December Mums

Evening girls how are you all tonight?

Glad everything was OK Brockie hun.

PP - wow what a bargain was it purple by any chance I really want a purple coat - lol.

Anyone wanna join the grumpy preggo chick club with me? I have felt sooo sick all day and threw up earlier, not sure if it's something I've eaten or my hormones :( Been having awful cramping too and now my boobs are killing me?! I'm in the wars I think - lol. Sorry to moan x x :hugs:

I will take out a membership, please, but you'll have to up mine to Full Fury status. I'm having a shit day at work and I could seriously take someone's head off. Truly.
If you hear about a preggo in Canada committing multiple gory homicides, you'll know who it is!
I've been in quite a rage all day. And only partly for good reason. Everything is annoying the hell out of me!
Rawr!:growlmad:

Lollylou, Im with you. Im fed up of it now. Just want her out lol. :D

Yes same here well fed up cant wait til LO comes now and get LO in a routine as soon as possable.:hug: to all on here not long to go now we are all nearly there even though im starting to get really scared now:cry:

hallo ladies!! can i join you, my baby boy is due in January the 14th! i didn't find a january due dates thread so i thought maybe i could jump in here?

hi ladies

hope everyones had a gd day.

got terrible back ache today from the sec i woke up so not sure if ive been laid funny.
nessa i know what u mean with choc ive had 4 bars today it was an i see i need moment lol but couldnt decide on which bar so i got them all lol
been xmas shopping on ebay today god they have great deals on stuff got OH his fav calvin klein aftershave and it was half the price i pay at boots, also got an electric breastpump was only 18.99 new bargain or what.
anyways OH watchin the footy so am offski to bed in a mo get n hour of it to myself lol

lou xx

hallo ladies!! can i join you, my baby boy is due in January the 14th! i didn't find a january due dates thread so i thought maybe i could jump in here?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/68010-january-mums.html

There is a Jan mummies thread hun, they just dont rabbit on all day like we do :rofl:

thank you mara!

thank you princess, i think i'm gonna stick in here too lol

Have started my hospital bag!

Ok, so I've only packed nappies and breast pads but it's a start.

I've also ordered from Mothercare:

PJs
Slippers
Nursing Tops
Maternity Pads
Maternity Knickers
Muslin cloths

Should I get a nightdress as well as PJs? I also can't figure out how to get a nursing bra as getting measured is best, but I live in the middle of nowhere :dohh:

How's everyone else doing for packing their bags? :)

Mine is done! :happydance:

Felt the urge to get it done as I didn't know if I'd be induced early or not. However, it's done now and I feel really good about that. For some reason, it was stressing me out having it not finished. :)

Sorry to hear about the grumpiness...although I can totally relate!

Good morning ladies

its a bit windy up here, nipping to town thismorning im kinda dreading it as i can hardly walk has anyone been having like a really bad pressure fealing down below when they walk, im going to call midwife about it as its so uncomfortable, and i want to find out if its normal cus ive never felt it before.

rafwife congrats on starting your bag woohooo, ive yet to do mine but i have everything ready in a draw just need to transfer it into a bag.
re measuring for a bra have you got a mothercare book altho im sure they may tell you online all you need is a tape measure and you measure under your boobs and on your boobs and add so many inches to it and it gives you your size, not sure how many inches you add on tho but i do know its in the back of the catalouge.

if you cannot find instructions lemi know, and i will have a look for my mothercare book and pm you what to do

Lou

PJs
Slippers
Nursing Tops
Maternity Pads
Maternity Knickers
Muslin cloths

Should I get a nightdress as well as PJs? I also can't figure out how to get a nursing bra as getting measured is best, but I live in the middle of nowhere :dohh:

I got some lovely pj's from Blooming Marvellous to put on after baby born but going to go to Matalan or Primark and get a couple of cheap nighties to wear during labour that can be cucked in the bin after :rofl: so i would say yes get some nighties too but only cheapies!!!! xxx

blinkin eck just noticed im in the last box!!!! woooohooooooo:happydance:!!!

nearly there now ladies xxx

PJs
Slippers
Nursing Tops
Maternity Pads
Maternity Knickers
Muslin cloths

I managed to do mine. My mum very sweetly bought me several sizes of nursing bras so I packed all of them and then one of those vest type things too incase none of the bras fit.

For sleeping in I think nighties are a bit easier after labour and I'd suggest an old pair of PJs that you wont mind getting messy because it can be a bit randomly leaky after birth (like sudden floods when you cough/stand up).

Then you'll want some toiletries, warm socks (feet get cold) and bits and bobs like that. Lip balm is good because your lips get dry. Some snacks and drinks and then going home clothes for yourself and baby.

I bought some of those mini travel toiletries to save space and I actually packed two bags, one for me and one for baby - if anything so that OH can rumage for things without getting everything too messed up and hopefully find stuff a bit quicker if necessary.

Oh and I packed some big old cheapo granny knickers that I won't mind throwing away if they get a bit messed up. You can get those disposable ones but they are horrible.

Let us know when you have it done! :happydance:

ya for starting your bag rafwife!

mines nearly done just need to put some actual clothes in there for coming home in if i do have to go to the hospital. ive been sorting out through cds making way for the christmas tree and i had totally forgotten how much i LOVE strerophonics! how awesome are they ive been listening to them whilst ironing becuase the pile was threatening to fall over and kill a cat

I still have done NOTHING about my hospital bag, but I suppose lots of you are a good couple of weeks ahead of me, so I am not stressing yet :rofl:

Am off for my 34 week appointment now!

Hey ladies

Look at you all getting organised with your hospital bags. Have we all at least started our bags yet??

Molly how you feeling?? Any more pains??

Well ive just got back from my 38 week appointment. He is nearly fully engaged but the Midwife said most babies dont fully engage until labour anyway so he is in the ideal place for labour to begin. I asked for a sneaky sweep but she wouldnt do one he he, she said i have to be 7 days over. Well i have to see someone every week now. So i've the doctor next week for 39 week appointment and then back with the midwife on my due date. Then at 7 days over she will come and do a stretch and sweep and then at 12 days over they will induce. But hopefully i wont be needing the induction or the sweep.
xx

yes lots of pains! nothing tho, i was up most of the latter half of the night but its all stopped again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->