December Mums

Hi girls, just wondered if any of you are on facebook? I know there is a thread with it and been through adding everyone but wondered if the December chicks were on there too? PM me with your name or email if it's OK to add you :D yay x x

I'm on Facebook! I'll PM you the details now. :wohoo:

I'm off to pack my hospital bag, or as much as I can, I really truly am!! Then to bed! See you tomorrow girls.

Hi girls, just wondered if any of you are on facebook? I know there is a thread with it and been through adding everyone but wondered if the December chicks were on there too? PM me with your name or email if it's OK to add you :D yay x x

Im on facebook , sent you a pm x

I sent you guys some friend requests. Hope you don't mind! :blush:

I am a total Facebook addict. It's bruuuuuutal!

Morning all,

I had the worst night last night , ive been awake for hours i have a terrible headache and im so uncomfy !! i have had the odd few bh but nothing regular im sooo tired i could cry !!

I have my midwife appt this morning so im going to lie on the setee until then !

awww hun, sorry you had a rubbish night, good luck at the MW today. I kept waking up with really strong cramps all night - thinking they may have been BH?? Dunno! x x

woop woop and I thought I wasn't having any - lol I hope you're right...even tho they are a pain in the butt. (well tummy more specifically) x x

oh my gosh i have the worst pain in my left boob!!!! its been there a couple of days but last night it was so bad, should i see the docs?! slightly embarrasing?! could it be something to do with milk coming in?!!!! knowone tells you these things! it weelly hurts tho:cry:

xxx

"quilty" :rofl: lol soz I know you meant guilty but I can so imagine that being a saying.., "I'm feeling a bit quilty today" lol. Good girl! Just finished my 30 min ball sesh. Thought I was having a contraction at one point whilst doing a swishy move with my hips but I think it was stitch :dohh: lol x x

:rofl::rofl::dohh:

Ill PM you hun My FB xx

"quilty" :rofl: lol soz I know you meant guilty but I can so imagine that being a saying.., "I'm feeling a bit quilty today" lol. Good girl! Just finished my 30 min ball sesh. Thought I was having a contraction at one point whilst doing a swishy move with my hips but I think it was stitch :dohh: lol x x

:rofl::rofl::dohh:

Ill PM you hun My FB xx

:rofl: cheers hun x x

morning girls, hope you are all ok

Kate, ill PM you my facebook details and congrats ( i think) on the BH.

momandpeanut sorry you have had a bad night, sending big hugs

morning nessa glad to hear you have been bouncing on your ball i can only do it in small sessions it hurts my back too much but got to try everything.

Tyff i hope your ok this morning or whatever time it is by you, i really cant get my head round world timing lol.

well i have the midwife this morning, at 10.40 i am really really hoping she is going to say by some miracle that baby has turned and is now head down but for some reason i think it wont be happening, consultant for me if not (cries). Then i got my sister in law coming round as she is going for her 20 week scan today and she is very nervous so coming round here afterwards so i do hope everything is ok for her.

have any of you got any plans for the day?

Lou
xxx

Have rung MW i have been leaking overnight, just water trickling, so she rang hospital and im off in to labour ward just to be safe, sure its nothing.....?!

speak later ladies xx

omg i thought i leaked alot untill now!! i slept nuddy naked last night and woke up with baby food on my face! all over my chest (i had been asleep on my back) neck and face! properly gross!

Oh UV!!!!! You poor thing! :rofl: You'll have to prop yourself up with more pillows so it runs off!!!!!!!

I think I am going to pop to the shops today, need to start thinking about buying things for my hospital bag, hmmm need to decide what to get first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->