December Mums

i few of us have mentioned about discharge over the past few pages, is it normal to increase when things are ready to happen or is it just a pregnancy thing, i havent had it much at all since being preg maybe to begin with but its awful now

think im getting my hopes up, i was thinking maybe its a sign baby has turned and got her head snuggly into place

Lou
xxx

I've had alot of discharge right the way through my pregnancy but now its sooo much more than it was - I didnt think it was possible!!
xx

Poloma - congrats on your good news! Sorry you're still feeling so crappy though...
Shri - enjoy your cleaners and have a lovely time with your OH, your plans sound fab!

On the discharge, I've had quite a bit throughout too and have noticed it increasing the past few weeks.

im fed up, i wish my womb would make its mind up i had proper contractions earlier then nothing now cramps with i funny feeling in my cervix :( am in limbo chicken limbo lol

awh UV...really hope things happen for you....must be horrible all that starting and stopping :hugs:

Girlies just a quick question for you...i know alot of you have been experiencing pains etc....like how many do you get in an hour???? Ive been feeling alot of lower back pain and tightenings for past hour or so. Hmmmm.
Thought nothing of it...til there now. Like i want a hot water bottle....i should be an expert with two children already...:blush:

Hey girls :) Not been online much today but feeling better ish. Not so much pain now (more first thing in the morning and at night than all day) but still lots of tightenings and (probably TMI) but I've been leaking milk like crazy over the last 48 hours.

Personally I think I'll go sometime next week. Don't think it will be this week, well I hope not anyway with OH being away!

Shri - how did it go with the cleaning company? Good idea though! I love getting someone in to clean lol

PB - So excited for you! :D Hope things keep moving along!

I'm getting so excited reading this thread and keep checking back to see if anyone's gone yet. I reckon it will be Heather or Molly next! :happydance:

Girlies just a quick question for you...i know alot of you have been experiencing pains etc....like how many do you get in an hour???

I have constant pain for hours on end, but the tightenings (not contractions) come every 10 mins or so but the pain doesn't increase with them.

Apparently at the start of labour you tend to get 4-6 contractions an hour.

hmmmmm!! I feel very heavy...you know like you do before period arrives...knowing my luck i need a ....(whispers) poo...sorry tmi!!!! :rofl:
Really don't want it to be anything cos OH is away for another 25 days!!! Grrrr!!! :dohh: Sods law!! Think ill go have a bath.....thank you Rwife :hug:

hi sophie, not sure if baby has turned yet i have got muy scan on wednesday at 9.30 so keep your fingers crossed for me.

all the ladies who have been told baby is engaged how does baby appear to lie in your tummy, is it all up the middle now they are engaged? i was thinking about it earlier and didnt know how they would position themselves once head is down where it needs to me

Lou
xxx

Pass lol .... mines always been pretty in the middle lol, slighty to my right (your left)

Can i join the fed up club today too please? Im all achey today and these night time pains are pee'ing me off. I really dont want to have to put up with this for another 3 weeks. I can deal with it but its limiting what i do and where i go because i get all bleeergh after an hour and i am soooo not a sit in at home all day person lol

Apparently my LO if fully engaged, but she doesn't always lie directly up the centre of my bump as there's not enough room. She is more centralised though if that makes sense. She still curves round a little to the left or right but not as much as before. What position is your LO in? Mine is still back to back and now she's engaged they've just told me I have to hope that she turns in labour.

Crap you just reminded me i have my 37wk appointment tomorrow lol!!

baby is all to my left side and always has been, right in the centre thought at top (towards boobies) i have got a really scary hard lump that sticks out, this when i have been for midwife appointments they have said its her head!!! very freaky picture enclosed!!!
i have been hoping she has turned and thought this lump may be her bum as i been getting pressure in my pelvic area!
its driving me insane not knowing if she is the right way because its making me really scared of going into labour just in case she is still breech!

Lou
xxx
PS the pic is looking down at belly
xxx

Attachments

• DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Ladies that have experience BH does it feel like the baby is pushing out really hard? I say that because others describe it as your bump going tight but mine is rock solid anyway, so theres no room for it to "tighten" as such but i keep getting this odd sensation where i feels like LO is trying to burst out, esp when im out and about walking.

Hey PP....i dont have a really solid bump....the joys of having two children already lol. ut when i get a braxton hick i can feel it down the bottom of my bump....like a cresendo of tightenin...then it fades away.Sometimes bubs will push out and then i get one.....maybe this brings on the BH???

Oh and late night hollyoaks tonight....yay!!! xxx

hi sophie, not sure if baby has turned yet i have got muy scan on wednesday at 9.30 so keep your fingers crossed for me.

all the ladies who have been told baby is engaged how does baby appear to lie in your tummy, is it all up the middle now they are engaged? i was thinking about it earlier and didnt know how they would position themselves once head is down where it needs to me

Lou
xxx

Definately have my fingers crossed for you hun! Really hope baby has turned.

xxx

Lexie has always had her back on the left curved round. And her arms and legs in the middle. And she is head down, engaging & facing the right way. :)

PP. Yes BH feel like the baby`s pushing out really hard. If you`re sat down relaxed, you can actually feel the BH coming and it feels like you`re belly`s growing. It goes solid too. Feel`s wierd. Lol. All of my bump goes hard and almost into a point. It feels like you`re bump is squeezing really tight in-wards. That`s how I`d describe it anyway. :lol:

Ladies that have experience BH does it feel like the baby is pushing out really hard? I say that because others describe it as your bump going tight but mine is rock solid anyway, so theres no room for it to "tighten" as such but i keep getting this odd sensation where i feels like LO is trying to burst out, esp when im out and about walking.

Yep. When I first started getting BH thats what I thought it was. I thought it was just Leo pushing out.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->