December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

How is everyone? I've been pretty good. Feeling a lot better for the most part. xx

How is everyone? I've been pretty good. Feeling a lot better for the most part. xx

Me too! I seem to throw up once in the morning and be fine the rest of the day now. I definitely have more energy. And can feel the baby moving more.
Starting to think more about names now and getting overwhelmed!

All good here. Still plodding along quietly. Still no symptoms and not much going on!

Debating getting up at 5am to go to the next sale for some bits for baby boy!

Boothh- names are really overwhelming me too! It's such a big decision I actually have zero names in mind I need some inspiration!

Natasha did you go? I didn't realise it was today until I woke up at 6 :dohh: never mind. I'm not going with all 3 kids in tow, they hate clothes shopping! Hope you eat some nice stuff!

So glad to hear you HG ladies are starting to feel human again!! Phew!

Sunny, names are a total pickle for us too. I'm soooooo picky lol

Myheart did you have your scan yet?

I'm also plodding along. Birthdays all out of the way, 4yo broken up for the summer, 6yo breaks up next Friday. Then it's relax for 6 weeks!! Yay!
My 6yo's best friend who moved away is down this weekend and they wanted to go swimming at the holiday park, not sure if I can handle a 2yo, 4yo, 6yo and 5m pregnant myself in a swimming pool! The mind boggles!

My scan is next Tuesday. Then the countdown to v-day! Maybe I can relax slightly for a few weeks after that? :haha:

Yes I did go :haha:

Got up wide awake after 3 hours sleep and was back home within an hour. Was very disappointed in baby stuff so only bought 6 sleepsuits. Got some lovely bits for Freya for our holiday so I'm glad I went. Hoping for a good nap later!

The online sale is great for younger babies, especially girls. I'm automatically drawn to that stuff after three girls. The boys wear seems so alien still!

I had my scan yesterday, all was well, tummy measuring 1 week ahead, baby is facing downwards so she struggled to get a decent photo, currently in Wales and signal is shocking so will upload when home.
I've had a couple of stronger kicks today which took me by surprise lol.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend x

I'm starting to feel more movement. It's nice. My OH has left for 7 days for work (possibly 8) and I am nearly beside myself over it. I'll call it hormones lol.

Wish I had money to shop bahaha. That sounds terrible, but I'll get to it soon enough. Just have to purchase smaller sizes really. And anything I think is cute obviously lol. Need to get school shopping out of the way first though :wacko:

I'm pretty good. Was gifted a ton of baby clothes today from a friend. So very thankful!

That's amazing hun, I will have plenty off my sister if this one is a girl lol xxx

I went for my scan yesterday, but it's left me a little worried. Baby was in a properly awkward position and none of the heart or body checks could be done, we couldn't get a profile of the baby's face. And gender was impossible to confirm (legs tucked up) she was able to do the dating measurements leg and tummy were normal but the head was measuring small when I look at my notes, as in the bottom of the scale small (no one mentioned it though?) It could be position but maybe there's something wrong? I'm booked for another anomaly scan in 2 weeks. Thinking of having a private gender scan this week. purely to recheck head/abdominal/femur measurements....
I've got a crazy notion that her head is stuck on my left as I swear she doesn't change position. Could it stop her head growing properly?
I also have a lovely anterior placenta as I thought! Hence less movements felt!

And no pics as I didn't really want one of a spine lol x

I went for my scan yesterday, but it's left me a little worried. Baby was in a properly awkward position and none of the heart or body checks could be done, we couldn't get a profile of the baby's face. And gender was impossible to confirm (legs tucked up) she was able to do the dating measurements leg and tummy were normal but the head was measuring small when I look at my notes, as in the bottom of the scale small (no one mentioned it though?) It could be position but maybe there's something wrong? I'm booked for another anomaly scan in 2 weeks. Thinking of having a private gender scan this week. purely to recheck head/abdominal/femur measurements....
I've got a crazy notion that her head is stuck on my left as I swear she doesn't change position. Could it stop her head growing properly?

I'm sure everything will be fine. I know it's only normal to worry though. :hugs:

My babies head is measuring 1 week behind and tummy is 1 week ahead, took ages to get measurements as was tucked up facing down, had to do a few wiggles standing up and juggling my tummy so to speak to try and get baby to move, she said normally I would of had to come back but clinic was really quiet so she had time to see if baby moved, I was worried about the size difference and she said not to worry as they are there own individuals now, and was still in the range of growth, I know it's hard not to worry :hugs:

I did all the jumping and wiggling as well, we for a wee, nothing worked, little rascal lol. Funny we have the same measurement discrepancies, makes me a feel a bit better that it's not unusual if we are the same.. Mine were:
HC: 167
AC:152
FL: 32.6

I phoned the scan place and they said they would measure head on a quick assure scan for £59 but not the other things unless I paid for an anomaly scan, which is £179 :shock: yikes!

I've just gone through all my notes and no measurements anywhere 😡

Will you have the scan Dan?

I have to go back in two weeks as well. Baby would not let us get a good face shot or heart shot

Oh that's strange maybe your area doesn't put the scan reports in your notes. Seems to be different everywhere doesn't it?

I'm thinking maybe save my money and wait for the NHS one. It's obviously nothing bad if you are the measuring similar AND no one has mentioned it or even flagged it up in the report. I need some new back wheels for my Phil and teds buggy, the money would be better spent there :haha:

My scan reports look like this:

Attachments

• IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 6
My scans on Monday and I'm counting down. Been feeling more definite flips and kicks the past couple of days which is reassuring. Haven't seen little one since 11 weeks! It feels so long ago

I can see kicks from the outside now! Yay! According to my pregnancy app the baby's cartilage is turning to bone now thats why it's stronger!
It's such a long wait isn't it, baby was only 8 weeks last scan i had, I'm counting down the days!
Dan-o hopefully baby will be in a better position for your next scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->