December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I've got a sonoline myheart, is 6 years old and still going strong lol x

Feeling like I'm 2nd tri now, so much better!
The only bad thing is I keep getting a trapped bladder in the night, it's so hard to pee!

I'm 9 weeks it's dragging, symptoms are not too bad feel more sick the last 2 days all day Queasiness. Just hoping all is well. Jealous you girls are nearly second tri my heart what a great picture so pleased all is going great xx

Robo can't believe you are 9w already! Seems just a couple of weeks ago you got your BFP!!!

Time seems to be going so slow, I have my next scan in just over three weeks so hoping all is well. Xx

Is the sonline doppler the best one to buy? I've not had one before so no idea?

I can't believe how close 2nd tri is for some of us now!! Eekkk

I've got an angel care one. Reduced on amazon to £20 at the mo!

What have you all heard about the dopplers? I keep seeing everyone talking about using them everyday but then some people say how bad it actually is to use them? I don't know what to believe. I want one super bad though lmao. I'd probably go for the sonoline b because I see that one spoken about so much.

I don't see what harm it could possibly do. It's like very low frequency ultrasound waves. You can have actual ultrasounds daily if need be and not be harmed by it.
The danger is if you use them once baby is viable and think that the presence of a heartbeat means all is well, when it's not. Obviously ultrasound can heat up tissue, but you would have to hold it in the same place for an awfully long time. I strongly believe my anxiety would be way more harmful to my baby than using a doppler!

I was tempted to get a Doppler before I had my first scan but I think now that I've heard the heartbeat I'm alot more relaxed and would probably stress myself more by using a Doppler at home.

It won't be long till we start feeling flutters and kicks and learning the usual movements of baby is more reassuring than using a Doppler everyday imo

Scan tomorrow eeek!

Definitely getting regular flutters and tickles but very subtle. No pops yet! I'm still on the doppler for now!

I'm sure I'm feeling flutters here and there, be then again it's some guessing still for me at this point.

Thankfully doesn't seem my son has chicken pox lol. What a relief.

I've felt pretty good the last 2 days.

I've had flutters too, still managing to be nervous for the HB check! Hah

I have definite baby movements. It's so precious when I feel them. They're still pretty sporadic and seemingly random though.

I ate eggs with jalapenos and cheese last night and a few minutes after they were gone I got 2 distinct flutters. Baby loved those eggs. lol

Still scraping in as a December mummy! EDD 1st December (although will be induced November I believe)

All looked fab on the scan :cloud9:

I definitely felt a couple of the movements I saw, while the scanner was on my belly! She was quite lively! At one point she turned her head around and looked right at us, and she then grabbed the cord when the lady was trying to check it :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/098708B1-5F25-4DFB-B20C-1D08C702391E.jpg

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/BE3E70BE-1163-44E6-ACFE-D5D47BC28721.jpg

Awe dan! Such a pretty girl you have there. Lovely profile xx

Beautiful photos Dan!

Voldy awwww those eggs sound delish, no wonder baby danced for them!

Had an appointment today. On the good side baby was moving around too much for Doppler so got a quick peek (no picture sadly) at the little one. Sure was just a wiggling! On the somewhat not so great note my blood pressure was pretty elevated (explained stressful work day) so I have to go back in 2 weeks and my legs were slightly swollen so :shrug: we'll see how it goes. I do work an active, full-time job so it's not concerning to me just yet as today was a rough day. Just going to wait it out and see what is said at my appt in 2 weeks.

Aww thanks ladies <3

Silas sounds like you need a rest!!!

I'm desperate to buy some stuff, this is the trouble with finding out the gender so early :haha:
I saw beautiful rainbow blanket the other week but it's gone now. I need something girly!

We need to buy everything, but I waiting for a bit before I get anything.

Is anyone else having headaches? I don't remember having them with my others, but the past couple of days I've had a bad head, and that's one thing I struggle with x

Hi ladies,

Can I join? I'm currently due 27th Dec but I bet it'll change when I have my scan, I have a sneaky suspicion that I'll be due 25th! I was only back from maternity leave 3 days when I found out I was pregnant and a week after that I went of sick with severe nausea/morning sickness so they're not best pleased with me. Part of me wants to leave and spend time with my son before the next one comes (which was the plan before we found out about number 2) but now I'm feel I should stay until I qualify for maternity again.

I met my midwife yesterday and she said I should get a scan date soon. I had an early scan at 7 weeks so just hoping everything is still ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->