December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I got asked outright if I was pregnant in the school yard today, a group of moms sent one over to ask (brave lady :haha: ) Guess I'm showing then lol. I feel really uncomfortable with anyone knowing until 24w, but with my biggest bump yet and the weather too warm to hide it, not a lot I can do! :dohh:

Big hugs silas :hugs:

Lol dan! I picked up dd1 from brownies last night and someone said I didn't know you was pregnant, I was like yep I take it it is obvious now, she was like yes, you are showing well!

Bless myheart :haha:
Do you usually show this early? I don't, but I don't usually gain much weight either. This time I'm piling on the pounds and the girth, its relentless lol. Hoping some of its water weight.. wishful thinking probably :haha:

No I don't, especially as big as I am already, will be interesting to see how big I get this time x

Thanks ladies! I do have strep, so have antibiotics now and after 24 hrs I should be feeling a bit better and I'll no longer be contagious.

Ohhh Silas Hun, hope it clears up asap now xxx

When are people having their anatomy scans? Mines a week on Tuesday, been a loooooong wait for this one it seem lol!

Hope it clears up and you're feeling better soon silas!

My anatomy scan is the 27th. Not an exciting since we already know we are having a boy though :haha:

Mines in 3 days, on Monday.
Thanks ladies. Have to call in to work again as doctor recommended I rest and be on antibiotics for 24hrs. But should be good now.

I hope your feeling better soon silas.
Mine is a week today xx

Mines on the 24th! Two weeks on Monday, hope everyone has a nice weekend

Mines on 29th I can't wait! Especially since the last scan was 8 weeks and baby was so small didn't really see too much. I can't believe how much I'm showing this time already, had the same size bump at about 22ish weeks last time!

Mines on 29th I can't wait! Especially since the last scan was 8 weeks and baby was so small didn't really see too much. I can't believe how much I'm showing this time already, had the same size bump at about 22ish weeks last time!

I'm feeling big this time too, I'm already noticing its gettin harder to bend over etc sooner this time

My OH brought down the Moses Basket and Swing from the loft today. Just to check it all over since it's been up there nearly a year. Makes it all seem so real!

Congratulations Silas and nickinakinoo on finding out the gender!
It's so exciting! I was team yellow last time so i feel like this will be a totally new experience knowing if baby is a girl or boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->