*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

oh my goodness, miss a few days and there's no chance of catching up!! must remember to log in more often!

anyway, just reporting that had an amazing 20 week scan on Friday and it was really emotional seeing this real person inside me and actually feeling and seeing the movements at the same time was incredible,

the sonographer was really into her job and getting excited every time she saw something else but wasn't able to find the pink or blue bits we so desperatley wanted to see!

so for now we are still team yellow but not by choice, we will have to wait until september 16th when we have the 4d scan to determin the sex, its gonna be a long few weeks of more waiting :nope:

anyway, tried to attatch a couple of pics, one of which baby is sucking their thumb which is too cute but its saying file is too large?x help

hopefully this is a link to the pics???

https://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/fionachallis

I'm feeling way less movement last night and today then usual. Before it was very low down, thinking maybe baby moved higher, so I can't feel as much? I hope so! It's got me a bit worried!

Nice pics fifipots! What a cutie!!

Hi Juless :wave:

I haven't seen you in a couple of days - I've been kind of jumping on and off the boards a lot. How is all with you and your little one hun?

Jules I have days like that, honestly!!! I figure it means the baby is facing inwards so you don't feel kicks so much. Obviously get in touch with midwife if you really concerned but honestly I do have days where you can see him kick like mad all day the a really quiet one. The day after my bump aches and I look bigger so I think my little one must have a quiet growing day!

LillyLee I live in florida too what water park where u at if u dont mind me asking!!

LillyLee I live in florida too what water park where u at if u dont mind me asking!!

We went to Blizzard Beach in Orlando. I didn't risk myself my going on any rides, although there were a few I wanted to try, but I was pretty content to just float around the lazy river all day.

Fifipots - could you be having a boy? I think i see a little something between bubba's legs in the last pic.

Seems like lots of little girls for December! Wow!
We've been super busy trying to get our new home ready, what a mess it was in! Full of fleas too! The people that lived there before us were gross... Painting has started though, only a little cleaning left and on Wednesday my husband and mom will be painting up a storm! Can't wait! :D

Ugg!:dohh: The people who lived in our house before us were very clean but they had taken in a stray cat not long before moving out and our house was FULL of fleas. So gross, annoying, and hard to get rid of! The ONLY thing that worked here was the hartz powder but I wouldn't let a pregnant woman anywhere near that stuff. It was awful! Congrats about the house though and I hope everything goes well!

I'm the same way- baby is much less active some days and it scares me terribly! Some days I don't think I feel her at all and some days I feel her a lot. Her movements re still faint but I'm hoping that's just because of my placenta being in the way. I feel a lot of low kicks and then occasionally a few high ones. I'm sure it's probably ok that we don't feel them all of the time. After all they are still very small.

I hope everyone here is doing well!

Uk ladies BBC 2 a new programme about Midwives tonight at 9pm, looks interesting, prob not as good as OBEM though:shrug:

:cry: just watched the midwifes, as someone who has recently had a stillbirth I found it very difficult to watch. Just a warning to anyone who might have recorded it. My OH just banned me from watching next week

Oh Lord...Fleas...*shudder* *vomit* *runs screaming* I swear those little bugs enjoy biting me more than any other animal around. They make me absolutely crazy! :nope:

I don't always feel baby move a lot -- in fact, I'll sometimes go for days where I barely feel him or her. And I definitely don't see the movements on the outside of my belly yet...must be something to do with all that first trimester weight gain/padding :blush:

I was doing a Zumba class last night though and I got a big old jab right in the middle of dancing around, like the baby was saying "what the hell is all this?" Made me laugh!

Congrats to all of those with wonderful scan pics to share -- can't wait to be sharing our pics after the deliveries!!!

Bell :hugs: - DH has recently discovered the discovery channels shows like Baby Story, and Bringing Home Baby, and on and on...he's calling them infomercials, and I swear, if it wasn't for the Olympics, they'd be all he watches these days! Since so many of them are about complications, I keep needing to reassure him that there's waaaaay more a chance of our first birth being a bit more boring!!
Still hard to feel movements, c'mon baby!

I'm feeling quite a bit of movement, and it's such a strange feeling! It kinda feels like a fishing bobber popping up and down. It's nice to have that added confirmation that there really is a little person in there.

I hardly feel anything from my little monster :( Makes me sad, especially since I'm almost 21 weeks and I think I should be feeling a lot more. I manhandle her through my tummy and still get nothing haha.

Just back from triage. Had a small bit of bleeding ( me being me became instantly hysterical) had ultrasound baby is well squirming around, and placenta looking good. They checked my cervix and that's fine, just some blood high up in vagina. But not sure where it from. But baby fine and that's what's important. Am really shaken though. Must say midwives were fab, told me to come in ASAP and checked me as soon as I got there, and we're lovely with me and my Ozh and took time to reassure us!!

Baby Bell :hugs: I haven't watched that Midwives programme yet but I have it on record, thanks for the heads up. I hope you are ok after watching it? Oh god, how scary about the bleeding. So glad everything is ok, and that you were well taken care of x

Sara - Congrats and welcome to team :pink: !!

Babybell - how frightening. Glad to hear that it turned out well. Have you been sick and coughing lately? I ask because i bled a little with my first when i had severe bronchitis (which is just horrible when i also have asthma) and it was so bad that i coughed up blood as well as irritated my cervix, hence the bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->