December Mums

Don't have any nursing bras, tops or PJs that fit me. I've been using OHs tops and I don't think thats appropriate for a ward :rofl: I'll just get OH to go to the 24 Tesco store tbh if I need anything desperately. I'm glad I did my birth plan and text/phone list last night though!

and after you just ordering bra's last night!!! Oh this is exciting for you!!! Think ill be on all night...checking hehe!!
Need to get my own bag sorted now!!!....also going to a wedding tomorrow and im going to look like a bowling ball in a dress...yuk! x

and after you just ordering bra's last night!!! Oh this is exciting for you!!! Think ill be on all night...checking hehe!!
Need to get my own bag sorted now!!!....also going to a wedding tomorrow and im going to look like a bowling ball in a dress...yuk! x

Don't think I'll go tonight, just don't have that 'feeling'. :)

BTW, losing your plug is disgusting! :rofl:

I know...i lost mine in a shop toilet last time....how lovely!!! Can be real yuk...when you don't have that 'feeling' you will go haha!!! Sure your stressed with other half away tomorro hun. I know how you feel...my OH is in afghanistan at the mo...27 days to go. Just hope my LO hold on til then....if i go at 37 weeks my plans will be well shot!!!! Eeekkk!!! xx

Im sulking now ... Rafwife your only 6 days infront of me!!

MINI PP GET OUT PLEASE!!

congrats rafwife i hope this is it for you.

its ok girls i am sure it wont be long and we will all be following suit very shortly.

well i got my dad here for today and tonight and he will go home tomorrow, i got him doing odd jobs around the house for me as OH is not a DIY sort of person lol, he can do anything with electrics or computers but anything else is a no no!!!

my sister in law has got her sexing scan this morning im very excited to see what she is having i think a girl, she already has 2 boys!!!

what have you all got planned for your weekend???

Lou
xxx

Hope this is it for you rafwife. But hey no fair your a week behing me. (goes into corner to sulk) he he. Good luck
xx

goodluck rafwife... hope this is it!

UV- i hope you feel better soon. Its hard feeling sick when you're pregnant.

I'm starting to pack my hospital bag (yehey!) Still a lot of things missing.

How are things girls?

Dont think theres been anymore news on Rafwife :( Hope she's doing ok!!

Why is it that when im in bed im all snuggled and comfy then as soon as i get up im all achey and horrible ... grrrr!!

Hope everyones doing ok, whats the plan for the weekend ladies?

Hope Rafwife's doing ok.
Soo jealous, shes my DD buddy! :( lol

Im going shopping in Chester in a bit - just need to get ready - blahhh cant be bothered!

Xx

I'm still here :dohh: Feeling quite sore, lots of cramps and pain low down but nothing is regular so there's nothing I can do but wait at this stage. Hospital want me to ring if it get regular and 10mins apart, then go in when it's 5 mins.

I really think it could take a few days though if I go at this rate!

oohh how exicting rafwife!! Hope it happens soon for you hun!!

No plans for me again this weekend home alone again tonight as welsh rugby is on and OH is off out to watch it so xfactor and oven pizza for me tonight oh and a custard slice!! so im happy :D

Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

Hope she comes soon rafwife. :hugs:

Molly- Hope your feeling better soon

Nessa- ummmmm pizza

Ive been having period pains since midnight. God they hurt :cry:
xx

I didn't think it was possible to catch a cough over the internet, but I seem to have the Calgary version of the deep, racking cough that you UK girls have been suffering. I don't feel sick or fevery - just like there is something in my lungs. I keep coughing and coughing. It's quite annoying for Baby, actually. He's giving these exasperated little flutters every time I start hacking - like I've woken him yet again!
Poor child.
I cannot wait to leave work. I love my job, but I am so out of patience with the daily grind. The smallest things have me gritting my teeth. It is definitely time to get out of there. My goal is to leave on a positive note, not in a hormonal rage of some kind! :)
Five more days.
Five more days.
deep breath
I can do it!
Five more days.

sarah - i hope you feel better soon
sophie - i want to go shopping as well
rafwife - hope things start for you...

no plans for the weekend. Just watching rugby with OH Ireland vs. Argentina. We have to support the team!

cooking dinner later... panang curry with naan bread.

just having very lazy day!

Sarahkka - Not you too! :hugs: Wow, talk about a communal cold!

Rafwife - Keep us updated!

Aiden's Mummy - Hope you feel better soon too!

Marah - Mmm, I love Naan! Haven't had it in ages though... mmm... naan...

We're getting ready to go to my brother's place to celebrate my parent's bday's. Should be good. I'm going to be "bad" and have some of the Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake! Mmm! I can't help it, the oreo crackers mixed with the fudge in the middle will do me in every time!

Other than that, not to much going on. 35 weeks today! Woohoo! :happydance:

mmm food!! I have no idea what to even have for dinner tonight. Im just having my afternoon cup of raspberry leaf tea!! Must say i dont know if its co incedence or not but the last few days ive been having lots of twinges and random cramps, wonder if its the tea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->