***December Snowflakes 2012 Parenting***

Chloe I was reading about sleep feeds today. I don't think I'd have chance for that really as he only goes down an hour max before me at the moment.

He has his jabs tomorrow :-( can't tell you how much I am dreading it. Not so much the injections but the thought of him being in pain or feverish after. Feel sick when I think about it :-(

Jabs here tomorrow two. But I have ellas 15 month ones n Angels two month ones. Really dreading having both them done in one day n one visit. N this might b a stupid question but what is a wonder week. I can't believe my toddler is 15months old today n my little peanut is going to b two months in three days

bbygurl - I'd never heard of it either. Just googled it and found this: https://www.mybabysleepguide.com/2012/01/when-are-wonder-weeks.html

Looks like it's a growth spurt for the brain. Interesting because I was wondering if my LO was going through a growth spurt, but we're at 8 weeks, so maybe it's just a wonder week.

I was thinking Angel was to,n were only at 8 Weeks too. I feel like she's been either attach to the boob or me the past two days. I feel like my boobs r empty but she's still a sucking away lol.

Went to the ped ortho today and unfortunately the harness hasn't done anything and there has been no change in Cait's hip. She will have to wear it at least another 6 weeks, probably longer. The other choice I have is surgery which I do not want to even think about right now. :cry: It's all very upsetting and all I can do is hope that at our next U/S it has corrected some. I'm so upset. My poor baby:cry::cry::cry:

Went to the ped ortho today and unfortunately the harness hasn't done anything and there has been no change in Cait's hip. She will have to wear it at least another 6 weeks, probably longer. The other choice I have is surgery which I do not want to even think about right now. :cry: It's all very upsetting and all I can do is hope that at our next U/S it has corrected some. I'm so upset. My poor baby:cry::cry::cry:

Oh flower. I'm so sorry it wasn't better news for you today. I can imagine how hard it is for you. I so hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you and that it gets better within this time. I seem to remember a photo of her looking quite content in it so hopefully it won't trouble her too much.

Big hugs to you I'm so xxxx

Good luck to all the babies (& mamas!) with jabs tomorrow :flower:

IST, I'm so sorry there's no change :( their little bones are so soft and pliable at the moment that I hope it's just a case of the harness taking a little longer to do its job :hugs:

Poor Cait, I'm sorry you didn't get better news. But look at the big picture, 6 weeks is well worth avoiding surgery!

Good luck with the shots, ladies!

Imsotired, 6 weeks is a much better alternative to surgery! I hope this next round does the trick for little cait!

Ist I'm sorry it wasn't better need.. But keep in mind if it does come down to surgery the earlier its done that faster the jump back. My dd1 has crossed toes so when she started walking @ 8 months I was really concerned do said something to doctors. Went to the ortho n they said its common come back in a year. N said it might come down to surgery. Its now been six months n they look worse than ever. Now I look back n wish I pushed to have the surgery done than (when she was younger n not walking all the time). I will b saying something to doctor tomorrow about it.

Good luck to all of you taking your little ones for vaccinations today x

IST - I'm sorry the harness has not worked already but fingers crossed it just needs a little longer.

I'm loving all of the pictures of our babies! It's strange to think we are almost hitting a year from when they were conceived and Lolly started the thread. I'm thinking of all you ladies returning to work over these next few weeks, or those that have gone back already. My heart goes out to you all. I had a working trip to London yesterday and was away from Ava for 13 hours. It nearly killed me! I'm so soft these days..... Anyway, it's made me appreciate being with her so much more and even better , DH has had a moment of realisation. I came home to find nothing done and him shattered. I guess it's no bad thing for him to know how tiring it can be to look after our high-maintenance baby :rofl:

I'm sorry ImSoTired :( I hope it works out hun x

My ds has webbed toes, we have a plastic surgery consultation next week and I really hope it won't affect his balance/walking. I was pretty upset when he was born but me and his dad have come to terms with it now. I worry about him getting teased about it too. His big toe has got the second one inside it so has two bones in it. The next two are joint. On his other foot he has a toe that has a little one coming out of it, it has a bone but not nail.

My brother cheered me up by telling me all the famous successful people that have webbed toes, such as Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps :)

Some recent pics:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/56ed9506bf384c1336336646303ddbf6_zps9be8f8c3.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/e8272d2f3b538fbc66211ecf55d328da_zps833afaa6.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/3f1a5a26ff4376c55f1de230ecd0ef2c_zpseb16f573.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/e7a42d40b42b5cabc88a46573668580a_zps0f16c07f.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9:

Ocean he is very cute!!

Just back from 1st jabs. He cried but to be honest I think partly due to fact or was sooooo hot at the clinic and he's not keen in being too warm. He's had calpol and is feeding now. Hope he's gonna be ok.

I'll try attach a recent photo. He's changing so much. He is 13lb 12oz today. There were 3 baby girls at clinic same age and they all looked so petite compared to him!

Hope the other babies and mamas having jabs are doing ok xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
Honey.Bee, that's just crazy! I got my BFP on 22nd March, but we would've concieved some time 2 weeks before then and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.

Ocean, with a face like that and I'm sure a personality to match who cares about what his feet look like!? Seriously though, I've heard it's quite common and I'm sure he'll do just fine :hugs: he is such a little beauty! I'm reserving him as Millie's future hubby, I hope that's ok!? :haha:

Bbygurl, sorry about your DD's toes :( does she walk ok or does it affect her? I hope your doctor is able to help :hugs:

tooth, Joseph is such a little cutie pie :) Millie always looks like the giant next to baby's of similar age :haha:

Millie was 12 weeks old yesterday... And I completely forgot! We usually say "Happy Birthday" to her on each week but didn't this time and I feel bad. Silly, I know! We got out Amber's old jumperoo out to see if Millie liked it and it was a success (as I knew it would be - those things are an absolute godsend!). She's still a little young but as she's so big and holds her head good and steady we thought we'd try her in it for a couple of minutes each time until she can go in properly. Here's a couple of pics from today, one of them showing her showing approval for the jumperoo!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/F3FD0C0F-A68E-49EA-9874-0E5D113BF04E-3397-000002958AF83879_zps80863247.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/3BB0C02F-5B18-4F62-A0D0-A61E47CF8183-3397-00000295B3FA6114_zps8cba8927.jpg

Ttc it doesn't affect her ability at all. She runs all over the place. But to me they look very uncomfortable n it concerns me on how it feels when she wears shoes. My dh says it probably bothers me more than it does her. But now I have angelyca n hers ain't like that it bothers me more

:D adorable bubbas!

Aw thanks Lolly, i know i shouldmt worry. i hope they dont want to operate :(. Happy 12 weeks to gorgeous Millie, she's gorgeous with beautiful blue eyes! Oliver would be a lucky guy!

Glad Joseph got on well, I'm taking ollie tomorrow instead, he's a gorgeous boy! Apparently boys are always a bit bigger as my friends who have girls are much more petite

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->