December Mums

wish me luck girls im off to see what position LO is in today!!

I have a feeling he's turned :D

xx

Hey Kelly and Sophie! Sorry you feel rotten Sophie, start using the three points of contact rule like that used when working on a boat!

Good luck Nessa, fingers crossed!

Donna, we've another 2 weeks yet before we're technically allowed to be really pissed off! lol

Good luck Nessa!

Wow! I just noticed that there's a "March Mummies" thread now. It seems like yesterday when us December Moms were the new group lol. Amazing how fast/slow time moves when you're pregnant.

Good luck Nessa!

Wow! I just noticed that there's a "March Mummies" thread now. It seems like yesterday when us December Moms were the new group lol. Amazing how fast/slow time moves when you're pregnant.

i was thinking the same tyff!! times flying!!

Good Luck Nessa, really hope he's turned for you.

Is anyone else terrified of going overdue?? I am!! It really really scares me. I dont want to go a day past my due date!! lol

Xx

I was terrified of going overdue, thankfully they won't let me. The sole fringe benefit of having gestational diabetes I suppose. But I totally know what you mean! You get through the 9 months because you have an end day in sight and then it doesn't pan out.

I hate not knowing when things are going to happen.

Tyff thats exaclty how I feel. I dont like knowing when and where etc.. im going to go into labour. I wish I knew somehow! lol

xx

Me too lol. The thought of not knowing how your labour is going to be is abit scary :rofl:

It is scary yeah! Somedays I'm not scared about pain and stuff but if im feeling a bit down or sick I get scared that I wont be able to cope.
Arghh im stressing myself out now :rofl:

Xx

Aw, We are made to do it, so you`ll be fine :D

I know i`m gonna sound like a cat bein strangled ,but who cares lol. :p x

Haha!! Me too.
When ive stayed on labour ward before ive heard women giving birth who have hardly made any noise at all, just a few groans then a baby crying, and I think HOW the hell are they so quiet?! lol

xx

Morning everyone!
I slept so much better last night.
This is a weird uncertain time, isn't it?
It's actually really hitting me that I am full term in less than a week and that I could be having Baby anytime now.
It doesn't feel real.
But on the TMI front, I am definitely feeling changes: lots of stretching and aching and pelvic girdle spreading and increased discharge, etc.
So academically, I know I'm getting there.
But I feel like I am less certain of this whole baby thing right now. Normally, I am so confident about everything and I was/am certain that I want to be a mum, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that this is about to happen.
I had this horrible dream the other night that I had the baby and then didn't really care. I was totally unimpressed by it and didn't even want to take it home with me, even though the hospital people were urging me to pick it up.
I woke up feeling so guilty and horrible. Seriously, I almost started crying.
I wasn't even worried about not bonding with baby before. Now I'm all anxious.
Very odd state.

Anyway, wishing lots of cold-killing antibodies on all you poor sickos, and labour progress on some of the rest of you poor souls!

Aw Sarahkka, classic anxiety dream. Last night when I was actually asleep I kept dreaming I had pains (dunno if I really did or not) and all through either myself or Lou were in labour! It was odd and jumbled the way poorly dreams always are so it was never clear what was going on. A couple of days before I dreamt I was 40% in labour, whatever that is supposed to mean!

I'm not too concerned about going overdue so long as I still go naturally. I'm impatient but for me the most important thing is that I really don't want inducing. My Mum said we've no history of late babies, only of on time or early babies so with any look there is something hereditary that will bring this LO sooner rather than later.

I'm looking for an adoptive text buddy....i need one to keep you updated when i go..(although ill prob be 42+ weeks and everyone will have had their LO's) :rofl:

Anyone????? :cry:

:hug:

I'll be your text buddy if you like. :) I only have one atm. PM me if you like!

I'm not too concerned about going overdue so long as I still go naturally. I'm impatient but for me the most important thing is that I really don't want inducing.

Absolutely ditto. Don't mind going over as long as I'm allowed to go naturally :)

Well my MW has just been for my B12 injection and now I find out she's away now until Tuesday! What if I go into labour?! There is another MW who I like who was with her and they said she'd deliver the baby but now I'm going to be anxious as I'd rather my MW as I know her better. Planned to finally get a little hospital visit on Friday afternoon when I go for my next B12 jab. Ouch, they're really sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->