December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

tmi but my cm the past couple of days has being very snotty/mucusy I don't remember it being like this with my others, something that needs to be checked out maybe? Ugh sometimes it's like this is my 1st time x

Pretty sure it's normal. I'm sure your mucous is continuously being produced and shed etc.

Hi all, hope everyone is well!
My scan was on Monday and I found out I'm having a baby girl! Can't believe it after three boys.just bought my first girly outfit today and it's blue lol :haha:
Feeling her wriggle lots now and I did have an anterior placenta so that explains why it took so long.

Hi all, hope everyone is well!
My scan was on Monday and I found out I'm having a baby girl! Can't believe it after three boys.just bought my first girly outfit today and it's blue lol :haha:
Feeling her wriggle lots now and I did have an anterior placenta so that explains why it took so long.

Congratulations!

I had my 20 week scan today and all was fine. Super wriggly little boy still :cloud9:

Congratulations swedengirl and boothh on your little girls how exciting! I'm finally going for my scan in 2 days, can't wait to see baby!
I have been feeling so great the last few weeks until today... the heartburn has started!! Ouch! It started around this time with my son and had it everyday until he was born... help! Any suggestions how to prevent it?

Are any of you ladies feeling as if your December pudding will be your last baby? Obviously this is my 4th (7th counting bonus children) and although I may sing a different tune after she is born. Right now? I'm feeling like I never want to be pregnant again! I've felt pretty crap the entire time so far, and now my feet have been swelling every day and are so itchy!! Gah I can barely stand it. The idea of being pregnant again isn't appealing to me at all. I won't be taking permanent action, so my best route is an IUD. This is just how I'm feeling today, lol. 7 kiddos is probably plenty. But I also tend to get super broody before my little ones turn 1 lol. So can never really say. :dohh:

We found out today that baby is a girl!! So exciting! Wow there really are alot of girls due in December! I also have anterior placenta so explains why it took so long to feel movements, how does this affect feeling movement later on as the placenta gets bigger?

Silas this is only #2 for me and I'm already considering it being my last as well, I can only imagine how you will feel with 7 kids in the house :)

Are any of you ladies feeling as if your December pudding will be your last baby? Obviously this is my 4th (7th counting bonus children) and although I may sing a different tune after she is born. Right now? I'm feeling like I never want to be pregnant again! I've felt pretty crap the entire time so far, and now my feet have been swelling every day and are so itchy!! Gah I can barely stand it. The idea of being pregnant again isn't appealing to me at all. I won't be taking permanent action, so my best route is an IUD. This is just how I'm feeling today, lol. 7 kiddos is probably plenty. But I also tend to get super broody before my little ones turn 1 lol. So can never really say. :dohh:

Before I fell pregnant with this one I didn't know if I believed it "knowing" when you were done. I wondered if I'd be one of these people who never felt it. But I absolutely feel done this time. I've had a problem less pregnancy, easiest so far yet in my heart I feel complete. TBH it's a lovely feeling

Aww congrats on team pink swedengirl and sunnydee!

Silas this will have to be my last due to age. I've run out of time!

I've never felt done and still don't, maybe I will once baby arrives? Need to accept the fact I'm 40 not 30 lol :dohh:

Got my rescan on Tuesday. Been a long wait to find out if all is ok!
Plus side I'm feeling some good kicks now so I now she grown some! Just hoping she's been growing her head!

I think I've been feeling done for all the wrong reasons probably. But I think I'll be ok with the decision. I'm 28 but I've been having kids since I was 20 (pregnant at 19) so at the point it would be nice to focus on myself and the family I've created. Who knows though.

Hope it goes well dan-o.

Hubby said today we are done after this one, though that's probably because we have decided to buy a new house instead of extending and he's in shock about the prices haha!
I like to think that once baby is here I will feel done, though I can't 100% guarantee it x

Last two days people have been saying "oh you look so pregnant" lol. Which is nice because I often feel like I'm huge.

I'm feeling pretty huge this week too!
Hope the scan went well dan-o! :)

I thought number 3 was my last so I think I'm definitely done this time :haha: this pregnancy has been so hard I really don't want to go through it again. I'm too old for this now lol

Terrible dull ache in my right side. Hoping it's just growing pains, don't have time for it to be something like appendicitis :dohh:

Scan went fine, baby behaved this time! Head still 8 days behind my EDD but only 4 days behind when I actually ovulated, so not too bad. The growth has followed the centile perfectly, even if it is a low one. The sonographer said it was perfectly normal. :shrug:
We managed to confirm definitely a girl. I was slightly in denial until I saw it with my own eyes :haha:

I went and had my hair done yesterday, and my hairdresser (who I see daily as her salon is opposite my house) also pregnant and due on the 4th of December! Can't believe it! What a coincidence!

Here's my little lady. Yes she's got her hand on her head like she's saying d'ohh! Also had a good yawn while scanning, too funny!

Attachments

• IMG_5106.jpg
    IMG_5106.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Awe such a precious sono picture. glad it went well. How funny about your hairdresser!

My side is still hurting. Worse? I don't know. I've tried calling my doctors office but no answer. I'm not really sure what to think. UTI? :shrug:

My bump is also coming along, anyone else getting a proper bump yet? Mines always a bit flat and spreads out across my entire front instead of going outwards! Definitely bump tho!

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpg
    IMG_5137.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
Silas if it's not indigestion, then I'd probably try calling in again about that xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->