December Mums

Brockie, sounds like you've a lot going on! Glad everything is ok. Perhaps your leaking was just excess discharge? I'm amazed by how much I seem to get now!
Kelly, sorry you feel so shitty. How was your MW appointment?
Molly :sick: lol Sorry there has been no progress yet, but it won't be long!
Tyff - glad you enjoyed your class. It's so good to have an idea of what things could be like.
PP - nice bargain on the coat! I am making do with my normal ones buttoned at the top only and my big belly sticking out!
Poloma :hugs:
Donna- oo you're all 3/5ths! I wonder what I am? I was only 4/5ths but that was a week ago. Maybe more now. My bump has certainly dropped a bit. Oh, and DH took 2 pics last night before my camera battery died so I don't know what they look like and haven't got round to charging camera yet! lol I'll try and post soon though.
Lou - :hugs: :hugs:

As for FB, I'm really rather well hidden so it's best if you PM me how to find you if you fancy being FB pals.

Well I've finally walked my dogs. It was the shittiest weather of all time and my old dog is in a real state today, plus I don't think he's pooed yet and keeps doing the worst smelling farts - I'm so not looking forward to his inevitable production on the sitting room floor. And normal people think it's only after teh baby is born that one's life revolves around poo!

I've been really off colour for a few days now. Getting up early for the consultant yesterday knocked me for 6 and the nausea and retching hasn't gone away yet, but on top of that the past few days I've been not entirely happy the other end either. Wishful thinking that it's baby rather than a bug but at the same time DH is away on Sat night and I so don't want to go into labour when he's not here! I actually skipped aquanatal this morning and that's a new one for me. Shattered beyond belief.

:hugs: Hope you start feeling more like yourself soon, PB. I've been having a slight problem with Gizmo as well with the snow. He's very particular where he poops, and lately it's right up by the bottom windows of the condos. Now that there's huge snowbanks he refuses to go outside!

I have to watch him like a hawk so he doesn't go inside. Silly dog. I've never seen one so fussy about where he goes to the bathroom. He's not so discriminating when it's in the house though :hissy:

Awesome job on the coat, PP! I love getting deals on things. Makes me feel like I've won a lottery or something. I don't blame you either for not wanting to spend alot of money on something you'd only need for 4 weeks or so. I did the same, got a coat for $15! Definitely won't mind donating it once I've had the baby!

I'm hoping things start moving along for all you 3/5ths ladies! I bet you're all going to go into labour at the same time and it'll only be a few of us left here on the Dec Mum thread :cry:

Good for you guys, kinda sucks for the rest of us, LOL!!!

Thanks for all the :hugs: guy's
Me and Noah slept till 5pm! lol wont be having an early night tonight! but I guess we both needed it.
Hoping the Doc will give me some anitbiotics and a new inhaler tomorrow, I wont be leaving the surgery till he does!
Its so bad now I have to wear a pad to catch the leaks! :blush: dam weak pelvic floor. The joys of pregnancy eh?

Hope things stert moving for you due date ladies :dust:

Sarahkka I might try your approach next time I get one of those :telephone:

i have just been to pick OH up and to go christmas tree shopping(its not going up yet) and i was getting some awful shooting pains across my tummy, i had to come home, i came home lay on the bed for 10 mins my tummy continued to get pains, baby was going mad moving around and sticking out all over the place and now it has all eased? any ideas whats going on there?
Lou
xxx

i have just been to pick OH up and to go christmas tree shopping(its not going up yet) and i was getting some awful shooting pains across my tummy, i had to come home, i came home lay on the bed for 10 mins my tummy continued to get pains, baby was going mad moving around and sticking out all over the place and now it has all eased? any ideas whats going on there?
Lou
xxx

I had something like this a few days ago. It was around my right side, low back and tummy. I was supposed to be painting the skirting but had to lie down for a while instead. It eased after a bit. Probably just strained the muscles from shopping. Have a rest!

Evening girls how are you all tonight?

Glad everything was OK Brockie hun.

PP - wow what a bargain was it purple by any chance I really want a purple coat - lol.

Anyone wanna join the grumpy preggo chick club with me? I have felt sooo sick all day and threw up earlier, not sure if it's something I've eaten or my hormones :( Been having awful cramping too and now my boobs are killing me?! I'm in the wars I think - lol. Sorry to moan x x :hugs:

PP - wow what a bargain was it purple by any chance I really want a purple coat - lol.

No it was black but it was mega cute, had a scarf attached to it that you tie into a big bow in the middle of the collar, kinda pussy bow thing, sooooo cute!!:cloud9:

lollylou let hope your LO decides to move into position soon!!

PB Hope you feel better soon and youre nausea passes :hugs:

Kate poor you i hope you feel better soon too :hugs: sounds like it could be summit youve eaten if youve been sick and had cramps :(

Im not upto alot tonight just my normal night infront of the TV!! xx

Hi girls. Haven't posted here for quite awhile. JUst been very very busy at work recently. I am on sick leave at the moment (since monday) because my blood sugar was very high. I will be going to the hosp tomorrow to get some bloods done. I hope it's all ok. I can't manage to drive to work as it is 75 kms away from the house. I feel so tired when i get to work and then to drive back home for another 75 kms kills me. I feel like sleeping in the car. I get a lot of braxton hicks now. I hope it's not labor yet as it is quite early to go in labor. I hope everybody is doing well... Not too long now girls... Can't wait to have the LO before christmas... And yeah, i haven't pack my bag yet. I might start doing that now... Do i still need to wash the LO's clothes? So many things to do... so little time

Hope your feeling better soon PB. :hugs:

Lollylou. Sorry to hear babys breech. But gr8 news that you're only measuring 2 weeks ahead instead of 4. :) Just hope baby does a somersault 4 u soon. And the pains, I've been getting them low down in my pelvis, maybe it's your muscles loosening getting ready for baby to come? I get stitches alot, midwife said its my muscles slackening lol. Bludi hurt.

Molly. Aw. Have a nice hot bath, try & ease your back.

Lol, Tyff. I was 3/5ths 2 weeks ago. When I went hospital yesterday, I'm still the same. So I've not made any progress, I'll be the last one to go out of us 9thers I bet! :lol:

Ooh Poloma, I've been having slight leakages too. Wups! Lol. Only teeny but when it happens it's like, is that my waters, wee or discharge!? :o lol. But ends up being urine, yuk!

Kate, get better soon :hugs: Sorry youre feeling crappy.

Wheyyy nessa. I'm doing the same, Face in front of tv as per, ha ha. :p

x

PP - awww sounds really cute and pretty! :D

Nessa - Thanks sweetie :hugs:

:wave: hi marah_m I washed all my LO's clothes cuz some babies can be sensitive to the preservative chemicals in new clothing so I did it just incase but it's personal preference I know some people don't x x

i washed all my clothes, my hubby has really bad excema (sp) was told it is helpful to wash in what we currently use and what we will continue to use just to familarise babies skin with it, not sure that you have to though.

sorry your feeling poo kate, hope you feel better soon ((((hugs))))

pains have eased now but when i stand are quite bad prob just on a nerve again i tell you what this whole pregnancy thing is getting right on my nerves now LOL

Lou
xxx

Haven't made a lot of posts in general..but this site helped me get through being in germany all alone when i found out about LO!!! Less than a month until baby comes and I can't wait...sounds like everyone is getting ready around here. Hope you all have it pretty easy in terms of labor and delivery! i've been checking everytime i go to the bathroom for the plug... hehehe. I'm due the 14th but hoping it's a bit earlier than that lol. I've started to leak a bit too, didn't realize it was urine at first, thought it was fluid. not so much fun but worth it in the end!!!

thanks. i will wash them then. I hope all those who are feeling crapy starts to feel better soon.

Lollylou, Im with you. Im fed up of it now. Just want her out lol. :D

Girls Ive just stuffed my face with chocolate!! Im feeling a lil sick now :sick:

I had a white chocolate cupcake, yum yum :D and then i fancied some milk chocolate so i had a kit kat chucky too :blush: i had one of them moments....when you go to the cupboard and you um and arr about what or if you should have that naughty treat and before i knew it i just ripped open the chocy bar and ate it...Ooops :rofl:

now im really jealous NESSAJANE... Can't eat any sweets and drink my coke coz of my high blood sugar level... :hissy::hissy: i want sweets now... and my coke!!!

Evening girls how are you all tonight?

Glad everything was OK Brockie hun.

Anyone wanna join the grumpy preggo chick club with me? I have felt sooo sick all day and threw up earlier, not sure if it's something I've eaten or my hormones :( Been having awful cramping too and now my boobs are killing me?! I'm in the wars I think - lol. Sorry to moan x x :hugs:

Hi ladies.

I havent posted on here so far dont know why just havent got round to it. I ve been feeling sick on and off today aswell with diaareh cramps been twice today and its not like me.There must be a bug doing the rounds :hug:

Welcome Landing and Bernie :)

Bambi, hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

nessa I am *so* jealous! I couldn't convince OH earlier to let me get chocolate. I do have mango sorbet in the freezer though.

I'm feeling a bit iffy tonight. Lots of shooting pains that take my breath away. I know nothing's happening though. Roll on December! I certainly won't miss this pain.

i got my bum in the air perfecting one hand typing.... anyone else having an evening as fun as me:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->