December Mums

Oh BTW Holly our xbox subs just ran out so I can't have a go at making the people i don't think? :cry: will have to get a one month code to tie us over - got hubby a longer subs for one of his xmas pressies! x x

I do my jacket spuds in the microwave them pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins to crisp up. Beats waiting over an hour and they taste just as good imo!
Yummy

I do my jacket spuds in the microwave them pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins to crisp up. Beats waiting over an hour and they taste just as good imo!
Yummy

Then you're no potato connoisseur! lol I can always tell a microwaved potato, but you're right that they are improved for a spell in the oven, however short.

Now I'm going to want jackets. I could put some in for when DH comes home later. I'm knackered after washing up an hanging out washing and things but I feel on a roll so maybe I should get some food on too...

I don't think I ever had BrittBS nor Dannyboygirl on the first post. Don't think they said to me. :shrug:

I don't think I ever had BrittBS nor Dannyboygirl on the first post. Don't think they said to me. :shrug:

:shrug: thats why i was unsure if they were Nov girls or even Jan but then baby would have been waaay too early? lol oh i'm not sure now x x

Evening everyone,
Have just caught up on the posts and it sounds like we are all fed up and miserable!!! So big :hug: to everyone who needs it from me.
I have started with a real chesty cough today, think i may have caught it from Poloma!!!! :rofl:
How strange but we have had Jacket Pots for tea!! What a coincidence!
They were done in the oven and as Molly says LOOOOOOOOONG and SLOOOOOOOOW. They were perfect with lovely crispy skins but not over done!!!!
Tried to do a bit off xmas shopping today but wasn't very sucessful, came back with 4 dog stockings!!!! Oh well the dogs will be happy!!!!

Thinking about pudding now.......................................

bambikate - Xbox subs? Like in the Xbox 360? Do you have a Live Account? I have one too, it's on my Facebook profile. It's an application called Xbox 360 and it has my Xbox gamertag on there. I love it! Both OH and I have Xbox's... mine is upstairs in my Game Room and his is downstairs in the Living Room.

As for dinner tonight? Doing Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Pasta Sauce. Not too adventurous, but I am beat and don't feel like cooking today at all! :rofl:

I've made a thread in General Chatter asking for xbox friends if you're interested Tyff. :)

I've never played online before though, so am a bit shy :blush:

hey girls... hope everyones well and hugs to those who are not :hugs:

Been busy again today and feeling a little crappy too ive had an emotional day today must be hormones!! Im getting that 'shit can i do this' feeling!! anybody else getting that now their due date is getting closer??

As for tea ive just ate ikea meatballs and pasta but i put too many chillis in the sauce and it burnt my mouth so i couldnt eat it all :cry:

Xbox live seems a popular thing my OH is on it all the time mostly when im sleeping early in the nights but i dont play, do you girls play? ive never thought of playing before tbh i like my ds tho :D XX

p.s..... Kate i cheat with jack pots i put them in the micro and then put them in the oven on high for about 30 mins ish and they crisp up really nice!! saves waiting for hours ;)

Been busy again today and feeling a little crappy too ive had an emotional day today must be hormones!! Im getting that 'shit can i do this' feeling!! anybody else getting that now their due date is getting closer??

Xbox live seems a popular thing my OH is on it all the time mostly when im sleeping early in the nights but i dont play, do you girls play? ive never thought of playing before tbh i like my ds tho :D XX

I've got all kinds of odd emotions going on at the moment!

We don't have an XBox, we have a Wii and Playstation 3 to connect online though.

I've got a Wii and a PS3 as well!

Both OH and I are gamers. He's more into the 360 than I am, but between the two of us we have 2 Wiis, 2 Xbox 360's (1's an Elite, the other is a regular one), a PS3, 2 PS2's, 2 PSX's and then a bunch of the older ones, like N64s, Dreamcast, SNES... etc etc etc.

I will def. look up that thread Rafwife! :happydance: I only have a silver account though, once I use Xbox more or have more people to play online with then I'll be able to justify buying a gold membership. ;)

Evening everyone,
I have started with a real chesty cough today, think i may have caught it from Poloma!!!! :rofl:

Sorry! :cry:
:hugs: hope it clears up for you soon hun, its doing the rounds here at the mo. Abbi is comming down with it now and even the Doc said the whole of my village seem to have caught it!
Its really wipped me out, so much to do, so little energy :hissy: just want to :sleep: for a week!

Tyff - you should get Animal Crossing. Dunno when it comes out in Canada, came out in US last week and here early Dec. We're getting it. There's a town or something for playing online.

Animal Crossing? I don't think I've heard of it. I was contemplating getting LittleBigPlanet. It's getting killer reviews, might take game of the year!

I'll look into Animal Crossing though, sounds interesting!

Evening everyone,

Sorry! :cry:
:hugs: hope it clears up for you soon hun, its doing the rounds here at the mo. Abbi is comming down with it now and even the Doc said the whole of my village seem to have caught it!
Its really wipped me out, so much to do, so little energy :hissy: just want to :sleep: for a week!

Arh thanks honey, Glad it's come now really hopefully will come and go before LO arrives. DH has been lovely though, keeps trying to get me to drink warm lemonade???????????? Not sure where hes had this from but he thinks it will do the same as Hot Lemon powders!!!! LOL Gotta love him
Everytime i cough i keep holding my tummy, feels like i'm going to split into!!!
Glad you and Noah are feeling a bit better, and hopefully Abbi will be over it soon
:hugs: to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyff - you should get Animal Crossing. Dunno when it comes out in Canada, came out in US last week and here early Dec. We're getting it. There's a town or something for playing online.

This is the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been playing it on the DS for nearly 2 years and have just ordered the WII version. It should come with a relationship warning though my poor DH can't get a word out of me!!!!
I thought i would be bored off it by now........ How wrong was I!!!
xxxxxx

My OH will be thrilled for me to find something that occupies me like that! :rofl: It'll mean more time for him to play his stuff. ;)

He was like that with Too Human. The dude played it nearly 24/7, I was ready to chuck it out the window! And it only has 4 levels!!! It got old, really quick for me... but he enjoyed it.

Hope Malpal and Poloma feel better sooon! :hugs: I think it's a cruel joke for pregnant women to get sick. It's bad enough being sick to begin with, let alone being limited with what you can take to feel better!

Hi Everyone!
Well, the volcano did erupt last night. My husband and cats ran for cover as I had a royal tantrum over work shit.
And then I just felt very very tired.
And it was so hard to drag myself to our prenatal class. I thought I was going to keel over. And I felt myself develop all the impending signs of labour as we watched the instructional video. I'm am a very accomplished hypochondriac! :)
Anyway, much much calmer today, but holy crap - do not mess with me! Someone at work got a little snippy and I could feel myself getting dangerous - you know when your voice gets really steely and your nostrils start to flare? Not a good sign!
I feel fine, otherwise. Starting to get the achey pelvic girdle, but generally energetic and upbeat...except when the Rage and Fury comes.
I feel like I should send out an apology in advance to all my friends and colleagues.
"Dear Everyone,
If I should happen to completely lose it on you in the next few weeks, please don't take it personally and accept my apologies head of time...etc"
:)

Oh! Oh! Oh!
Look!
I moved to the last ticker box!!!!
Wheeeeeee!

Hi girls how are we all feeling this evening? Looks like a lot of you have this cold and flu bug at the mo.My brother and his wife had thier baby boy this morning by c-section 7lb 1 he weighed in:happydance: I am just really wanting our LO to be here now just feels like these last few weeks are going to drag like mad.Who else feels the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->