December Mums

pp - thats what my bh feel like i think - thought it was just weird movement at first cuz havent had many - lol

lou - Izzy lies on my left with her limbs to the right but her head is still engaged - fairly central tho.

:dust: for all the term ladies

i had my scan today and have added pics - made a post on it x x

Hi all,

Ive not been around since last week so just wanted to say hi and i hope you are all well !!

I see we all seem to be hitting the uncomfy stage with lots of niggles and pains lets hope theres not to long to wait !!

After reading your description's of BH I'm begining to realise thats what I have been experiencing! lol (you'd think after 2 babies I'd know that!)
I just thought it was lo pushing out really hard on my tummy, guess not eh????

And my lo is engaged but can still swing his body from left to right! when he does it makes me feel very quesy xXx

Is there only me with no niggles, or achyness? lol. I can still powerwalk n stand up all day. Since she's dropped it`s not as heavy, so I can do mostly everything I could before. The only thing I can`t do is paint my toenails. lol. I don`t even feel pregnant anymore!? Strange I know. But it doesn`t feel like i`m carrying anything round it`s that light lol. x

I wish!!! I'm waddleing like no tomorrow and I can't make it up a flight of stairs without looking like I've run a marathon!

Guess that means my LO hasn't dropped yet? :rofl:

Is there only me with no niggles, or achyness? lol. I can still powerwalk n stand up all day. Since she's dropped it`s not as heavy, so I can do mostly everything I could before. The only thing I can`t do is paint my toenails. lol. I don`t even feel pregnant anymore!? Strange I know. But it doesn`t feel like i`m carrying anything round it`s that light lol. x

lucky lady - lol
I bet we'll all be here with our twinges and you'll be next to have babba :rofl:

I can still paint my toenails...just :muaha: he he he x x

I can just about reach my toenails or to put my socks on but its bloody painful!! Feel like ive been crushed!!

Im waddling when i walk and getting very out of breath with the slightest of things !!

Im getting very fed up now to infact i have been so grumpy today my OH sent me out to my cousins (im sure he just wanted some peace !!)

My bump isnt that big yet not to put socks on.....but i still feel sorry for myself. LOL.
My mum's BF daughter is in the early stages of labour....she is one day overdue....mum just rang me.....and i did feel a pang of jealousy...and im no where near due.....my god am i such a bitch?????????????
Hormones???? xx

Because you're human! :hugs:

I'm the same, no where near where anything is going to happen... but I still want it too regardless!

I just had a quick bath....and oh my god are my knees swollen!!!! they feel tight when i bend them....lol!!!! And there is me just saying i can still reach my toe nails...anyone else with fat knees wanna join my gang :rofl:

I was really looking forward to the house cleaning thing - but I don't think I will EVER do it again. I have had the most awkward itchy day ever - mostly because of my own OCDness and just finding the whole thing really odd.

I've done loads of cleaning in the past, for other people as a volunteer etc, so I thought it would be fine, but it is horrible! It's made me cry. This is OH's pressie to me so I have to be gracious about it but I just want to cry and cry....

The house is cleaner, but not to the standard I would have done it myself.

Am I being silly? I don't know what OH will say. "Chill out babe, its fine" probably. That seems to be his mantra these days.

Hi all!

Molly - sorry you're still suffering but it will come it will!

rafwife - you holding up ok with your OH? Just keep those legs crossed!

Lou - my baby doesn't have the spine up the front. This morning the MW found the heartbeat to the left of the middle. I am certain the baby changes sides every time I lie down. That is quite a freaky photo!

:hugs: PP, it's all in preparation! On your Q about BH, before they sort of felt like it could be the baby pushing out but now there is no mistaking how the whole bump goes rock solid and DH can feel it and we can see it too. With his hand on my bump he can feel how it gets harder every time I breathe in.

Donna - I keep getting these odd moments when I don't feel pregnant. Only when I'm lying down and only for a moment, it's really weird. It's more like the hormones have stopped for a moment and I'm just me! I also sometimes get this sort of lightening when the baby has got comfy after I've lay down to sleep when I almost can't notice my bump. It's quite odd!

Shri - :hugs: try not to feel too sad about the cleaning! Maybe you can gingerly go over some bits to feel you are getting them up to standard!

And guess what? I've got a bloomin' cold! All sore nose and weird snot at the back. Booo...

Peanut - I hope you feel better.
Shri - that'll do for the moment. At least the house is clean-ish... Our house is a mess at the moment.

I will have my 36 week appt tomorrow. Hopefully my sugar in urine is negative. I have tested it today and it's still positive (+2) so I have to cut down my carb intake... Wish me luck tomorrow girls. DH is going with me but on seperate cars and we both have to drive 75 kms to go to my GP as he is still working tomorrow after:cry:...

See you tomorrow girls... I hope those who are feeling crapy will be better tomorrow. Off to bed now...
Singing off

How can you ladies PAINT your toenails!? I cant even cut them myself anymore :cry: OH has to do it!! I have no dignity left what so ever.

xx

How can you ladies PAINT your toenails!? I cant even cut them myself anymore :cry: OH has to do it!! I have no dignity left what so ever.

xx

I'm with you, hun :cry:

OH has offered to trim the nether-region but I just can't bring myself to let him do it. I've been doing it sightless for a few months now, might as well keep going!

:rofl:

With my other half being away...i had to do it sightless!!! Could you imagine if we did go into labour????
Lordie knows what they would see down there...patchy bit ahoy!!!! HAHA!! xx

:rofl: Too true!

I don't even want to think about how it actually "looks". I'm cringing enough at the thought of what the doctors and nurses are going to be thinking, lmao. At least I'll be too distracted with the pain of labour to care much at that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->