December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Nearly 17 weeks and still having horrible bouts of nausea. I've honestly stopped taking my medicine aside from the occasional day when it's overwhelming me a lot (today for example) but I'm still getting nauseous a few times a day. Sometimes it's mild, and goes away pretty easily. Other times it's just like week 8 again or something 🤢🤢

Ugh. Just a moan to you ladies....I know most of you are feeling great. It last till 20-25 weeks with my last so I really shouldn't be surprised. At least I'm able to eat meat most of the time now.

Nearly 17 weeks and still having horrible bouts of nausea. I've honestly stopped taking my medicine aside from the occasional day when it's overwhelming me a lot (today for example) but I'm still getting nauseous a few times a day. Sometimes it's mild, and goes away pretty easily. Other times it's just like week 8 again or something 🤢🤢

Ugh. Just a moan to you ladies....I know most of you are feeling great. It last till 20-25 weeks with my last so I really shouldn't be surprised. At least I'm able to eat meat most of the time now.

I'm the same, I go days feeling okay sometimes but then like today I've been sick all day, was supposed to go out too but I was so bad I couldn't leave the house. I'm rarely taking meds now. I think the worst is over

We are having a little boy :cloud9: as much as I suspected it was our first son I was still gobsmacked.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q732/nw2527/B544E8F2-CDBE-4414-A9E7-42A9D7D8414F_zpstpqi4utk.jpg

He was a stubborn little bugger. Spent most of the scan with his legs literally crossed and sitting tightly on his feet!

Omg I must have hit unsubscribe again, well annoying :dohh:

Wrap so sorry you can't get the birth you wanted. I've not been allowed home/water/midlife led for any. It sucks as I'm a precipitous labourer and don't have pain relief, so would be ideal otherwise!
I've just let go of it now, as long as baby's safe and sound. I've made the best of my dry land hospital births (2 induced 1 spontaneous) and managed to keep them active and natural (did have some gas and air at the end tho) I hope you an still fulfil some of your preferences xxx

Silas I've gone from lots of flutters, to rolls and pops to almost nothing this week! I've had to go back to using my doppler for reassurance! My baby has definitely moved I can feel her lying across me hip to hip and her back is out front. Arms and legs must be out towards my spine, hence why I can't feel anything! Still thinking anterior placenta as well! Glad you are feeling a bit better, hope the sickness fades further now xx

Myheart, well done on sticking you your guns lol! I can't not know, far far too impatient lol! How are you feeling?

Booth sorry you are still so sick, but glad its dissipating at last. I hope it goes completely soon, great news you don't often need the meds any more!

Sunny that's excellent news you are low risk and midwife led, you have loads of birth options now!

Natasha! Team blue, wow congratulations!! It's hard getting your head round having the opposite after having all the same so far isn't it :haha: I still can't quite visualise pink stuff and girl toys :D

I'm nearly in tears here at work as I was so freaking worried and I have had upwards of 10 movements in 20 minutes. Pretty strong, so not to be confused with anything else. :cloud9:
So relieved.

Aww that's brilliant Silas!! Baby must have moved round or something!
The worry never ends does it :haha: xxx

No, it doesn't. But I'm glad I had that bit of movement, suppose it's stopped now though. Such a great feeling, well, until they get a bit bigger and it's uncomfortable lol.

I've not felt any movement since yesterday morning, do I start to panic yet?

Myheart - I say no, but that's easier said then done. I've gone a few days between movements I've felt.

Myheart I haven't felt mine since last night, so I've just got in (busy morning!) and listened in on the doppler. I can actually hear her swiping at the doppler and swishing about, so positioning is deffo key at the mo! Xxx

Happy 18 weeks dan-o! Have you got your mind wrapped around having a baby girl yet?

Thanks! Nope! We were at the skate park this morning and I was thinking if she would be a tomboy and like that kind of thing, or girly and be pushing a dolly in a buggy around :haha: so hard to imagine!

I'm only just starting to definitely feel movement even though I felt much earlier with my other babies. 2nd tri seems to be flying by I'm still undecided about whether to find out the sex! Can't believe it's nearly that time already

I've not felt any movement since yesterday morning, do I start to panic yet?

Like someone else said it's easier said than done not to worry :hugs:

Have your movements been regular? If not then I'd try not to worry.

Still can't feel baby moving so had a scan and all is ok thankfully, baby was squirming around legs in front of face quite happily and couldn't feel a thing! So happy all is ok.
Hope everyone's ok x

So glad everything is okay! The past few days I think I'm definitely feeling things. But only on the sides, maybe anterior placenta I had one with ds1

Ahhhhh, that's fab myheart!! Always lovely to get another peek anyway, I've been a bit shy on scans this time.
I was a bit worried about movements earlier and had to dopple again, but just had a barrage of kicks in a row. Almost like hiccups, can't wait to feel that again!

Im sure I was feeling way more by now with all my others tho. I could definitely see kicks from the outside from DS3 when I was in hospital at 19w!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->