December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

First midwife appointment in an hour eeek!

Hope appointment goes well dan! Mines next wed!

I'm ok, starting to feel better as long as I'm eating, just having issues with what I to eat, still off meat completely as well.

I'm okay. Feeling great today, just tired. Generally only sick once a day, in the morning. No other real symptoms. Nauseous on and off through the day. Best I've felt out of all my pregnancies tbh!

Had a private scan the other day. Needed the reassurance

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/0FFE33CF-E20E-4179-8D1C-35F93BBA0615_zpsnxsv5mkw.jpg

Hi ladies, well it's been a rollercoaster few weeks!!! All was good till 2 weeks ago, I've had bad all day sickness lol struggling to eat anything then when I do I'm ill!! My sister rang me 2 weeks ago telling me she had had a miscarriage and was booked in for a d&c next day I was so upset for her as we havnt told anyone our news yet so felt bad, that night i started bleeding *irony I know!!!!
Rang epu next morning and they got me straight in for a scan, peanut was there with a good little heartbeat couldn't see a reason for bleed but was happy, put me at 7 w 6 days (I thought I was 7.3) had brown spotting off and on since then but nurse said I might. Yesterday me and hubby went Meadowhall didn't walk that far really only couple of hours then came home and took him to dentist so walked maybe another couple of hours, used the bathroom and bright red blood, it has calmed down now went to brown now nothing but booked in again this morning for another scan so fx our little peanut is still happy, it's 1 year on Monday (23rd) I found out our jellybean had grown her wings so need some good news today xxxxx

Hi ladies, well it's been a rollercoaster few weeks!!! All was good till 2 weeks ago, I've had bad all day sickness lol struggling to eat anything then when I do I'm ill!! My sister rang me 2 weeks ago telling me she had had a miscarriage and was booked in for a d&c next day I was so upset for her as we havnt told anyone our news yet so felt bad, that night i started bleeding *irony I know!!!!
Rang epu next morning and they got me straight in for a scan, peanut was there with a good little heartbeat couldn't see a reason for bleed but was happy, put me at 7 w 6 days (I thought I was 7.3) had brown spotting off and on since then but nurse said I might. Yesterday me and hubby went Meadowhall didn't walk that far really only couple of hours then came home and took him to dentist so walked maybe another couple of hours, used the bathroom and bright red blood, it has calmed down now went to brown now nothing but booked in again this morning for another scan so fx our little peanut is still happy, it's 1 year on Monday (23rd) I found out our jellybean had grown her wings so need some good news today xxxxx
Thinking of you <3

Hope it went okay emmadaisy xx

My next scan is on Friday afternoon. Hoping that everything is still going well. And then i can start being a bit less paranoid.

Hope your scan went ok Emma, sounds very much like the bleeding I've had in my successful pregnancies. Sorry for your sister, that's a real shame. I was on the other side of that with my SIL. We got pregnant again with similar due dates again, a couple of years later, and it worked out for both of us second time round. X x

Not sure when my 12w scan is yet, I phoned up to book one today and they are still waiting for my referral!

Booking in appointment is later on, my nhs scan is next Friday, I don't think I can wait that long tbh, I'm really panicking at the moment, can't shake the feeling off x

Hope you can hold out myheart, have you got a doppler?
I was quite anxious before my booking appt, don't ask me why. Maybe you'll feel better once it's out of the way. We only got half mine done, so I have to go back in half term with all 3 kids :haha:

They wanted to do my scan next Friday as well but I can't go with my LO in tow, so I've had to go for the following Tuesday. If I get dated ahead like usual it will be tight for the 14w cut off!!! I'll be 13+3 as it is!!

My 12 week scan is in 5 days. I'm dreading having to do the drive to the office but am excited to see the baby's growth. I wonder how many nub pics we start seeing in here over the next few weeks?!

Moldy, do you live far away from it? I can't wait to see everyone's 12w scan pics!!

Hoping it picks up a bit in here in 2nd tri, it sure is quiet compared to a few years ago! I got regularly got lost on the due date threads with my other children, as they used to move so fast!

I'm classed as high risk &#128557;&#128557; midwife said I might still be able to try for home birth but depends on consultant and my pregnancy I guess, so I'm slightly upset/annoyed that I'm high risk even though I know I shouldn't be x

Oh Hun :hugs: I am too due to my age, previous manual removal & RMC. I've never had a water or home birth with any, despite having great labours which would have been ideal! I'm also group b strep so never questioned it, but you can still get one if you push for it apparently, depends why are you CLC?

Because I had pre e with dd2, my bmi is slightly high, what's happened to my mom, I've had an ectopic pregnancy, recurrent miscarriage the list seems endless!

Never heard of grand multi para!! I'm 3+10 but I'm guessing it's after your 4th live birth?

My bmi was over 30 with ds1 but I wasn't clc because of it, they must have changed the guidelines! The swines!
I'm fine this time as I'm only at a bmi of 23 with the extra few kg's ive put on already :haha: still clc for an endless list tho!

Myheart what kind of birth would you have liked?

Ideally a water birth at home would be my 1st choice, if not a water birth at my local mlu which is less than 5 mins away, if I'm consultant led, it's 15 miles away which I know isn't far on the grand scheme of things, I would just prefer to be closer to home x

Aww deffo. Hope you get that! Ideal to be so close, my hospitals are 30 mins away at night and up to an hour during the day.

I gave up last time and admitted defeat on the never having a home/water/interference free birth lol. My second was a lovely hospital birth experience tho, albeit on a hospital bed with a antibiotic drip in my hand. Very gentle compared to my two inductions and my MW was lovely.

This time I won't fight it, I'm actually going to push for induction at 38w as I'm so terrified of a late loss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->