December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Had some spotting last night, but have convinced myself to stay calm as nothing since. It was more brownish then anything.

Oh hun, brown is old, hopefully all is ok, do you have any pain? xx

Hope it's nothing to worry about Silas, try and take it easy if you can (hard I know!!)

Got my Iona NIPT results, all clear!! :wohoo:

I also know the gender but can't bring myself to say it out loud lol :wacko: :haha:

Congrats Dan-o on your good results and finding out gender so early!

Can't believe it! I was so sure I'd only have boys!!!
My 3 will be in for a shock! :haha:
I'll be like a new mom all over again!

I got some slight cramping, nothing too bad. I've been working today and haven't had anything so I think it'll be all fine.

Congrats dan-o! That's so awesome! You're in for a treat. It's something mothering little girls ;) glad everything came back great!!

Try and drink plenty solar, thinking of you.

I've just picked up my 5mg folic acid and vit d from the chemist, do I need to carry on with my pregncare as well, the midwife didn't really give a definite answer yesterday x

Moldy, do you live far away from it? I can't wait to see everyone's 12w scan pics!!

Hoping it picks up a bit in here in 2nd tri, it sure is quiet compared to a few years ago! I got regularly got lost on the due date threads with my other children, as they used to move so fast!
An hour drive :/

It IS super slow here. It's sad!
Got my Iona NIPT results, all clear!! :wohoo:

I also know the gender but can't bring myself to say it out loud lol :wacko: :haha:
Congrats on pink <3

That's amazing Dan! I have 3 boys so I'm wondering what il have this time. Scan tomorrow eek!

My heart I guess it won't do any harm as it's a multi vit and you are only doubling up on but d and an extra 400mg folic acid.

I've just started iron as I've been refused for blood donation twice recently and a pregnancy multi vit, I've been pretty exhausted and I suspect my iron had dropped further. I'm not on high dose folic acid this time ( was before due to rmc but they've changed the guidelines again)

1 week to go! Are you holding out or having a private one before?

Booth, good luck!! Are you hoping for a girl or not bothered?
I'm slightly scared to have a girl this time :haha: I wonder how different it will be!!! Probably in for a shock lol

I've just got my Iona printout in the post and I'm so glad I did it early look at how high risk I was!! I'd have been so worried! :shock:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/91778004-B09A-4B78-8543-8907ADD4DA27.jpg

My pants are too tight today. I feel like I'm smashing the baby in my pants :rofl:

Silas I had maternity jeans/shorts on all week so far. I had a reprieve from the bloat yesterday and put some normal clothes on.. until I ate dinner of course and then doubled in size! :haha:

I've never bought maternity clothes before...but this time around I think I'll have to. I've never started out this big before in a pregnancy so there is just no way all my clothes will continue to fit.

My regular jeans are too tight but my maternity jeans are too loose! Think I stretched them out too much last time lol. No point in buying more cause it will be getting warm soon, leggings everyday I guess! &#128515;

I have a headache again. &#128542;
Over headaches and nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back