December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Thank you ^.^

I can always post them here too but I don't want to annoy anyone hahaha.

Anyone having a sore tummy? Like overworked muscles sore? I'm not sure if I'm somehow over doing it at work or if it's just a kind of normal occurrence for now? I just don't know. I thought with only having had my daughter 14 months ago that I wouldn't have much muscle to stretch to accommodate this pregnancy so I am afraid I'm tugging or lifting a bit too much at work.

Yeah deffo Silas. I pinged an ab getting up off the floor earlier, its happened a few times. Also when I run and engage my core it's not tight like normal, I have a middle portion of jiggle, so I reckon mine have separated already. Normal for me tho, I had distatis recti with DS2 and DS3, but it closed a few months after delivery both times, so I'm not too worried. I'd say if you have pain deffo time to rein it in a bit!! Xx

I think I'm just exhausted lol. Worked a 12 hr yesterday and didn't rest much at all so I'm worn out. I'm just letting myself worry prob for no reason :dohh:

Hi guys, good to see most of us are feeling less sick now. Well as for me my hyperemesis peaked and I ended up with ketones again admitted for IV fluids and anti emetics on Tuesday. I'm feeling much better now after the fluids though so hopefully I can keep on top of it again.
So glad to hit 12 weeks today! I need to update my ticker.

Oh boothh that sounds awful I hope you start feeling better now you're 12 weeks. I can't even imagine how to deal with being that sick.
I'm obviously an awful patient because I'm absolutely miserable the last few days, I've picked up a cold/flu and I haven't been sleeping well at all. I'm really struggling to look after my LO while feeling so exhausted and it has me worried about how I will cope with 2 kids and lack of sleep :(

Oh sunny don't worry! You'll do great. Being sick is a bit different then just being tired imo. it's all a learning curve. You'll be great 👍

I find I always forget how much energy had before while I'm pregnant and surprise myself with how much I can get done once baby's born! Growing a human is tiring!

All on track, new due date the 5/12 so will change ticker now, never felt so relived x

Attachments

• 20170526_114433.jpg
    20170526_114433.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Lovely scan picture!

I'm feeling good, pretty headachey on and off and seriously lacking motivation which is not good for my house unfortunately!

Yay myheart!!
I've been lacking motivation/energy for months. One day my house will be cleaned properly again...:wacko:

Yay myheart!!
I've been lacking motivation/energy for months. One day my house will be cleaned properly again...:wacko:

This! Lol, it's killing me how badly my house needs deep cleaning I just have no motivation to do it what so ever, especially now it's warm out, I feel even less like doing it. Bring on the nesting:haha:

Myheart what a precious picture :cloud9: congrats on the milestone!!! Yay!

Enjoying the sun here, trying to eliminate my T-shirt lines ready for my dress tomorrow (friends wedding!) should be doing the housework while I've only got one kiddie tho really, naughty mummy lol ��

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far?
We told the kids last night, they are super happy about baby x

I think my son has chicken pox :dohh:

I am still feeling like poo most of the time, I'm hoping for a change soon.

I think my son has chicken pox :dohh:

I am still feeling like poo most of the time, I'm hoping for a change soon.

Oh no. Hope hes not too ill with it.

Quiet weekend here. Have the kids & house in the day then work 4-10 :sleep:

Myheart we are due date buddies now! Yay!

Ive been feeling flutters. Have gone from mildly gluten sensitive to full blown allergic, have to be careful not to eat ANYTHING gluten now so even like hush puppies made with mostly cornmeal are out :nope: and my cookie dough ice cream :cry:

Been craving sushi. Why must I crave things I cannot make at home?

Hope everyone is doing awesome!

Is the sonline doppler the best one to buy? I've not had one before so no idea?

I can't believe how close 2nd tri is for some of us now!! Eekkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->