*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats for all the new gender reveals!!

We had our 20 week this morning, everything looks perfect and he's still a boy ;) My placenta is anterior, so I was surprised with how much movement I've still been able to feel. Of course we didn't get too many good pictures since he was burying his face into my placenta the whole time, but I'm uploading the few I got to my journal.

trgirl and bbygurl, thanks for your feedback; good to know that it WILL hopefully move, and trgirl, I'll look forward to hearing what your doctor says. Don't worry -- it seems very common!!

Watched the Olympic opening ceremonies, and my emotions were ACROSS THE BOARD!! Seems so uplifting! Can't wait to watch for the next two weeks!!

The opening ceremony tonight was amazing wasn't it? It made me feel very, very proud to be British :)

Just laid in bed now trying to sleep but this little madam is kicking the crap out of me :haha: I prod her back and she gives another kick, lots of fun!! I'm making the most of it now before she's huge and starts bruising ribs and kicking bladders :rofl:

Loved the opening ceremony! Well done London :) Well done UK! My sister was there and she managed to get a photo of my dearly departed Nanna on the memorial pictures, very special indeed :)

Congrats on all the scan results! Looks like boys are out numbering girls at this stage!

Expattc try not to worry re placenta, I have had friends with same issue and they always seem to move later in pregnancy.

I had my ob appt on Thursday and my c section date is the 10th Dec! Excited but not looking forward to operation. Can't wait to meet this baby boy! I have a high anterior placenta which explaines why I haven't been feeling a lot of kicks.

Hope you are all well and happy snowflakes x

munch, that's lovely about getting a photo of your Nana involved in such an event. Really makes it a family affair! The London opening just seemed that much more accessible and open than others in the past, good amounts of fun too. :)

I wish I could feel more kicks - maybe because the placenta is low they're not coming through as hard? Just feeling a rumble here and there, and DH can't feel anything...

It was lovely Expatttc, very special. My sister who lives in London got really teary when the pic came up (she is pregnant too), it would have been awesome being there.
Don't worry too much re lack of kicks, i am not feeling many either yet, it could also be something to do with the fact that it's your first pregnancy. Trust me he/she will be making their presence known soon enough :)

Lolly, can you move me to the 24th december and put a lovely cute blue stork next to my name please??? :kiss:

Hey ladies how are you all?

My OH and me went to Livingston yesterday cause they have a designer outlet shopping centre there, and a mamas and papas outlet shop. Where we were planning o get a Moses basket (we have a mamas and papas stand) bu after travelling for two hours (only usually an hour away but major traffic jams) we find the shop shut down last month and moved to Edinburgh :cry: was totally gutted. Had completely hyped myself up about buying one.

Lolly, can you move me to the 24th december and put a lovely cute blue stork next to my name please??? :kiss:

I certainly will hun :) Congrats on your :blue: bump! x

Hey ladies how are you all?

My OH and me went to Livingston yesterday cause they have a designer outlet shopping centre there, and a mamas and papas outlet shop. Where we were planning o get a Moses basket (we have a mamas and papas stand) bu after travelling for two hours (only usually an hour away but major traffic jams) we find the shop shut down last month and moved to Edinburgh :cry: was totally gutted. Had completely hyped myself up about buying one.

Awww BB I'm sorry that happened :( how crappy :hugs: you totally deserve to spend an extra bit of money now when you next go shopping x

Baby bell

I have a mama and papas outlet store near me and I have found that the only stuff my shop has is things that are in the sale at the normal mamas and papas. With the odd damaged thing thrown in so if yours is the same you might not have missed out totally? I know it's not the same as seeing them in person but maybe look at mamas on papas online sale as I bet you'd have only seen the same items in store?

I might be wrong but that's mostly what our shop is like!

Also your user name always makes me smile as we are bells and our little bump is affectionately known as baby bell!!! :)

Hehe that's why it's Baby Bell for us too,my OH is a Bell so baby is Baby Bell...........baba ba ba Baby Bell! Hehe

There a sale online it stops at midnight tonight, was hoping to see them in person, cause it a choice between two of them. Dunno what to do, whether just to buy or hold off. :shrug: ah well we figure something out lol

BB - your username always makes me think of Babybel's as in the little cheese snack things! This in turn makes me feel hungry :rofl:

Lol Lolly il take the blame for your little lady growing up a cheese addict!

hiya havent been on in agesss but half way today at last eeeee :D i have my scan on tuesday too so will up dat u on weather its a boy or girl cant wait to find out and im finally startin to look like i have abump xxxxx

lolly just looking through argos and seen your little girl so sweet i bet your really proud..., time seems to be flying already a week into the six week holidays and my girls are beyond bored apparently! Ive gutted my house, taught my youngest to ride her big girls bike and sorted all our clothes loads of energy today hope it continues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->