December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I've got a scan on Monday at 4, all the pains seem to have eased and I'm sure all is Ok, it's just hard isn't it? Hopefully getting the doppler today as well.
I wish my bloat would go down, I'm huge.

Good luck with the gd test tomorrow Moldy x

That's good to hear myheart! I was tempted to book one was well but have resisted so far. I know I'll need to calm my nerves with at least one in 3rd tri and they don't come cheap do they!

The bloat has been my worst symptom this time round. Worse than the debilitating 1stvtri nausea!
I don't know if it's because I'm expecting a girl or just coincidence, but it's been the worst I've ever had and time to get it in check!

How are we all?
Can't believe how quiet b n b is at the moment x

Hi ladies, I can't believe how far ahead you all seem to me, in reality it's not far at all. I have an EDD of 28th of December. I still don't quite believe I'm at this stage. Just over 11 weeks. Seen baby three times and all seems well and growing. Just praying it continues. X

Ahhhh robo, 11 weeks!!! Congrats on flying by yet more milestones, definitely your rainbow at long last!!!

Myheart it's pitiful, what happened and where does everyone chat these days? This quietness seem like a recent thing, I wonder if it's the annoying adverts, I must admit the massive pop up ads do put me off!

All fine here, Had some pretty painful bloating yesterday too, other than that just tiredness is taking over lol
I feel like this pregnancy is sooooo long already, it's dragging by! Finally 2nd tri tomorrow!

I'm feeling a lot better too fingers crossed it continues!
Started to look at prams and things, every time I have a baby the amount of stuff to look at seems to double :haha: so overwhelming lol

All fine at my scan, baby still measuring on track bar legs which are a couple of days behind haha! Heart rate was 144 bpm, the kids was amazed by it!

Awww <3 Congrats on the fab scan myheart!!! Are you team yellow or did you have a sneaky peek? Any pics? X

Booth, I agree! buggies/car seats are a total minefield now! I thought they were bad before when it was just two posh brands icandy/bugaboo that cost over 1k, now there's loads of brands popped up!!! :wacko: I'm sticking with my P&T his time as it's not that old and I can run with it! I bought a new pebble with DS3 so I'll reuse that as I have a brand new cover for it :flower:

I'm thinking of getting a sleep pod this time as we co sleep so nap times are a nightmare (i.e. They don't happen unless I'm laying down with them :haha:) I'm thinking of the purflo.

Defo team yellow, though hubby is desperate to find out haha!

Attachments

• 20170612_183812.jpg
    20170612_183812.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
Glad your scan went well!

There's so many new baby products coming out all the time! Thankfully we are sorted for our pram (bugaboo donkey) just need to order hoods once we find out what gender baby is.

Thankfully when I bought everything new for Freya it was all unisex so all we really need is clothes and things like that!

I'm just going to use my phil&teds and maybe get a buggy board for DS. And I want a new carrier, possibly a woven wrap this time. Not much else to buy except clothes!

Myheart scan looks great!

My blood pressure was 130/84 today. For now it's just going to be monitored. I got back July 10 for check up and we'll find out boy/girl then.

I've been feeling, well, amazing the last 2 days...I'm hoping it means I've turned a corner and MS has taken a hike lol.

That's great you are feeling so well, hope 2nd tri is better for you.

I think my bump is about to pop, feeling alot of stretching pains going on the last few days! Growth spurt? &#128522;

Aww beautiful myheart xxxx I'm guessing girl :flower:

Silas so pleased you're feeling better! Shame about your bp but maybe is temporary as you've just got over the extended first tri awfulness :hugs:

Sunny if mines anything to go by there definitely a growth spurt in progress! :haha:
I've never used a buggy board with my p&t's, may google that. What do you have?
I'm on a nav 2 now (wore out a nav 1!)

I'm definitely going to treat baby to a new wrap as I can have girly colours this time. :D I unfortunately sold everything except my 2 boba stretchys and my SSC, but at least I have those to be going on with!

Glad you are feeling a bit better silas, hopefully the ms has stopped now.

I have had some more pains in my tummy assuming they are stretching pains, still worries me Lol!

I've being looking at pushchairs, I'm liking the look of a bugaboo buffalo or a uppababy (i think!) We need everything but I probably won't buy until 30ish weeks and just do a big day of shopping x

I thought my youngest would be my last baby so I need to buy all new too. I still have my favourite ringsling though! Should probably write some form of to do list really.
I have an appointment to meet the consultant tomorrow morning, nothing too exciting I expect.
Feeling pretty good here too sickness wise. hoping it stays like this!

I was sure my Lydia would be my last, so I already got rid of her little clothes. I think I've managed to keep 6/9 month clothes and up now, so if we have a girl I'll be a little ahead. I'll have to buy a double stroller as Lydi won't be 2 when baby comes...I've got jumperoo, a swing (although very girl lol), if another girl I'll have an infant car seat for her. A boy could use it, I suppose, but once again it's very girlish lol. So I've got some things, but still will have to purchase a bit. I'll need all new bottles, and I really dislike my breast pump so I'll get a different one.

Speaking of, anyone purchasing a breast pump? What are you going for?

Dano I have the p&t smartlux, the only p&t buggy board I could find was like a scooter that attaches but it's weird it only goes lengthways so I'm not sure how walking works! I'd like to see if one of the universal ones will fit it. My son hates being in the buggy already so def no point in getting a double!
I'm not sure about getting a breastpump, I have a manual one cause I didn't really need to pump very often last time but the manual is annoying to use when I did need to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->