December Mums

After i did it....i did think about actually what it did look like....but taking a picture on my mobile...or asking my daughter.........i thought were both really wrong. LMAO!!!!!
Decided to leave it as it is......your right its the last thing you will be thinking about.......oh god now im thinking about when your on gas and air...and you talk crap!!!!
Whats the bet...that just POPS into my head.....LOL!!!!

:rofl:

You girls are cracking me up, and it's so true! :rofl:

PB- thanks for asking :) I'm feeling alright actually. Things seem to have eased off for now., which is good! OH keeps obsessive ringing me though going 'Any sign of a baby yet?!?' :rofl: If I ring and he misses the call he rings back all flustered, bless him :)

OH keeps obsessive ringing me though going 'Any sign of a baby yet?!?' :rofl: If I ring and he misses the call he rings back all flustered, bless him :)

Awh poor thing....it must be hard for them....when i get to speak to my OH....around once a week :cry: first thing he asks is.....the baby...the baby.
Me and other kids are coming second at the moment hehe!!

Glad your feeling better :hugs:

Aww hun :hug: Must be so hard for you. :( What date does he get back? Is it in time for your due date or will you be crossing your legs waiting for him to come home? :)

My Mum bought this for LO today (nearly typed her name there - oops!) for her Christmas. :cloud9:

https://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/35821616&bklist=icat,5,shop,children,babygirl,babypartydress

My OH does my "trimming" for me too haha. Like I said I reallyy dont have any dignity left :rofl:
If he leaves it for a few weeks it looks bloody awful!!!

xx

That is an adorable dress rafwife! :cloud9: Truly there are SO many more cute clothes for little girls than little boys, although I'm loving the argyle shirts and onesies right now.

rubberchick that made me LOL, literally. I'm totally going to stalk your birth story when your LO gets here to see if you mentioned anything like that while on the gas/air

morning ladies

RAFwife glad little girls still holding off
im in shock ive actually managed to straighten my haie and apply some much needed make up thismorning WOW i feal HUMAN lol

morning girls,
hope you are all feeling well today.
i have got a morning of doing my NVQ last time before baby comes and god knows when ill get a chance to do anymore. This afternoon going to have a bit of a work reunion with 2 girls who are also on maternity leave but have their babies now so going to have lots of cuddles and gossip!!!!

what have you all got planned for today?

Lou
xxx

Morning ladies....
Rafwife.....OH away til 20th dec.....8 days before my due date. Grrr. I'll prob go the day before he arrives home hehe!!! It is a nightmare....I really miss him so much today :cry:

Tyff....I'm telling you that will so come up when im in the middle of giving birth....wait til you see you will get a mention :rofl:

Im ok today girls...just a little down...all hugs welcome.

Watched that loody x-factor song thats what has done it!!!
hope everyone is good this morning, :hugs: to all
xxx

Morning :D

Rubberchick hope you cheer soon!! :hugs:

Not much planned for me today as im in work :( got a pounding head too!!

feeling a little nervous for my scan tomoro to find if baby is still breech!! im trying to feel around myself to find out but i cant tell i think i can feel his head on my side but im not too sure!! so tomoro i will know for sure!!

Hope everyones well xxx

Morning everyone!!!

Have just been catching up on whats been happening. Was convinced i would would come on and everyone has had there babys and i was all on my own!!!:cry:
Got up with DH his morning, had a shower, straightened my hair and put on my make up feel soooooooooo much better for doing this. Yesterday i stayed in my pj's till 4pm and felt really miserable. Had no choice but to get up this morning as i'm having my new fridge/freezer delivered today yay :happydance: only been waiting since begining of september. At last i will be able to freeze things!!!!!!!

:happydance: Yay to being full term term today 16th December ladies :happydance:

rubberchickuk :hugs: everything will be worth the wait to have your family altogether real soon. Hang in there!!
lollylou1 hope you get lots of studying done this morning xx:hugs:
claralouise I second that feeling of feeling slightly human...... amazing what a bit of make-up does!!! xx:hugs:
Nessajane Fingers crossed you LO has moved!!! xx :hugs:

:hug: to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girlies just a quick question for you...i know alot of you have been experiencing pains etc....like how many do you get in an hour???

I have constant pain for hours on end, but the tightenings (not contractions) come every 10 mins or so but the pain doesn't increase with them.

Apparently at the start of labour you tend to get 4-6 contractions an hour.

you sound like me :-(

morning girlys hows everyone today? i text my midiwfe begging her to move me along because im a bloody missery been 10 days now :-(

hope everyones well

morning girlys hows everyone today? i text my midiwfe begging her to move me along because im a bloody missery been 10 days now :-(

hope everyones well

Hey uvlolly....its so cool you can text your midwife....quite personal...you can't do that here.

Hun....hope they can do something for you....havent they offered to give you a sweep....or if your feeling brave i think i saw a thread on DIY one not that long ago....ugh! :hugs:

Morning all.

rafwife - glad things are holding off. My DH is like that since my twinges so I don't know how yours can bear it! That dress is really pretty gorgeous!

Lou - enjoy your day!

:hugs: rubberchick, it's not so long now til the 20th.

Good luck for tomorrow Nessa, hope LO has turned.

Aww Molly...I feel for you... :hugs: Really hope things happen soon.

Congrats to the Dec 16th ladies!

Well my plans for the day consist of drinking lots of hot Ribena, going to the dentist and lunchtime and hopefully nipping to shops while I'm passing. DH and I are going to play with the pool tonight. In between I might hoover or I might not, depends how poorly I feel. Stupid cold.

Now that LO is fully engaged I can hardly do anything, can't lean forward in the car to get the keys in and out of the ignition almost! Getting up out of bed is extremely difficult too. It's a bit odd!

Afternoon ladies!

:hug: to all those who need them xXx
Hope you baby has turned Nessa xXx

Another seriously lazy morning here! :blush: Noah decided he wasnt tired last night and didnt go to sleep till 11.30! :hissy:
He should have gone to nursery today but I really needed the lie in! Abbi came in to me at about 8.15 and we cuddled up, then Noah joined us and we stayed in bed till about 9am!
Managed to feed us all breakfast and get dressed, thats about it xXx
Hoping to get a surge of energy this afternoon!

Morning Ladies :)
Nessa - hope that baby has turned for you! So good luck with scan 2moro.
I'm seeing my nan today then going to see my Mum and little brother and sister.
I havent seen them in a while so there will be plenty of comments on how huge ive got lol!

It took me a good few hours 2 get to sleep last night cuz I had some quite strong period pains and tightenings, but all is gone this morning :(

Hope everyone is well!

xx

Morning/Afternoon ladies

Boy i feel like crap today and its came out of nowhere, got back into bed this morning and all of a sudden felt sick, ran to the loo and nothing!! Went back to sleep and now i just feel bleeergh, headachey and just a bit off, you know?

Got my 37wk appt this afternoon so ive told OH he needs to take me, i dont feel like driving over there on my own feeling rubbish :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->