December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I finally got a dating scan today! Little pudding is measuring 8 weeks +3 days, exactly the due date I thought. So happy! I've been feeling really nervous about waiting until 12 weeks for a scan and then my midwife calls me and said the hospital booked it wrong and should have been earlier 😊 i feel like it's real now!

I'm not so good, had a scan last Sunday at 6w5 and there was no feral pole just a sac, they said was between 5-5 1/2 weeks. Have another scan tomorrow to see if any things progressed but I'm not hopeful.

My last period was 14 march
My cycles are 28 days
BFP was 14 April

So although I don't no when I ov the dates i can't see how I'm a week or more out. I'm not doing very well :(

I'm not so good, had a scan last Sunday at 6w5 and there was no feral pole just a sac, they said was between 5-5 1/2 weeks. Have another scan tomorrow to see if any things progressed but I'm not hopeful.

My last period was 14 march
My cycles are 28 days
BFP was 14 April

So although I don't no when I ov the dates i can't see how I'm a week or more out. I'm not doing very well :(

I'm sending you good vibes :hugs:

We have a heartbeat :) my date has moved 10days to the 29th Dec.

Literally can't work out how that works but yeah I'm having a baby

Hey ladies! Just checking in! I'm shattered tonight so cant concentrate to add new due dates but Ill jump on at somepoint tomorrow and get them all added to the first post xxx

List Is all updated! I'm hoping to be much more active again now ladies!

Margeandmom
Ashleyg
oceania
not sure what your approx due dates are ladies? if you pop them up ill add you guys

lots will be changing in the next few weeks with 12weeks scans! I'm so excited! xxxx

Got my first midwife appointment today. Lots of paper work, always hate the first appointment!

Good luck Natasha, Will you get a date for your scan today? xx

My due date was changed at my 8 week scan to December 3rd :)

I am very excited for my 12 week appt!

I won't be getting a 12 week scan now that I've had an 8 week one, but my next scan is booked for July 29th! Soooo far away!

Hey guys hope everyone's doing good!
I found babies hb yesterday with the Doppler! Tried a few times and had no luck but this time it was there as soon as I switched on!
I'm still waiting for my 12 week scan date, midwife said she would ring me with it when I had my booking in last Wednesday.

Only just made my scan today, my 5yo is in another hospital 30 miles away, after having a catastrophic asthma attack! Very scary for him, poor little man. He's out of high dependency and hoping to go home tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping it's tonight as I need my bed as well! Just want to lie down, nausea was dreadful this morning! :haha:

Anyway, all is perfect with the smallest addition (amazingly!) we are 10w2d but I'll leave my EDD for now as it may change again at the 12w one. Baby was having a right old wriggle and the sonographer was able to show me both arms, legs feet hands and baby's little head! Awesome! I pleaded for a pic and got one this time <3
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/47F9976B-EDCD-4AAF-808B-665501505153.jpg

That's amazing Dan! Hope your big LO is feeling better this morning, x

Where are you all hiding? Xxx

I'm here!
How is everyone doing? Still feeling nauseous some days and I swear I could sleep for the next 30 weeks lol.
I'm trying to be productive today though and got out of bed early, eaten a proper breakfast and I'm gonna go out and do some errands and be a human instead of feeling sorry for myself all day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->