December Mums

Whats for dinner tonight everyone?

I got jacket potatoes in the oven and the smell is making me starving lol~!!

No idea what Im having for tea yet!
Though jacket spuds do sound nice hmmmm what to have with them???

something and chips out of the freezer lol i to much pain to stand up cooking propely

Thanks for the hugs and right back atcha! :hug:

As for tea I've no idea! Will wait for DH to get back even though he's working late. I've just been washing up for the past hour - been putting it off for a week :shock: My back is wrecked now though. Got a pile of wet washing to hang out but can't do it til I've rested my back a while. Been singing along to some Nik Kershaw though which was fun.

I can't believe how many of us seem to be sick and runny right now. I wonder if that's a bug or the end of pregnancy?

Vegetable pie with mash I think.

Mmmmm pie & mash :cloud9:

God im so hungry now but you gotta leave jacket spuds in the oven for ages to get the skin just right, i hate it if its too crunchy or too soggy lol

omg i have to confess I have never made my own oven baked potato :blush: i love them with crispy skin but anytime i make my own i just micro them - even tho they are rubbish *runs shamefully to hide* i wouldn't know how to do it properly..... x x

oww bless ya! wrap them in foil and bake them in the oven looong and slow very yummy

omg i have to confess I have never made my own oven baked potato :blush: i love them with crispy skin but anytime i make my own i just micro them - even tho they are rubbish *runs shamefully to hide* i wouldn't know how to do it properly..... x x

:shock: But microwaved ones are crap!!! They need to go in the over for about an hour and a quarter on 6, maybe longer if they're huge. I like skin though so I prefer to have a couple of smaller potatoes. The best skins are those that are salted before cooking, or even, if you're feeling naughty, covered in olive oil. Yum!! You can herb them too if they are oily.

Oooo I fancy potato skins now with chilli, cheese and sour cream. They take ages though!

mmmm that sounds so yummy. Thanks girls I think I will give it a go tomorrow night now for tea.... he he he how exciting!!!! :D x x

so how many December mummies have popped now? Is it 3 or 4?? I think BrittBS and Dannyboygirl were December chicks too weren't they? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->