December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Hey guys <3

I had a scan this morning and we saw the baby and the beautiful heartbeat! I cried! Baby is measuring on track and the due date is December 3rd. I am beyond ecstatic!

Congratulations moldy, that's fantastic news!!! Awww <3

Thanks for the welcome!!!
Moldy, that's awesome! I can't wait until my first ultrasound next week. Praying that everything is ok.

I have been feeling nauseous all week but haven't actually thrown up yet thank goodness. Hope it passes soon.

I'm worried right now. Felt off last night and was spotting today at the end of the work day. Not sure if I overdid it over the weekend or if something is wrong or if this is normal..of course this started happening right when the office closed today :(

Hey, just wanted to say I've lost this baby.:cry:

Hope everyone else has a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

I'm so sorry imagine :hugs: xxx

Miri hope everything's ok Hun, make sure you rest up xx

I'm honestly terrified. I'm trying to rationalize so I don't freak out, but it's not working. I was hoping the bleeding would lessen, but it hasn't, though I don't see clots which I hope is a good thing. I'm trying to hold off until a reasonable morning hour to call the doctor but I'm afraid to call off work again if I need to go to the doctor because I'd have to tell my supervisor what's going on...

Edit:things look pretty bleak. Had an U/s and there was no sign so they said it either means I'm significantly earlier than we right, or it passed already. Blood tests to confirm but I guess I'm out. Best of luck to everyone! I hope you all have healthy pregnancies!

Hi everyone :) I just got my first faint BFP today. I have a 2 year old son as well. My supposed due date is January 2nd but I had him 3 weeks early via c-section due to gestational diabetes complications and this one will be coming early as well, so I belong here. Much love to everyone xx

I found this one too, didn't realize there were multiple threads/groups! Hope I can keep up lol

Joining in with EDD for December 5th! Had an early scan with a good HB! 8 weeks today and scan on Friday, i am super anxious! I've had spotting on and off now so I am hoping the scan will be reassuring!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this group and 1st time mommy to be.
According to the U/S I was 6 weeks 3 days yesterday, and saw(heard) a heart beat @122 BPM.

Yay!

Hi all
My EDD is 21st Dec.
Symptoms are sore boobs and fragile nipple, my body is running at a very high temp, some nausea in the evenings when it is time to make dinner, dizziness at dinnertime, starting to get ridiculously hungry.

Today though I am upset that my Xray place does not have any appointments for me to have a dating scan before I am 8 weeks (6 weeks today) even though I explpained my Dr wanted it done by the time I was 7 weeks due to 4 miscarriages over last 18 months. I HATE the Australian health system and wish I was back in the UK.

Due December 23rd with my first child, super excited! Would love to join your facebook group!

Omg sooooo queasy all day and night.
Can't do much besides feel nauseous and dry heave :cry:
Any tips to deal with this morning sickness?

Awesome Dolce! Do they give you a picture or is it way too early?

Hey ladies, can I join you?

I'm due 19th Dec with baby number 2, baby number 1 has just turned 8 months so that's scary. I'd been back at work 3days when I found out I was pregnant and they're not best pleased with me, yesterday I was signed off work with hyperemesis, depression and anxiety so I'm trying not to think about how they took that news.

Me and my son both have nasty head colds and he's teething so we're not too cheerful at the moment. But we do have a scan Sunday I'm slightly excited slightly terrified for that!

Helloooo
Can I join too please. Unexpectedly pregnant with #4 due around 8th December for now til I have my proper dating scan.
I've already been in hospital with hyperemesis and an early scan due to spotting, so I'm not really enjoying 1st tri to say the least.
Congrats everyone x

Welcome ladies. :)

Sorry you're already suffering with hyperemesis. I had it in my last pregnancy and it made my life grim :(

Welcome ladies. :)

Sorry you're already suffering with hyperemesis. I had it in my last pregnancy and it made my life grim :(

This is my 3rd time with t and it's just as horrible as I remember. I'm sure it's not quite as bad this time tho probably because of starting meds quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->