :Happydance:

I don't need insulin so they won't be inducing me early.

Sorry to hear baby is transverse again, Nessa. :( Good luck with the birthing ball!

Donna - Not sure if the pineapple works either, but it's tasty stuff! Nothing wrong with trying, right?

PeanutBean - Yay for your homebirth! I still can't believe all the Dec 9th girls are term! You guys will have to do a "Happy Due Date to Us" thread (provided there are still Dec 9th girls left by then!)

Hey girls sorry ive been quite today. Just had alot to deal with. Hope you all ok. Ive been trailing through the posts so i hope i dont miss anyone out lol

Tyff- Sorry you didnt get much sleep last night hunni, stupid people. And good luck with prentatal today

PP- Hope you enjoyed your xmas shopping and well done you for getting your hospital bad packed :D. I havn't spent to much either as some of it will be chucked away cos of all the blood and water and stuff that is gunna end up over it.

Molly- Sorry your in so much pain hunni :hugs:. But wow slow labour come on hunni you can do it!! Get bouncing on that ball and lets get this labour speeded up :D :dance:. Im so excited he he

Malpal-Malpal- Glad your appoinment went well. And yay for baby engaging :happydance:

Momandpeanut- Good luck with your class :hugs:

alphatee- I have a bruised feeling sometimes, it might be how she is layed or something

Nessa- Hope baby goes head down soon hunni. But if not just think you will have your baby in 4 weeks :happydance:. Good luck hunni

Donna- Glad you and lexi are ok hunni :hugs:

Shri- Hope your appoinment goes well

Peanutbean- Glad you got your home birth hunni :D

As for me im just stressed but hopefully i will get everything sorted before Aidan turns up bless him
xx

:hugs::hugs: Heather

Well ladies i picked up some raspberry leaf tea today, it says 37 weeks onwards but im going to ease myself in over the next week with a cup a day. Im actually suprised it doesnt taste as bad as i thought it would, not something i'd be guzzling all the time though :rofl:

As soon as i walked into the shop the lady handed me the box straight away without even askign what i wanted, made me laugh :rofl:

Picked up a few xmas bits, got a right result at christian dior, i wanted a mascara but ended up getting a mascara & eyeshadow gift set for the same price, and then because i brought 2 things i got a free gift of a make up bag with little samples in .... not 10 mins before i said to OH "keep an eye out for a little make up bag for me to put in my hospital bag" Result :happydance::happydance:

Hope youve all had a good day!!

I've had so much more news that I've just posted a thread with it: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/73727-lots-nice-news.html

Heather, sorry about all the crap you're going through, hope things improve soon. :hugs:

:rofl: okay okay youve made me feel quilty now :blush: i havnt done my bouncing yet!!!

Off i go to get me ball......

"quilty" :rofl: lol soz I know you meant guilty but I can so imagine that being a saying.., "I'm feeling a bit quilty today" lol. Good girl! Just finished my 30 min ball sesh. Thought I was having a contraction at one point whilst doing a swishy move with my hips but I think it was stitch :dohh: lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->