December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Glad all was well with your scan Dan! Looking fab, I'm huge!!

Silas I would call up about the pain x

taken at 22 weeks!

Attachments

• 20170802_192809.jpg
    20170802_192809.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Glad all went well Dan, loving your bump pics

Myheart you look amazing! No mistaking you are having a baby, gorgeous bump!

People just give me the is she pregnant or has she just let herself go look all the time :haha:

I'm going to be huge this time 🙈 time seems to be flying now x

Lovely bumps!

Glad all went well Dan!

Hope all is okay Silas. I'm Sure it's nothing to worry about. Maybe bad growing pains? Hope you can get through to your doctor soon.

I've not taken a bump pic for a couple of weeks but here is mine from 19 weeks!

Glad the scan went well dan-o and I'm so jealous you can still fit into regular shorts! I'm massive already and nothing fits I think I'll be huge by December!
Love all the bump pics I just realised I haven't taken any this pregnancy! Oops!
Hope the pain goes away Silas, I've been feeling alot of aches this week too i think just stretching.

Im pretty big!

So I'm feeling about 40% better. Still have pain on my right side but it's coming and doing today. I did call in to doctor and was told to hydrate and rest. So I took a 3 hr nap after work lol and back to bed 2 hrs later. It must've done something cause I am feeling better thankfully. xx

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7
Aww such cute bumps! I'm absolutely huge lol. Really need to take some pics.

Hey ladies. Had an appointment yesterday and I was measuring 27 weeks. 😮
My doctor and I agreed to just see how it goes and not too concerned over it right now. My blood pressure was much better this appointment though! xx

Great that your blood pressure is better now silas!
2nd tri seems to be very quiet in here everybody must be feeling good now 😂I feel pretty normal lately apart from sleeping in the summer heat is killing me, bring on the winter!
Have you all started buying cute baby clothes? I'm terrible at spending money and have been sorting through what boys clothes I can reuse for my baby girl.. Too frugal!

Hope everyone is ok?

I'm in a proper hormonal mood have being since Friday and can't snap out of it, not spoken to hubby since then either, can't stand the sight of him, not had this before x

All fine here. Plodding along and still not feeling pregnant!

Two people in the last two days have been shocked to hear I'm pregnant as they didn't realise from seeing me out and about :haha:

I really am the smallest I've ever been!

I'm pretty huge. Size depending on bloat lol. But it's pretty obvious.

We're here. Been doing pretty good. Enjoying my active girl. xx

I feel absolutely huge now, starting to notice bending forward to do shoes etc that there's something in the way lol. Still being sick most mornings but I'm managing to get out and about a bit more than I was and slowly building up the babies wardrobe :haha:

Oh yeah bellys definitely getting in the way! I've been feeling pretty good though, can't complain about the random bouts of nausea that seem to come and go out of nowhere!
This little girls movements are so different from my son but it might be the fact I have anterior placenta this time the kicks feel alot different, more dulled I think.

Oh yeah bellys definitely getting in the way! I've been feeling pretty good though, can't complain about the random bouts of nausea that seem to come and go out of nowhere!
This little girls movements are so different from my son but it might be the fact I have anterior placenta this time the kicks feel alot different, more dulled I think.
I have an anterior placenta this time too, I did with my first baby but not with the last two and there's such a difference. I feel more jumps and wriggles than definitive pokey movements. She loves to kick my cervix tho :dohh:

Me too! It's the weirdest feeling getting kicked in the cervix! When should they be head down? I have my yoga ball pumped up and ready to get her in the right position! ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->