December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Currently: 🤢🤢🤢
Will it ever end? :cry:

Seems like it will be alot more work for you mums with schoolkids and Christmas plays to attend etc!

Oh moldyvoldy the 3 hour test sounds awful, I hated even doing the 1hr test last time. Bring a book!

Silas are you still sick everyday? I'm not getting as nauseous anymore unless I'm really hungry. I'm just exhausted! Hope this passes soon.

Also my boobs are sooooooo sore!? Like they feel huge as they did when my milk came in!? Is this normal for 2nd pregnancy? Definitely didn't have this pain first time round.

my boobs are still sore and have grown loads!!

I've got some lovely right sided back ache at the moment, it's not nice!

Sorry you're still so ill Silas :hugs: surely it's got to pass soon.

Still not even feeling pregnant over here :haha:

My boobs have definitely grown but they've stopped feeling as sore now
Sickness is still around though, vomited like 10 times yesterday but today I've barely moved and I've been okay so far.

Mine are enourmous, like I've had implants and absolutely kill!! Similar to you sunny. I'm kinda scared for what it will be like when my milk does come in :haha:

Silas hope you feel better!
Natasha, jealous lol!!!
Booth that's awful, you poor thing xx

Sciatica has kicked in here, annoying but manageable at the mo! I always get it when pregnant!

I'm definitely feeling movement now. Rolling movements mainly (still subtle) but I've had a few taps in the last few days as well :happydance: in fact I just felt a little tap as I typed this!

I'm just so nauseous. I'm hoping it's a farewell and will leave soon. The last 2 days have been more intense then I was feeling for about 2 weeks. I also have a ton of headaches, and I had a lady at work check my BP and it's still elevated :( ....anyone experience a BP spike this early before? I'm hoping it isn't a sign of problems to come. I've never had blood pressure issues in any of my pregnancies before...so it's a little nerve racking for me.

I'm just so nauseous. I'm hoping it's a farewell and will leave soon. The last 2 days have been more intense then I was feeling for about 2 weeks. I also have a ton of headaches, and I had a lady at work check my BP and it's still elevated :( ....anyone experience a BP spike this early before? I'm hoping it isn't a sign of problems to come. I've never had blood pressure issues in any of my pregnancies before...so it's a little nerve racking for me.
It could be anxiety. You could have BP spikes because you're anticipating it to be high. Does that make sense? The same thing happens to me. Maybe get a home machine and use it a couple times a day, and record your results. <3

Mine are enourmous, like I've had implants and absolutely kill!! Similar to you sunny. I'm kinda scared for what it will be like when my milk does come in :haha:

Silas hope you feel better!
Natasha, jealous lol!!!
Booth that's awful, you poor thing xx

Sciatica has kicked in here, annoying but manageable at the mo! I always get it when pregnant!
My boobs have grown a bit and are still tender :( BOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm scared they will be huge by December, I googled and found out that you can actually start leaking milk as early as 14 weeks &#128559; let's hope that's not the case!

Dan-o that's great you are feeling so much movement already, when did it start for you? I can't wait to start feeling flutters or something soon!

Silas hope your bp spike is nothing to worry about

Definitely no milk here or even the clear stuff that comes before milk.
I'm not sure when it came in last time but I was able to express for my baby while being wheeled to theatre to have my placenta removed last time. That was 35w. They said it was unusual to be able to get so much so quickly but I don't think it is if you've BF before!

I'd totally forgotten about milk leaks tho! I've still got some nipple nappies from last time, lovely things they are lol :haha:

I've been feeling fluttery rolls for a couple of weeks now, I had a few sporadic ones before that as well. . I think it's all down to where baby is and where the placenta is this early. <3

Silas sounds like you need a break hun, I thought my life was busy but yours seems epic!

Silas hope the BP is nothing to worry about!

When I had Freya, despite her being my third I had no milk at all before birth. I breastfed her for ten months before falling pregnant with this baby. Now though, I think there's definitely a change in my breasts already as Freya has started pawing at them recently so I wonder if she can smell the milk.

Oh no myheart, sounds horrid, do you think pregnancy related or something else? Xxx

I honestly don't know, thinking the worse obviously, I'm calling the private scan place tomorrow to see if they can fit me in and trying to buy a Doppler off one of the Facebook selling pages as well, it's probably stretching pains but I'm worried x

Myheart :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine, you deffo need to get a doppler, these scans must be costing you a fortune! Xxx

Have you tried the usual BH remedy of drink plenty and have a lie down for a bit?

Are you feeling baby move yet?

:hug:

I'm on the water as we speak, I think I'm feeling subtle movements but doubting myself that I'm making it up in my head, ugh its so hard xxx

Yay officially 2nd tri.
I think I'm feeling some flutters now and can definitely hear kicks when I use the Doppler lol :haha:

How are you feeling this morning myheart? Xx

Silas, booth hope your sickness is lifting!

Good luck for your GD test tomorrow moldy! What a faff!

How is everyone else feeling? My bloating has gone down a lot with a couple of days of sensible eating. :haha: now if I can just keep it up, I'll be fine lol. So hard when surrounded by kiddie's crisps, bread and breakfast cereal. I love eating those things right now but the painful bloating is not worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->