*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I love OBEM! My good friend is living in England and is also pregnant. She mentioned it on Facebook so I looked it up. I am addicted!! Unfortunately I haven't been able to see many episodes as it's hard to find online here to watch in Canada. There is a US version as well but I can't find it online either.

Since yesterday I've had a few episodes of really bad right shoulder pain and pain on the side of my neck. It's okay once I stretch my arm around or massage a little. Still wierd though! I wonder if it could be related to my sciatic nerve? It's definitely being irritated judging by the crazy pains I already have in my butt cheeks, (no fun, lol!)

I finally (pregnancy brain) remembered to buy some baking soda when I went to the store. No fizz so I'm predicted a girl. Also predicted a girl by Chinese gender predictor so time will tell...

I love OBEM too, both versions, American and English, they are very different though but the general gist is the same ;)

My sister had her 20 week scan yest which showed slight placenta previa, am sure it will correct itself but they did mention the "c" word which freaked her out, she definitely doesn't want to go down that path! I have had two c sections so completely understand. Anyway am sure she will be fine.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!! X

I am craving nachos so badly!! Not very healthy, why do all my cravings have to be bad for me :( wished I craved vegetables!!

I am craving nachos so badly!! Not very healthy, why do all my cravings have to be bad for me :( wished I craved vegetables!!

I went to the gas station today to find crispy M&Ms, well I couldn't find them so I bought a king size bag of Skittles, a Hershey's cookies and cream bar, PLUS a bag of Lay's potato chips. I feel your pain :blush:

I love OBEM too, both versions, American and English, they are very different though but the general gist is the same ;)

My sister had her 20 week scan yest which showed slight placenta previa, am sure it will correct itself but they did mention the "c" word which freaked her out, she definitely doesn't want to go down that path! I have had two c sections so completely understand. Anyway am sure she will be fine.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!! X

Ive current got slight previa too but have everything crossed as I am petrified of a c-section! It seems much easier to give birth naturally and don't know how you c-section mummies manage!

I love OBEM but don't like the US version as they seem to interfere much more and it makes the whole process look much more scary to me.

11 days until our next scan - 15 weeks and I'm wondering if there's any point asking the sonographer to take a sneaky peek at the gender.

2016 definatly ask about gender.. you might as well ask the worst they can say is no. I hope you find out!

we are going to have to wait till the 17th of july, thats ages away! I hope baby cooperates and doesnt cross his/her legs!

I have o wait until July 27th to find out what baby is! :dohh:Oh so nervewracking! Thats 8 weeks away! I'll be 21 weeks by then!

Our gender scan is June 27th too! Exciting day!

I took the intelligender pee test this morning. It's a packaged set we can get in the US. I think it uses PH and other stuff. Just wanted to take it for fun to see if it would result in the same that everyone is thinking it is.. And yep.. Girl! I'll be so shocked if it does turn out to be a boy. Happy, just shocked because nearly every single person thinks its a girl.

Our gender scan is June 27th too! Exciting day!

I took the intelligender pee test this morning. It's a packaged set we can get in the US. I think it uses PH and other stuff. Just wanted to take it for fun to see if it would result in the same that everyone is thinking it is.. And yep.. Girl! I'll be so shocked if it does turn out to be a boy. Happy, just shocked because nearly every single person thinks its a girl.

Nope, mine is the 27th of July.:nope: I can't believe they're making me wait so long:cry: I'm going to go crazy by then!

I have never heard of intelligender before? Did you get it at Walmart or a drugstore? Was it expensive? I may look into it if not only for fun. I'm just so mad they're making me wait 8 weeks!

I had a c-section and I really didn't find it too bad. Luckily I'm a good healer as well, so that helped with recovery. During the actual surgery I was just so happy to not be in horrendous pain anymore and so happy to hear my baby cry I didn't even think about what they were doing to me! :) There's a good chance I'll need another this time around and it doesn't bother me too much, although I'd rather natural if possible.

Aww I'mSoTired - I won't get one until at least July 17th and they haven't even scheduled it yet - they won't until after my 16 week appointment on June 22. That's what makes me want to schedule a private one.

Lolly - I love the pic of your dd. She is the cutest!

I'd prefer to give birth naturally but I'm much more concerned with the safe delivery of my baby so if C-section I must, C-section I will. Without hesitation -weird right? lol

Juless - how are you today hun?

I was laying down last night and felt something that was like a little "pop" inside, kind of like popcorn or something. Could that be movement? I know it's early but I couldn't help but to think. It didn't feel like gas (believe me, I know what that is and usually it's expelled quickly) but I don't think they say you feel anything at 13weeks. Anyways, I can't wait until I feel baby moving all the time :)

Aww I'mSoTired - I won't get one until at least July 17th and they haven't even scheduled it yet - they won't until after my 16 week appointment on June 22. That's what makes me want to schedule a private one.

Lolly - I love the pic of your dd. She is the cutest!

I'd prefer to give birth naturally but I'm much more concerned with the safe delivery of my baby so if C-section I must, C-section I will. Without hesitation -weird right? lol

Juless - how are you today hun?

I was laying down last night and felt something that was like a little "pop" inside, kind of like popcorn or something. Could that be movement? I know it's early but I couldn't help but to think. It didn't feel like gas (believe me, I know what that is and usually it's expelled quickly) but I don't think they say you feel anything at 13weeks. Anyways, I can't wait until I feel baby moving all the time :)

Ugg I just don't want to wait! Oh well....

I just wanted to add that maybe twice in the past weeks I've felt something that I don't think was gas or digestion or anything. Maybe baby? I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised though because I had a scan at 10 weeks and another on Wed and baby moves A LOT. I can't wait to know for sure when baby is moving.

As for giving birth I'll probably want an epidural but I plan on delivering vaginally if possible. I'm really not worried about delivery yet...as long as baby gets out and is healthy and happy I don't care if it cuts its' way out!

blu butterfly I thought I felt a flutter last night too! I felt movement with my first around 16-18 weeks so it's just around the corner! So excited!

I also busted out my doppler and finally was able to find the heartbeat!!!!

Munch, i've been craving vegetables...but covered in full fat sour cream based dip :) Not sure if that counts as healthy or not, but man do those carrots/broccoli/tomatoes taste good in ranch :)

Lolly, can you please move my date up to Dec 16? I had another scan today and i was actually measuring even farther along than that, but they stuck with the date that was given by the first ultrasound, so i am no longer a Dec 18 girl.

the scan was great! LO was bouncing all around and making it hard for the tech to get her proper neck measurements for the NT test. In the end he/she cooperated and we got a good set of measurements that the doctor said looked normal, but we will have to wait to see with the bloods. by the end LO was sucking his/her thumb. Sooo freakin cute! I asked for a pic of it, but its a little hard to tell there is a hand up there. She also printed 2 other pics for me that she said were super cute, but i look at them and just wish i had a bunch of cute baby profile pictures :)

Attachments

• 11+5 (1).jpg
    11+5 (1).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 11+5 (2).jpg
    11+5 (2).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 11+5 (3).jpg
    11+5 (3).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
i am positive Ive been feeling movement for a few weeks now! But Its my third pregnancy.. How long did it take everyone to get there date through for there twenty week scan on the nhs still not had mine yet :-( as for one born every min i love them all! Hope they are making more! And i am going for the same type of labour as my other two i had half a paracetamol for pain relief hurt like Hell but i felt great after! Terrified of needles so epidural is out for me... lovely scan chloe looks like a twenty week scan.

Imsotired - whoops! That's what I get for reading posts at 5am when I'm still in bed. Haha. I normally would have to wait until 20 weeks but my office offers a gender scan at 15 weeks for $65 out of pocket. So I said, sign me up! Haha!

That test is at Walgreens or CVS. It's around $40-$45. Kind of expensive for something totally not scientific but still fun.

Great scans, Chloe! I love the angle on the second one. It's really different but you can make out the face so clearly!

mummyof2girlz - I chose the date of my 20 week scan when I attended for the 12 week one. Guess it depends on the individual hospital?

Blu_Butterfly - My sleep is all over the place too. Sometimes it takes ages for me to go to sleep, even when I am exhausted, and I always wake up around 4am. Fortunately, I can usually get back to sleep now.

My nausea has also changed too. It used to be a feeling of sea-sickness all day but now, I generally feel ok and then suddenly I have to rush off and be sick with very little notice. It's also with really odd things - the smell when loading the dishwasher and worst of all brushing my teeth which makes me retch and frequently vomit.....

On a positive, we told DS-S this week and he is very excited. He loved listening to baby's HB with the Doppler! I also told work who have been great. My manager was wonderful and very supportive and there was lots of girls screaming and happy tears when I told my team. Beginning to feel I can get properly excited :happydance:

daydream- lucky you!I wish my scan were at 15 weeks! I can't wait to see baby again!

I also have been having difficulty sleeping. It began again on Tues night, I thought it was just because I was so nervous about going for my scan but it's happened again the past 2 nights. I wake up at 230am and then again between 530 and 630am. It's completely annoying. I was sleeping great from about 8 weeks up until now just waking up around 630 or 7 to pee. I hope I can get back to sleeping well again.

Has anyone notcied that there are just SOOOO many things you can't eat or do. I had an upset stomach last weekend and I was at my parents house for the day. My mom gave me some peppermint tea and she gave me some to take home. She said she drank it a lot when she was pregnant and had stomach issues. Then online I come across how it isn't safe to drink herbal teas blah blah blah. I have got to tell you I don't know how any of us were ever born in the first place. WHen my grandmother was pregnant they told her to go home and have some red wine and a ciggarette to calm her nerves....she had 5 healthy kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT smoking or drinking but... tea, really? I wonder if I can wash with soap, drink water, or at this point...breathe air? Ugg Sorry for the rant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->