December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

We need to buy everything, but I waiting for a bit before I get anything.

Is anyone else having headaches? I don't remember having them with my others, but the past couple of days I've had a bad head, and that's one thing I struggle with x

I'm the same, having almost daily headaches. Sucks and they make me feel absolutely terrible.

My dating scan is today. thinking my date will be about the 15th but we shall see!

Welcome nickinakinoo :)

My official date is December 14th :)

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/318E3B1F-B9EB-498B-B3C0-3AF07D33DE04_zpsoxteh1j3.jpg

Natasha, so cute!!!! Yay! Almost makes me wish I got to have another u/s before 20w!

Aw I am the 12th now rather than the 8th!

Loving all the 12 week scans I wish I was getting one sooner too, 20 weeks is so far away!

I've been feeling crampy the last few days as my uterus is starting to move up, I have headaches too almost everyday!
At least I've been having a nap when DS naps so I'm not as exhausted as last week.

Aww lovely pic Natasha, congrats!!

Officially 2nd tri today!! :happydance:

In a not so chirpy note I have my midwife booking appt this morning, ughhhh! I have to take all 3 kids along as well :haha:

Sunny why no 12w scan?

Mine moved as well wrap! I'm the 1st instead of the 5th!

Happy 2nd tri Dan!
Good luck at the midwife, I hope the kids are ok for you x

Can you imagine it? I'm currently withholding snacks and ipads in preparation:haha:

How's your sickness doing? Mine mostly gone now but I did puke my weetabix on weds for no apparent reason, but was fine after that lol x

I'm the same when I have an appointment and I need to take all 3, plenty of snacks haha!!!

My sickness has gone now, still get small bouts of nausea when I'm hungry but that's about It, my bloat varies as well which is a pain, as still hiding it from everyone bar close family and kids have had to have a big pep talk not to talk about baby in front of people x

Well it went fine after all that.

They decided to combine today with my 16w appt, as I'm so close to it, and had a listen with the doppler! My 5yo nearly fainted lol!

Don't have to go back until 25w now, phew!

Scan and consultant in July my next appointment!

Ps. My bloat is rediculous one day and non existent the next. Sod's law it was a mega bloat day on Monday when we went for a day out with family we haven't told yet. They gave some funny looks but didn't ask!

Oh bless him haha!
Glad all was ok, I must get around to booking my 16 week check up, but got a couple of weeks yet.Whens your next scan? Mines the 14th x

My scans on the 18th July :flower: seems quite close now it's only next month! Got 3 birthdays to organise before than so I'll be keeping busy until then lol x

Sounds busy dan-o!
I'm still experiencing nausea, headaches, diahrrea at times :dohh:
Hopefully it gets better soon xx

Woaaah Dan-o, no appt from 14w to 25w? That's crazy. Don't you need your GD test during that window?

No they don't do it here as standard. Only if something flags it up or you've had it before :flower: i think it's as late as almost 3rd tri even if you do.

I do have my consultant app at 20w straight after my anomaly scan tho. Not sure what they plan to do with me this time, I have a feeling my EDD will become a November one!

Most appointments seem pointless before 24w as the baby isn't classed as viable and only a potential miscarriage. They really aren't interested here unless mums health is at risk! (You can tell I've been there before!!)

Is GD test something they do to everyone over there?

Urghhj I have the worst wind pains tonight lol. No idea what I've eaten but I pity my husband tonight if this lot makes it's way out in my sleep :haha:

How are everyone's flutters? Mine aren't much different yet, still just an occasional swishy tickle. Not had any pops at all yet. Wondering if I have an anterior placenta this time.

Ive not had any pops yet, just gentle flutters, well what I think is flutters, you would think I would know by now lol x

It's so hard to tell this early! Even on my 4th I'm like "well, maybe" lol. But I've felt around 5-7 times now...or I think I have lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->