December Mums

Thanks girls!! And normal people go to their best friends...i get on the net to you lovely ladies :)

well poppys been asleep now since we got in i made her fav jacket potatoe and sweetcorn and she wouldnt even come down for it:cry: poor buba. guna give her the magic pink stuff that is calpol in a bit hehehe i soooo love that stuff.

gunna have a nice soak in the bath in a tick, and snuggle up on sofa with a hot water bottle to watch my soaps.

:hugs: to all who need it.

I'm feeling really pretty poorly now with my cold. Our downstairs radiators are all full of air so it's freezing in here anyway. DH is going to bleed them soon.

Anyway, I've started a new thread because lollylou1 has had to go to hospital with red bleeding. Hopefully a bloody show and not something serious though.

For tea DH is making veggie toad in the hole and herby roasties. PP you are always on about tea! lol He won't let me do anything now so he's got a busy night ahead getting the pool blown up and things. Though I think the cold has totally chased away any signs of labour.

For tea DH is making veggie toad in the hole and herby roasties. PP you are always on about tea! lol He won't let me do anything now so he's got a busy night ahead getting the pool blown up and things. Though I think the cold has totally chased away any signs of labour.

Wow how weird is this but we've just had homemade veggie toad in the hole and roast potatoes!!!!!
It was beautiful had been thinking about really crispy roasts all day long.

Hope you enjoy yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

rubberchick so sorry about your sister and missing your OH's phone call :hugs: x x

I had soft noodles and spring rolls for dinner. I am so lazy today after being out for the whole day. Went to my GP and thank God that my FBS is normal and that I only have traces of sugar in my urine. Can't celebrate tho as I still need to watch what I eat and NO NO to sugary stuff... I feel so tired now... Hope those who are not feeling great today will be better tomorrow.

Tyff - I'ld like a pizza too... Maybe about 6 slices will do.

Rubberchick - i hope you're feeling better soon. Big :hugs: I hope you're sister is alright.

You should all be glad that you're not around me right now though! I went totally with the worst smelling pizza you could imagine, complete with roasted fresh garlic, onions, roasted red peppers, green olives and pepperoni.

Mmmmm....

Although OH would have been horrified if I had ordered those toppings around him. He hates them all save for the garlic and pepperoni... :rofl:

just thought id say hi as i was passing! hope everyones ok! have to dash! xxx

PP you are always on about tea!

You know what, i am!! :rofl:

Think its because before i was pregnant i was so harsh on myself and watched what i ate so carefully, that now im just enjoying indulging and if i want something naughty i can have it lol

Feeling very....odd tonight. Don't want to jinx it by saying something is happening but I feel very different to how I've felt before. Pain is coming and going and have lots of nausea. Don't know what to make of it really. Going to go to bed and hope it passes!

Feeling very....odd tonight. Don't want to jinx it by saying something is happening but I feel very different to how I've felt before. Pain is coming and going and have lots of nausea. Don't know what to make of it really. Going to go to bed and hope it passes!

:hugs: hope your ok xXx

Hope this is something for you hun....:hugs:

Got a text from my mum to say my sister is most def pregnant and they are waiting on a scan to confirm everywhere is where it should be.

I hope everything is ok...the waiting is dreadful. xxxx

I know eh??? :rofl:

I keep wondering when this whole 'can only eat smallish meals' thing is going to kick in, but hasn't yet. They're going to need a crane to get me out of my condo when it's time for the baby to come!

LOL!!!

Yeah, small meals, my fat ass! :rofl:
I just got home and literally peeled my maternity jeans off over my sausage legs. I looked in the mirror and I swear my legs look like I have put on a fat suit. They are so blobby and thick and awful. I am going to try to pretend that it's all water retention and has nothing to do with the 450000000 calories a day I seem to be eating.
Believe me, there would have been no trace of that pizza if it had been me!
:blush:

At least I know I'm not alone, LOL :rofl:

Hope everything is okay Rafwife, and with your sister as well rubberchick! :hugs:

morning girls, well my night was very weird i really didnt sleep, had mild back aches which kept me awake but when i woke up the pad i had on was soaked and it had leaked into my PJs, sorry i always share graphic information LOL.
i just called midwife and asked if i should be worried, i got an appointment at half 9 for my scan anyway so she said they will probably check me over there.
anyone who has had show does it constantly come away or does it continue to?

thanks girls

i hope that you are all well this morning

Lou
xxx

I'm still here! (thankfully!) Feeling a bit rough after last night but the contractions eased off. They were definitely inital contractions this time rather than tightenings, so I think it was my body gearing up and practicing some more.

Morning girls

Sorry i haven't been keeping up with you lot. I feel guilty like im neglecting you all :blush.

Hope your all ok

rafwife- Sounds like your body is gearing up for the big moment :D

Lollylou- Wow. Could it be yoru waters. Thats what is sounds like to me. Good luck hun. Keep us updated :D

Rubberchickuk- Hope everything goes ok with your sisters scan :hugs:

sarahkka- My legs are like yours to and the top of my thighs have got stretch marks. I have none on my belly but loads on my bum and legs. I think its so strange lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"