December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I've gained loads and I don't know how!!!
I'm feeling more flutters or baby having a little stretch I think especially after I've eaten and this morning in the shower I felt a pop type of movement, still feels super low down, hopefully won't be long until we start getting more movements.
I've not seen the boxes, what a fab idea!

I've literally just started feeling flutters in the last two days. It's an amazing feeling :cloud9:

As for the baby boxes- I'm from Scotland and won't be accepting one. I understand their need but I think they should be for those that truly need them and not given out willy nilly. I think it's an absolutely massive spend of funds going into these when I think of how many will be unused.

Many people think sleeping in a box is "safer" than other places but as long as safe sleeping policies are followed then they're not.

I like the look of those boxes though, the stuff inside looks so sweet. You can buy similar ones in mothercare if anyone is interested.

I'm 99% we'll be co sleeping like I did with all three boys but I'll still buy a Moses basket for day times I think.

I cry when I look on the scales, just gonna not look from now on. I've gained back the stone I lost from sickness in 1st tri anyway.

Totally get your sentiments on that Natasha, they must be costing a bomb! I'd have loved one for my first tho, had no idea what to buy for him!

Myheart, booth, glad I'm not the only one packing the pounds lol. Frustrating as it is. I've always been a small gainer during pregnancy, no idea what's on this time, I reckon it's because I'm having a girl! My excuse anyway! :haha:

Yay for movements!! :happydance:

Booth we cosleep also, will get some sort of daytime contraption tho. I had the tiny love napper rocker for DS3 it was fab. Unfortunately sold it now tho!

Is anyone having rough MS days still?
I can't seem to be 100% yet.
I'm feeling what I think are stretches the most.

Sorry you're still feeling rough! :hugs:

We've half decided on names.

For a girl we've chosen Millie. We've kind of run out of girls names we love :haha:

For a boy we are undecided between three - Owen, Fraser or Jake. I'm not sure if I love any yet. Although I'm not sure if I will as the boys names I absolutely love OH hates - Harris or Jaxon.

Have you decided Silas?

We've decided on Nolan for boy and Natalie for girl. My sister joked about an N name as my kids and my name spell out part of the alphabet lol JKLM (Joseph, Kala, Lydia and Madelyn) but I actually fell in love with two "N" names :haha: so it works.

I haven't even thought of names! It's such a huge decision and kind of freaks me out if I think about it!
I always only had 1 name in mind and have already used it with my son so I'm lost now. Going to wait and find out gender so I only have to pick one!

That's too bad you are still having some sickness :( I think I'm finally past all the first tri sickness and finally felt some little nudges last night for the first time!

Can't wait to start seeing everyone's 20w scan photos soon!

I'm still having the odd bad day silas. I'm definitely noticing a downward trend though so I'm hoping I'll be clear soon.

It's quite fun this time being single and not having to compromise on a name :haha: I'm struggling with a boys name because I already have 3 but I quite like Cassius because I just think Cas is such a cute nickname.
My girls name for the last two boys was Norah, but I don't feel like I can use it anymore. I'm liking Jasmine or Luna at the moment for a girl.

Booth we have similar name taste! This one was probably going to be Cassius! I also like Luna but it's been used on my mums dog already :dohh: Norah is cute. <3

Haven't been here in ages! Trying to catch up. Hope everyone is feeling good or at least getting there!

We found out we are having a girl (been posting on the Facebook page) and we already have a name picked out. It's actually DH's late grandma's name. We both love it and it will make his mom really happy so big bonus. :)

Oh, also, my due date changed to 12/7.

Booth we have similar name taste! This one was probably going to be Cassius! I also like Luna but it's been used on my mums dog already :dohh: Norah is cute. <3

Good taste :haha:

Quiet in here this weekend! I really need to find out what that Facebook group is lol

Boothh, you can PM me and I can add you to the group. You have to friend me on Facebook so I can add you to it. But I can unfriend you right after adding you.

Hey ladies, it's been forever since I posted but I'm still lurking!

Got crappy news today... due to one of my conditions (EDS) homebirth is completely off the table. And I might have to leave my midwives' clinic and switch to a standard OB and hospital birth.

Super duper sad about it, especially because with my daughter before I was diagnosed I safely delivered with them!

I'm just trying to keep calm about very little movement. I've been poking and prodding trying to get some response but I know it's just being too early (most likely) but can't help but worry myself :dohh:

Oh no wrapunzel that's too bad, was your daughter a homebirth? I've been seriously considering doing homebirth this time, I'm with a midwife this time rather than OB in hospital last time so it would be completely different experience, can't make up my mind what to do!

I think it's still very early for regular movements at this stage, I've only felt movements a few times now but it's hard not to worry when it's been a few days!

My movements are not regular at all which does make me panic a little, and then when I do feel something I'm like am I making it up?

Sorry about no homebirth wrap, I can't have a homebirth as I'm classed as high risk due to previous complications x

Sorry that you can't get your home birth :(

Not many movements here either. Flutters if I'm lying down at nighttime but nothing regular yet.

We do find out what we are having tomorrow though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->