December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Wow I wish we even had 24c here I'm freezing and it's supposed to be summer!
I get to listen to Doppler tomorrow at my 15 week appointment i can't wait it's been 5 weeks since I heard baby's heartbeat. I get what you mean about not feeling pregnant Natasha, I'm obviously over the first trimester now and feeling pretty normal! 😀

Yay for HB Natasha, can't beleive you are still getting off so lightly with your symptoms! So lucky!

Silas that must be quite a physical job, no wonder you're pooped! Especially when you have your entire househd to run as well! I hope you will get some time off soon and after baby's born!

Sunny, good luck for tomorrow! Always exciting to hear baby <3 brill you are also feeling good!

It was around 28 here yesterday and 26 today, doesn't get much hotter than that here usually as I'm by the sea. I went for a run this morning and it was already 20 at 6.30am, phew! I must have looked a sight with a fat tummy and shorts and a vest lol. I still just look fat, people I see regularly out jogging must think my fitness regime is seriously not working out well :haha:

I had a couple of almighty kicks from baby last night when watching tv, unmistakable. I feel her wriggling when I'm sat down as well, but still only gentle and sporadic. Definitely thinking anterior placenta like my DS2, I don't seem to feel anything on the front, just either side. Unless it's just the way she's sitting. I had loads of kicks at the front by now with DS1 and DS3 :flower:

Hi guys! Glad everyone's doing okay, I don't feel pregnant either when I don't feel sick lol. Wish it would totally disappear soon!
It's hot here too, so glad I bought a fan a few weeks ago last time it was warm. It really helps with sleeping.

I still can't believe how warm it is, it's my dd1 and dd2 sports day tomorrow and Wednesday, I'm hoping it magically cools down for them and me lol
It's also my mw appointment tomorrow as well, excited and nervous for some strange reason x

I'm hoping I start feeling regular movements. I'll feel baby a few times a day for a couple days and then nothing. I'm in that nothing part for 2 days now....makes me so anxious.

Me too Silas, I haven't really felt any proper movements yet I don't think, I might be imagining it!
Listening to heartbeat today at midwife was lovely and a nice reassurance when I'm not feeling kicks yet

Dano fair play to you out running in the heat! I really need to get back into some exercise now that the nausea has finally disappeared, no more excuses for being lazy and eating a terrible diet &#128553;

Right there with you sunnydee. No more excuses... need to get moving!

Sunny it's not helping tho! I started off 65-66kg in January and when I stepped on the scales yesterday I was 72 :shock: I must be packing down way too many snacks lol. Oh well at least I'm still fit underneath it I guess :haha:
Went out again this morning but it was so warm and humid even along the sea wall. Didn't stay out long, don't like to push it at all now, just to be safe.

Yesterday it was 31 degrees at 6.30pm! That's so rare here! Heatwave set to break though, sadly, back to freezing and rain again by the weekend I expect lol

Has anyone bought anything yet? I've been naughty and purchased a few bits. I've got to buy pretty much all new though as I'd just got rid of everything when finding out about this little one. Plus I have all boys!

I've bought about five packs of nappies, a boys sleep suit and a unisex sleep suit. Waiting until our gender scan next week to buy anything else. I don't need any of the big things though we thankfully when I bought everything for Freya - Moses basket, swing, playmat etc - its all in unisex colours.

I've brought nothing, I'm so tempted to but I'm scared to.

Had mw appointment today, bp was fine, have a + of protein and traces of something will check my notes so sample being sent off, I hope i haven't got a uti starting, she didn't listen to heartbeat, she was an old schooler who doesn't think it's necessary, cheers love!

Ohh my older community midwife is like that myheart! Did you get your own doppler in the end?

Not bought anything yet! Was soooooo tempted today in a baby clothes shop but really don't want to get anything until after our anatomy scan in 4 weeks! I'm fantasy shopping online a lot though...

I've bought some small things, a pack of muslins, 2 dummies, a pair of booties, 2 bibs, 2 sleep suits, 2 cute vests and a multipack of them. I think that's it! It's all hanging up in my wardrobe. I'll start buying bigger things after the 20 week scan.

I haven't bought anything yet I'm waiting till we find out gender, I have all my boys stuff already and we had alot of gender neutral clothes so I won't need much.

A while ago I switched to cloth nappies which has been pretty easy with a half potty-trained toddler but I'm not really sure if I want to keep using them with a newborn, much more work I don't think I'll have the time! Anyone else use cloth?

I used washable for my 1st and combi nappied my 2nd. I find it easier in a newborn as the poo isn't so bad and they don't wee such a large quantity.
My 3rd arrived at 35w so he was way to small and floppy for washables and I stuck with the disposable with him. I probably will with this one too as I have such a large mountain of normal washing to do each day I don't think I can handle nappies as well lol. I still have them tho, so we will see!

I love the idea of cloth but I'm lazy as it is and I don't need the extra job of making sure there's always clean nappies :dohh:

Yeah I always have a backup of disposables incase I run out. It hasn't been too bad actually and im pretty lazy lol. I just dont have enough to do a newborn too so I would have to buy lots more if I decide to stick with it!

Well that's Father's Day and two birthdays down, 3 birthdays to go! June is flying by, will be 20w scan time for us in no time!!

How the movements going? I'm getting little nudges now, especially after eating but still sporadic, and not on the front, just the sides, nothing I could count yet.

Weight gain still scaring me, but I've been sensible with food and exercising loads so it can't be helped!

Has anyone seen the baby boxes Scottish babies will be getting? Awesome! Is anyone here from Scotland? https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/what-scotlands-new-baby-box-13210016

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->