December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Hey guys I'll get everyone added tomorrow hopefully, ive been getting back into the school routine after 2weeks off and haven't had time to get on the laptop! Welcome and congratulations to our new faces though! Xxx

Hi mamas! I already posted this in first tri but I thought I'd ask you guys since we're all kind of around the same weeks..

I got a blood draw done for betas on April 14 and it came back at 18. I went for my 2nd on April 17 and it came back at 101, doubling time 28 hours. I thought it was pretty good but then my drs assistant calls me and says that 101 is actually low and he wants me to get another draw down next week to make sure it's rising and then possibly be seen for an early ultrasound. I don't understand why they're saying it's low when it more than doubled. My period isn't even due until this fri/sat so I'm still super early. Google is actually making me feel better (shocking! lol) because most everywhere I'm going says that 50-400 is normal range for 14dpo (which is where I would guess I was on April 17). Do my numbers sound good? Help me stop freaking out!
Every pregnancy is different, therefore numbers can be different for everyone at different stages. That being said, my numbers at 4 weeks were 103, and then 179. Around 5 weeks my number jumped to 642, then at 6 weeks my number was 18,752. So...wide crazy range. My first two numbers were "concerning" and that is why I had early scans and more bloodwork done. As you can see, my numbers did go up. Have you had another draw yet? Maybe they're just being extra cautious like with me. I know they suspected ectopic with my 103 and 179 results but once they saw the 642 their suspicions went down some. Hang in there...these early weeks are so rough.

I'm impatient now. My doctor won't see me until May 15th for the first ultrasound but I'm so impatient! Unfortunately I have awful symptoms too :( This morning I was so nauseous but couldn't eat anything to the point I was in tears. This might be a long haul if this keeps up XD

Hi mamas! I already posted this in first tri but I thought I'd ask you guys since we're all kind of around the same weeks..

I got a blood draw done for betas on April 14 and it came back at 18. I went for my 2nd on April 17 and it came back at 101, doubling time 28 hours. I thought it was pretty good but then my drs assistant calls me and says that 101 is actually low and he wants me to get another draw down next week to make sure it's rising and then possibly be seen for an early ultrasound. I don't understand why they're saying it's low when it more than doubled. My period isn't even due until this fri/sat so I'm still super early. Google is actually making me feel better (shocking! lol) because most everywhere I'm going says that 50-400 is normal range for 14dpo (which is where I would guess I was on April 17). Do my numbers sound good? Help me stop freaking out!
Every pregnancy is different, therefore numbers can be different for everyone at different stages. That being said, my numbers at 4 weeks were 103, and then 179. Around 5 weeks my number jumped to 642, then at 6 weeks my number was 18,752. So...wide crazy range. My first two numbers were "concerning" and that is why I had early scans and more bloodwork done. As you can see, my numbers did go up. Have you had another draw yet? Maybe they're just being extra cautious like with me. I know they suspected ectopic with my 103 and 179 results but once they saw the 642 their suspicions went down some. Hang in there...these early weeks are so rough.

It definitely sucks having to wait for the first appointment to make sure everything is okay. I did make an appt with another drs office to talk about a VBA2C and they wanted a blood draw as well so I went yesterday and I got my numbers back and it went up to a 314! So from April 17-19 it more than doubled. I feel a lot better lol.

What are the signs of ectopic? I'm so worried about that :(

Sharp stabbing pains, period like bleeding, weakness/dizziness, hCG not doubling

Thanks. I have some lightheadedness but I get that with all my pregnancies. I'm so nervous! Hopefully everything is okay

Sounds perfect ashley, what a great doubling time!

Aw1990 I feel ya, also trying to get back into the routine, it's just not happening lol :dohh:

Yeah Ashley, what Wrapunzel said. What made them suspect ectopic for me was my initial 2 hcg results. <3

Have you had an ectopic mouldy? Or was was that your hcg result for this pregnancy?

Ohh I see, just goes to show each pregnancy is completely different! My numbers have varied a lot as well, I have no idea what they are this time though, want offered any, boo lol xx

How's everyone feeling? I was so sick last night, just wanted to lie down. The nausea even woke me up a few times in the night! Oddly I feel ok today and have spent most of the day eating :haha:

I'm feeling ok, sore nipples, bigger boobs already &#55357;&#56904; This normal? ( dh has said many time oh wow they are massive) last night I felt very nausea and had to go bed dh was told in a very grump way to not move much in the bed ! Which leads to mood signs and constipation &#55357;&#56883;

Ohh I see, just goes to show each pregnancy is completely different! My numbers have varied a lot as well, I have no idea what they are this time though, want offered any, boo lol xx

How's everyone feeling? I was so sick last night, just wanted to lie down. The nausea even woke me up a few times in the night! Oddly I feel ok today and have spent most of the day eating :haha:
I feel "okay". Nausea comes in waves. I am SO TIRED. My boob soreness comes and goes. I just want my scan in a couple days to tell me that all of this is "for" something. I'm so scared. lol. Oh and i'm super effing moody.

I'm tired and being very sick in the mornings up until about 10.30am. Once it passes and I've had a nap (if time) I feel absolutely great.

The heat though! Omg I'm absolutely roasting recently and it's not even that warm here, let alone hot!

I'm feeling: exhausted, nauseous, bloated, hungry, thirsty, Moody (Sorry DH!) Also have sore boobs, acne, and insomnia..... but I'm not complaining! &#128521;

Oops I think I posted in an old thread....here I go again!

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and just got my first bfp on Monday! I think my due date will be dec 26! I have my first ultrasound booked in the first week of May and got a blood test today that confirmed my hcg levels are 1700!
Ps all my pants feel tight already lol

Oops I think I posted in an old thread....here I go again!

Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and just got my first bfp on Monday! I think my due date will be dec 26! I have my first ultrasound booked in the first week of May and got a blood test today that confirmed my hcg levels are 1700!
Ps all my pants feel tight already lol

Welcome xx

Hey jess welcome and congrats!!

pregnancy symptoms are hilarious, they are highly tortuous in 1st (and 3rd!) trimester but I panic if I don't get them for a day :haha:

I'm off the back of a nasty tummy bug, been a hellish weekend but I feel much better today and have kept down breakfast so far! Oh and I have my 8w scan tomorrow!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->