December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Headache after headache. It's become a daily nuisance. I'm just so frustrated.

Headache after headache. It's become a daily nuisance. I'm just so frustrated.

I'm the same. And the headaches are making me feel so sick and everything's a struggle :(

Still not feeling frequent kicks here yet. Sure I will sometime soon. It was around this time with Freya!

yes Natasha! They make me feel miserable, and almost seem like they're feeding in to my nausea and tiredness. I just want to lay down and not move. Feel like I've been doing better and now it's like a new little hurdle.

yes Natasha! They make me feel miserable, and almost seem like they're feeding in to my nausea and tiredness. I just want to lay down and not move. Feel like I've been doing better and now it's like a new little hurdle.

Im the same. Feel like I've done the absolute bare minumum since lunch time and wasted my day off work. And you know what it's like listening to your kids when you have a terrible headache :dohh:

Hope everyone is ok?
I'm currently sat on the settee feeling little one have a party though it seems to be kicking extremely low down, hasn't really moved from this position in over a week.
Off to a play barn after lunch with the kids so they can run off some energy as our weather isn't very good x

Hey ladies I'm not feeling any movements yet, it's my first is this normal. Hope you are all ok, Dan-o hope you get a clearer pic at your next scan xx

Very normal for a first pregnancy not to feel movements yet!

I don't feel many movements yet either and this is my fourth. Is does concern me slightly. :(

Thank you Natasha, hope you start feeling it wiggle soon, apparently if you have an anterior placenta it's harder to feel movements. Maybe it's that xx

I was 21 weeks with my 1st before I felt anything robo, hope you are keeping well, happy 17 weeks 😀

Natasha my movements have only started really to become more noticeable these past couple of days, hopefully baby will start to have a party soon, I know how worrying it can be xxx

I'll say just within the last week has baby been moving more consistently or enough to feel. Usually in evening and when I'm laying in bed. Definitely getting stronger in there.

Thanks ladies, I can't believe I'm 17 weeks and according to my last few scans I'm ahead and I'm actually 18 weeks Monday!!! I can't wait to feel movements. How are you keeping my heart? Xx

My new thing is feeling faint if I've been stood up too long especially if it's warm. I'm running so hot right now. Fainted in home bargains a few weeks ago that was mortifying lol. If I sit down quick enough I'm okay though sometimes it just means I have to sit on the floor in a shop :haha:
Soon excited to see my baby tomorrow!

I've been a little off colour also, morning nausea is back with bouts of vertigo. Oh well at least it's stopped my relentless weight gain for now lol! :haha:

I bought a few bits in the boots sale today, slowly building up my stash of baby girl clothes!

Can't wait to get this second 20w scan out of the way a week on Tuesday. Feeling baby loads all of a sudden, she's getting strong, proper little thumps!

Robo I went for a private scan at 21w with #1 and he was going crazy, I could barely feel any of it!!! Placenta was posterior as well!

Hope everyone's well?

All good here. Felt some proper wiggles last night which was nice. We've decided on a definite name and yesterday I bought what will be baby's first sleepsuit. My scan is Thursday.

I'm ok, a little tired but I think that's a given with 3 kids and the school hols lol!
Dd1 felt a kick last night, she was so excited, can't wait for them to get stronger.
I've not brought anything yet, i have being given a swing and a tiny love 3 in 1 rocker off my friend. We have decided on a girls name, really struggling with a boys name thou.

Ohh I had the rocker napper it was fab! Unfortunately I sold it so I'll have to buy another one this time lol x

Anyone feeling baby hiccups yet? I definitely am! Exciting!

I am doing good! We went for our 20 week scan yesterday and all was perfect! We also found out we are having a little girl and over the moon. My OH and I spent the day suddenly coming over all emotional and getting very teary and saying "we are having a little girl!". Finally bought my first items as had a voucher that was going out yesterday with GAP that I saved so if everything was OK at the scan I could buy some things- so bought some baby gap essentials. It feels so real now!

tmi but my cm the past couple of days has being very snotty/mucusy I don't remember it being like this with my others, something that needs to be checked out maybe? Ugh sometimes it's like this is my 1st time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->