December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I know I can't wait for more movement, not liking this part x

Aw I'm so glad your scan showed everything was fine myheart.

I can't wait to feel proper kicks. Just now it feels like little wiggles and flutters!

Is anyone else feeling moody?
I hate being moody, but I'm getting so beyond irritated the last few days.

Yep Silas grumpy mama is in the house lol. :haha: im the same every time. Hubby deserves a medal lol.

Went for a little run this morning as the kids woke at 5, got 2km in and had to go for a pee (under the cliffs!) got some funny looks from the fishermen :haha: Had to go pee again on the way back, overactive bladder issues today lol. At least my moods improved now I've had a good dose fresh air and exercise!

Time is dragging so bad until my anomaly scan, still another 2 weeks to wait. Everyone at school knows now as well as my almost 6yo announced it to his class last week :dohh: I'm not even fully comfortable with the kids knowing until I've had my scan and reached v/day, never mind everyone else, but I guess with a growing belly and a grumpy attitude it's pretty obvious mummy's having a baby lol x

My eldest did a show and tell at school :dohh: so much for keeping it a secret :haha: though I'm huge I can't hide it no more, I've just weighed myself and I've put on 3kg since booking in at 10 weeks.

I'm very grumpy sometimes, I can hear myself and I have to try and stop myself x

I'm also quite grumpy although I'm not sure how much of it is due to tiredness from work/life balance and early mornings thanks to Freya.

Frequent headaches at the minute as well. Always an issue in my pregnancies!

I do that myheart, I hear myself and think wtf am I on lol :saywhat:
Mine did it show and tell in front of the whole class as well, guess we didn't do enough that weekend for him to talk about anything else lol :haha:

I've put on 6 going on 7kg since February. It's epic. I only gained this by the full 40w with my first! Thankfully the scales have only gone up slightly in the last few weeks, so I'm hoping it slows down now! :wacko:

I had a couple of weeks of constant headaches Natasha, but this week I feel ok, phew! Hope yours don't last long xx

I'm the same, I can't hardly stand myself lol.
My daughter told her class weeks ago. :wacko:

I'm also getting a few headaches. 🙁

I got the phrase "you seem a little hormonal today" so I'm clearly being grumpy too. Although I told my OH never to say that again as I might kill him!
We are off on our babymoon today though so hopefully 2 weeks relaxation will do us both some good! Was a bit stressful getting things sorted this morning but on our way now!

Oooh enjoy your babymoon swedengirl!!! How lovely!

Enjoy your babymoon swedengirl! Anyone else have a babymoon planned? I wish I was going on mine now instead of in 8 weeks time, I feel like I'm going to be huge and uncomfortable by 25 weeks but it was already booked before I got my bfp.

The thought of a 6 hour flight with a big bump and a toddler is kinda making me nervous but the beach will be worth it hopefully!

Not a babymoon but we are taking the three girls on holiday to Majorca for eleven nights when I'll be 28ish weeks!

I wish lol! Might get a weekend somewhere but I'm trying to find a bigger house so I doubt I'll get anywhere before baby :haha: the kids have been to Disneyland for a week and to Cyprus for two weeks so far this year though so at least they still got to go lol

I really wish it was easier to travel here in US. For some people, I'm sure it is, but much too expensive for us. I always say maybe some day lol.

Well last night was interesting. I've battled severe nausea this entire pregnancy and then last night it hit me hard and I then puke my brains out 🙄 I literally was vomiting for 7-10 minutes straight. It was awful. I have no idea where it came from as it was just sudden and I had been feeling pretty good all day.

I've also been battling a sore throat and that definitely didn't help. I'll have to go to the doctor, I'm giving it one more day. But it's getting worse so assuming I probably have strep or something similar. :wacko:

Silas you are really suffering with this baby, your poor thing. Good job it's worth it!! I've had norovirus at some stage with each of mine, but that's only been a few days of hell, I don't know how you cope with work,kids and hypermesis on a daily basis :hugs:

No need for a holiday abroad, it's usually warm in the summer down here and we live in a holiday resort town/area! We have a staycation at home during carnival week in August each year and do all the holiday maker stuff. Also hubby's saving 2 weeks of his holiday this year for when the little one arrives. Might got abroad when the kids are older, to show them a bit of the world, but right now it would cause more distress than happiness lol x

Speaking of warm weather it's roasting here today! Feel sorry for my husband sweating it out in a kitchen!

Booth that's amazing you've managed all those holidays! Did the kids like it? You must be broke now lol :haha:

Yeah I guess it's not really a babymoon when you have other kids tagging along!
That's great you can just holiday in your own town! We went camping last weekend so not too far away but my son loved exploring in the woods and playing in the lake so was well worth all the preparation and packing!

Silas sorry you're still suffering, hopefully the doctor has an answer for you and you feel better soon!

Well, I've been missing way too much work! But, it is what it is. I'm exhausted. I can't ask anyone to understand, so I'll just move along as I need and if people start talking then I'll deal with them. Shoot, they probably already are! Screw them, lol.

My throat isn't any better, so drs appt at 4pm. I'm forcing food down as I only ate once yesterday. I've not even been hungry, which is kind of crazy I think. I guess I'm just I'll over all. I took my medication after vomiting so I've been feeling fine as far as that goes. No more vomiting, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->