December Mums

Hi all. The thread is quiet this morning! Just another day to hold right rafwife? Hope you can manage it. Hope your sister's ok rubberchick. And Tyff and Sarahkka, I don'[t eat small meals either. Well, I do, but they are in between the great big ones! lol

I'm feeling really peculiar today. This cold has had me up every 2 hours on the dot throughout the night. I slept after breakfast til half 9. Got up for food but wasn't hungry nor sick feeling (this has never happened since week 6!) so got some crackers and my iron in juice. Drank juice, had a bag of crisps, went back to sleep til half 11. Got up and still didn't need to eat so showered. Got hungry but since drinking some milk I think this has gone. I feel so strange. I'm never not hungry or sick. Got such a thick snotty throat and back of my nose. I also have this skin thing I get when my immune system is down, had it all through glandular fever, it's these little lumps that come up on my hands around my knuckles or the fat bit of my fingers. Just patches. I think they are inflamed lymph nodes. THey get all dry skin around them and sometimes get itchy. It's odd. Loads appeared last night though but are maybe a little better now. Zero signs of labour now. I think my body has shut all that down in favour of getting shot of this cold. Maybe I'll have baby at the weekend if I'm feeling better! Sorry to whinge, just feeling so odd.

Afternoon girls.....thanks for all your thoughts on my sister :hugs:
She is very much pregnant and baby is in the right place..:happydance:
Its very very early days.....im just so glad she and bubs are ok. She is still very shocked and will need alot of support the next couple of weeks.
Rafwife....don't know to say....glad your ok but sorry your still here :rofl:
I thought you would have been away last night.
I'm really over emotional today...physically i feel great...but god damn hormones are everywhere!!!
:hug: to everyone today xxx

PB.....maybe labour is going to sneak up on you....with you thinking nothing is going to happen :rofl:
I so bet it does....and i think me and family have caught your cold....im thinking of putting a sign for the plague on the door.
Hope your feeling better soon hun :hug:

Thanks rubberchick. I really do feel like everything else has given way. All because I stupid went to the shops on Saturday! Another pregnancy and I'll be locking myself away from everyone's germs! Last cold I had lasted about 2 weeks with a full week bad enough to be off work. I really hope this one shifts faster! Sorry you've all got colds too, hope it goes soon! And glad your sister has good news!

Where is everyone? Have they all gone into labour without us? :-(

Sorry you're still feeling under the weather PB. I was the same (minus the itchy patches) when I had mine. Hopefully once the cold is all sorted out your system will go back to focusing on starting labour!

I'll still keep your sister in my thoughts, Rubberchick! Glad to hear it's not etopic :hugs:

Aiden's Mummy - I'm the same with my stretch marks. (So far) none on my tummy, but I've got quite a few on my bum and thighs. Sigh.

Feelin' like crap again today. Been up on and off since 1am (it's now almost 8am) between the weird dreams after watching very graphic birthing videos at PreNatal last night, the dog woofing at the snow removal teams and needing to get up to go to the bathroom pretty much every 2 hours I didn't get alot of sleep.

OH didn't either, as the class made him so much more "aware" of everything, so everytime I got up, he woke up wondering if it was "time" for us. :rofl: So cute. We still have a bit to go, I think.

Anyone else getting any twinges? December is only 4 days away!

:wohoo:

Hey Tyff. Sorry you had a bad night.

I feel weirder by the minute. It's all grey and overcast and kind of hazy outside, it's making me feel a bit claustrophobic especially after the weirdness of sleeping all day and not actually having anything to do today. Except that my MW is due any time now to give me my 2nd B12 shot. Bleurgh.

Thanks, ladies!

You know? I was wondering the same thing about everyone going into labour and not saying anything, :rofl:

I just stalked some Facebook pages, haven't seen any updates. Maybe they're getting some much needed sleep?

PB, Sorry to hear you`re not feeling to good. I hope you`re feeling better fast.

Tyff, I`m gettin zilch twinges. Lol, everyone else seem`s to be, bar me. :(

I`ve nothing to report,...how boring. Except i`m at the dentist today, lol. That`s all I have planned. But tommorrow, I`m going paying my pram off completely, then I can get it delivered - Wahoo. Then i`ll be zoomin round my living room & kitchen testin it out :rofl: :D

Today's so weird. Did you get a feeling when you were a kid that maybe you were all alone in the world? It's kind of an odd Autumn Sunday evening feeling. Maybe it's just me!

Hmmmmm maybe.....or lets hope one is away today...how exciting...has uvlolly been on today????

I'm looking for an adoptive text buddy....i need one to keep you updated when i go..(although ill prob be 42+ weeks and everyone will have had their LO's) :rofl:

Anyone????? :cry:

:hug:

I'd do it but I don't think I can send texts overseas. I tried for someone else and they never got back to me to tell me if they've recieved my texts.

Which sucks, because I love being text buddies with people!

I wish I was in labour, everyday I wake up thinking "Is this going to be the day.....?" I shouldn`t be this excited lol. It`ll drag even more. Ha ha.

:lol:

Today's so weird. Did you get a feeling when you were a kid that maybe you were all alone in the world? It's kind of an odd Autumn Sunday evening feeling. Maybe it's just me!

Its a very dull day or something for me....thought it was maybe my cold...oh PB stop it....you do feel odd before labour....ill be stalking you now :rofl:

Right im off for a bit...have to go to the bank...and call to work...i thought i was on maternity...grrrr!! Shall bring sick children in tow :dohh:
Stalk you later girls :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: I am sooo not going into labour right now! It's just this stupid cold clouding my head. I wouldn't mind in theory but I'm not going to offer to be your text buddy RC just because I've already got three and sometimes it's hard to keep up! Imagine if all my buddies went at once! I'm sure when all the Dec mummies get out of bed or whatever it is they're doing someone will be able to, or you could start a thread in the buddy room.

Donna it's funny because I wasn't bothered about going into labour. I don't want to go overdue because of the home birth but though I feel awful I'm ok hanging on until LO is ready. But since getting the start on Sunday and Monday I feel annoyed that it's all gone off. But I'm trying to be patient. Right now I just want this bloody cold to go! lol

Hi all ,

Rafwife - Not long to hang on now till the oh is home and then you can pop !!

Rubberchick - glad to hear your sister and LO are ok !!

Tyff - sorry to hear you had a bad night :hugs:

Donna - good luck at the dentist and its killing me not to test drive my pram !!

Pam - today does feel really odd , its all misty and dull here making it feel like the day hasnt really arrived !! Im getting so impatient waiting for baby now i really just want him/her here !!

I havent really got anything to report all is quiet with me no pains or anything !!

It is quiet on here this morning. Where is everyone?
Im here anyway :) As usual. lol
Donna - I know what you mean, I do the same, think today is the day, then get really disappointed at the end of the day when nothinggg happened. lol

PB - hope you feel better :hugs:

Rubberchick - Soo glad to hear about your sister

As for me my backs just aching from stupidly slipping out the bath. And its OH's Mum's bithday today and Im in on my own with her... I should be entertaining her! lol

xxx

Oh I`m ready for her to come now. Lol. I really do not want to go over.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->