December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Ah yeah, I'll return back to work 6 weeks PP so I'll have to have an electric double pump to even try to succeed. I disliked my last and was told by LC that it is the worst brand. 😂 Go figure! So I'm purchasing a different one this go around.

Hey All! How are you all doing?

I'm now 14+1 and finally feeling good! Had a few weeks of terrible MS. But around 11 weeks it slowly got better. Also around that time my anxiety something would go wrong also got better. I was avoiding BnB to also help with that but now feel excited and believe everything will be ok- so I'm back!
Having a bit of RLP at the moment but it's not too bad and get extremely tired in the afternoon and need to nap, but in general I'm feeling good and enjoying being pregnant!

Starting to look into things I'll need like a pushchair and finding that super exciting! Although will wait until after my 19 week scan before buying anything but it's fun to browse!

Hope all of you are well!!

It's very quiet around here at the moment!

All good here. Also 14+1. No symptoms, just a bump! Busy week as usual with working, housework and looking after my three girls so looking forward to being off the weekend.

Our gender scan is less than two weeks away - I cannot wait to buy some clothes for baby!

It super quiet isn't It?
I'm certainly feeling more flutters, can't wait for the kids to be able to feel baby moving. I have my 16 week mw appointment on Tuesday and I'm still waiting for my consultant appointment to come through x

Yes it does seem really quiet at least compared to when I was on the TTC threads!

My bump has really popped this week. Thought I had a bump for a few weeks but then it disappeared (obviously bloat) and now its popped back and is a clear bump not baby bloat.

Wow your scan is so soon! That's so exciting. We don't have ours until 19 weeks but actually think it will go quickly as going on holiday for several weeks so will have that to distract us while waiting for our scan!

Nice to read everyone's ticking along, we seem to be settling into 2nd tri now don't we?

We've been ill with a chesty bug, never get ill in the summer normally! Making everything a bit blah, I've been doing the bare minimum around the house, it's a right tip lol. Hopefully it will pass soon. Got a run of 5 birthdays in the next 3 weeks plus Father's Day on Sunday, gonna be busy busy here lol! Takes me up to my anomaly scan tho, so at least the time will go quick!

I've not felt much in the way of movement recently, just an occasional roll or pop of a kick. I am go all day and not feel anything. I reckon this one is snuggled into the placenta cushioning the blows. She's in a slightly different place with the doppler to a few weeks ago as well. My 2nd did the same, but the kicks came back with a vengeance later on! <3

I hope everyone is well :)

I'm checking in from my pc for the first time in a long time. I officially cannot use the site on mobile anymore. Ads pop up and have no way of exiting them, therefore I can't post. And that being said, I just had the same thing happen to me from my pc, I had to reload the page several times. I guess I don't get to use bnb anymore? Bummer. It's too much trouble to post these days. I liked it here.

I think that's why everyone's left moldy is a right pain!

I use my mobile but view the full site, there's usually a concealed x on the screen somewhere when an ad pops up. It's very sporadic, I have days on end with no ads then loads! I have a pop up blocker tho, so I'm not sure why they still do!

That's so weird i never get any ads on my phone using the mobile site? It does seem very quiet lately, maybe just cause 2nd tri is not as eventful as ttc or 1st tri boards!

IMO, Summer is crazy! Kids home from school, begging for attention and interaction. Vacations happen, etc.

I'm working, managing care for three kiddos and trying not to lose my mind knowing I'll have a fourth before I know it. :haha:

Is there a Facebook group for Dec mummies? I don't check the forums very often and it takes me ages to catch up.

I have my scan Monday :D I'll be 12w 6 days (using the dates from my last scan) at the moment my due date is 26th but I'm convinced they'll move me too 25th! My son was 10days late so I could have a new year baby, do 2nd babies tend to be late if the first was?

It's so hot today, I'm melting!

Yes there is a FB group. You need to PM the original poster and she will add you! There are a few of us on there and much easier than the forum!

I managed to get to the quick reply.

For the longest time I had no issues with mobile and used it more often than pc. But lately the ads are HORRIBLE and they never have the x option on them! Even on PC?! Maybe it's a matter of location?? I'm in FL, USA.

I'm currently sat at Quest taking the 3 hour glucose test. Blehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh gosh what a bore!!

Sooo hot here today, melting! Just eaten a lolly and 4 ice pops lol

Try clearing your cooking moldy!

Edit: cookies!! Not cooking :rofl:

I'm stuck at work where the AC isn't properly set for as hot as it's supposed to get today. We're already baking. 94 at high but will feel like 101 (F) &#128580;

Silas what sort of work do you do?

I've just sorted out my clothes into what still fits (tiny pile) and what to put away until next year (massive mountain!) I'm going to be rotating the same 3 or 4 outfits a LOT lol :haha:

Wow. I can barely handle the 24degree heat here let alone those sorts of temps!

Listened to baby on Doppler tonight for the first time in about three weeks. It's surreal to think there's a happy little bean in there when I don't even feel pregnant!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

Dan-o I am in direct care of mentally handicapped persons. I work in their homes (at a facility) and assist/do anything for their daily needs. It's like having a huge group of kids plus the ones I already have. Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane, but I really do enjoy my job overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->