*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

just popping in to say im now team pink too :)

Here's my week 19 pic, in my new Matty jeans.

Iv included last weeks 18 week pic (the one in pink dress) do you think bumps growing? Or is it just my imagination?

Attachments

• 7e66891d.jpg
    7e66891d.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dafd5e9e.jpg
    dafd5e9e.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on all the scans ladies -- so great that there are so many healthy babies and moms!

I started feeling kicks on the outside of my stomach this week which is beyond exciting. DH gets back from a business trip tonight and I'm hoping baby wakes up soon so he can feel the kicks too -- he's been so ready to feel the baby moving!

Hello ladies,

I'm a bit late to the party ... Mind if i join you all?

I'm due 14th of december and it's a boy .. But sshhh, dh doesn't want to know so i've been trying to keep this huge secret contained since last wednesday. I'm not sure i'll be able to keep it up for another 4.5 months, but fngers crossed i don't spoil the surprise for him. His own independent intuition about the baby's gender was right all along though as he predicted boy monts ago.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Cheers

lolly just looking through argos and seen your little girl so sweet i bet your really proud.

I really am hun :) x

just popping in to say im now team pink too :)

Yay! Congrats hun and welcome to team :pink: !! I'll add your stork to the front page :)

Here's my week 19 pic, in my new Matty jeans.

Iv included last weeks 18 week pic (the one in pink dress) do you think bumps growing? Or is it just my imagination?

Woaahhhhhh!! That is some serious progression... in just 1 week!? Seriously!? That's amazing x

Congrats on all the scans ladies -- so great that there are so many healthy babies and moms!

I started feeling kicks on the outside of my stomach this week which is beyond exciting. DH gets back from a business trip tonight and I'm hoping baby wakes up soon so he can feel the kicks too -- he's been so ready to feel the baby moving!

Awww that's awesome you're now feeling kicks from the outside :) aren't they just amazing? :cloud9:

Hello ladies,

I'm a bit late to the party ... Mind if i join you all?

I'm due 14th of december and it's a boy .. But sshhh, dh doesn't want to know so i've been trying to keep this huge secret contained since last wednesday. I'm not sure i'll be able to keep it up for another 4.5 months, but fngers crossed i don't spoil the surprise for him. His own independent intuition about the baby's gender was right all along though as he predicted boy monts ago.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Cheers

Welcome and huge congrats on your :blue: bump Bay! We promise not to tell your OH :haha: I can't imagine how hard it must be to try keep it a secret from him, I would have definitely slipped up by now :haha: so are you just buying all gender neutral stuff or are you stocking up on blue and hiding it away from him!?

I'll add you to our list now :)

Welcome Bay.... Congrats on your baby boy! Yay another Aussie on this post :)

Mum21boy1girl - yaye! Congrats to you too! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

Ttc_lolly - congrats to you too :). I do feel as though i am a ticking time bomb and i will eventually slip up like the sonographer did at the scan and refer to bubba as 'he'. Dh is a clever man and has ordered me to only buy neutral coloured clothing haha so i won't be buying anything blue.

Munch - thank you and congrats to you too! Are you looking forward to spring in a months' time? I can't wait to hit the pool and be weightless and do the whole beached whale thing. I just hope i don't scare the kids too much with my stretchmarks and jiggly bits :haha:

Bay... Yes totally over winter, seems to be dragging on forever. Hard when you can't be outside as much with the children too! Hear you loud and clear re jiggly bits :)

I think baby must be having a growth spurt. All weekend I have been hungry non-stop but the midwife fussed at me for not gaining much weight. I told her it was going somewhere because my stomach is HUGE!

At lunch today I realized I only had one bite left of my sandwich and actually began to tear up because the thought of finishing my food and still being hungry just overwhelmed me. So funny that the thought of finishing food makes me want to cry now when a few months ago the thought of eating anything was repulsive!

LillyLee :rofl: that made me giggle that you welled up over eating your lunch! I hear you though, I have been ravenous lately and I think it must definitely be a growth spurt as I had lost my appetite completely for the most of this pregnancy.

I'm finding time slowing right down now after all the excitement has finished with my scans, etc. I don't have anything much to look forward to now (except v-day @24wks and 3rd tri @27wks). I do have my GTT in a few weeks, but that's nothing to be excited about. Actually dreading it!

Same here @Lolly.

Lilly...awww. I catch myself welling up at the slightest thing now too. I have to remind myself that I'm being hormonal and I snap back to reality.

I am such a eating machine now after not having much of an apetite for most of my pregnancy. Saturday I went to McDonalds and ordered a 10 piece nuggets meal (in size large), a double cheeseburger, a spicy mcbites snack pack and 2 apple pies :roll: bad, I know. My little sister came in on the middle of my session, I could only imagine what she was thinking but her eyes got big as the moon when she saw me and all of my food. :haha:

LOL @ you ladies with the food. I did the same thing when DH and I went out to breakfast yesterday...I ordered a chicken fried steak and eggs! I've never ordered that before, and I ate the whole thing, too! Mind you, I've had NOOO problem putting on weight, and after having too many sweets on our short beach getaway, I need to buckle down with some veggies.

My 20 week scan showed an anterior placenta, but plenty high enough. I've not felt a ton of sharp kicks, lots of rumbling though! Still cannot feel from the outside, hoping DH will get to feel baby soon!

Feeling nauseous today for the first time in weeks - quite sluggish too. Weird first trimester flashback....I don't miss it!

@Lolly...I definitely know what you mean about not having anything exciting happening any time soon. My last scan showed baby's head low and her feet way up high so at least I know it's her kicking and not headbutting me.

I also watch my stomach at night because it's so cool to see the skin quickly pop out when she moves. Recently I've been getting these strange ripply movements so she must be flipping around or something in there. DH says, "What do you keep looking at" I don't really think he understands how neat it is to relate the inside feelings with the outside movement.

For all of the British ladies on here I have the funniest story. Over the weekend my whole family was at a water park and apparently when you buy a kids meal you get a sand pail and shovel. My brother didn't care about it so he kind of threw it to the back of our chairs near the bags and towels. After a few hours of lazy river, etc. my mom and I made our way back to our umbrella for some much needed shade and this little boy walked up to us carrying a shovel. He held it out and in the most adorable British accent (because you don't hear a lot of that in Florida) said, "Excuse me, but I borrowed your shovel because mine was broken and I wanted to return it" (This kid was no more than like 4-5). We told him he could keep it since we didn't need it, but my mom and I were floored by how absolutely polite he was and that he was returning the shovel as most kids would probably have just stolen it. Plus we couldn't get over the fab accent and how sweet he was.

oh my goodness, miss a few days and there's no chance of catching up!! must remember to log in more often!

anyway, just reporting that had an amazing 20 week scan on Friday and it was really emotional seeing this real person inside me and actually feeling and seeing the movements at the same time was incredible,

the sonographer was really into her job and getting excited every time she saw something else but wasn't able to find the pink or blue bits we so desperatley wanted to see!

so for now we are still team yellow but not by choice, we will have to wait until september 16th when we have the 4d scan to determin the sex, its gonna be a long few weeks of more waiting :nope:

anyway, tried to attatch a couple of pics, one of which baby is sucking their thumb which is too cute but its saying file is too large?x help

LillyLee- Awww how cute! We are a polite, cute bunch :smug: hahaha well, some of us anyway!

Fifi - Sorry baby hid it's sex from you :( hope you get more cooperation next time. I have no idea how to resize a photo, so I just upload mine onto photobucket.com and then that gives you a link to share x

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on, almost impossible to catch up on all I've missed. But wanted to report that I had a scan today at nearly 19 weeks and found out we're team :pink: ! Honestly, OH and I were both hoping for a boy, but it didn't take long for us to adjust to the thought of a little girl. Hope everyone is doing well!

Had my checkup today. After having some pretty strong Braxton hicks yesterday, doctor said everything still looks good. I guess i have just been dehydrated. Next checkup I will have my glucose test and I'm not looking forward to that. For right now we will be staying team yellow but not by choice lol. I'm hoping someone in my family will feel sorry for me and set up an elective ultrasound because we are saving all extra money for after baby gets here.:haha:

Seems like lots of little girls for December! Wow!
We've been super busy trying to get our new home ready, what a mess it was in! Full of fleas too! The people that lived there before us were gross... Painting has started though, only a little cleaning left and on Wednesday my husband and mom will be painting up a storm! Can't wait! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->