December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP recently :) Nice to see lots of new ladies!

Does anyone else just have a strong intuition that it's one gender over the other? I always refer to baby as "she" or "her"…I just REALLY feel like it's a girl. :)

Does anyone else just have a strong intuition that it's one gender over the other? I always refer to baby as "she" or "her"…I just REALLY feel like it's a girl. :)

Nope, my intuition for gender guessing is terrible :haha: I usually get it wrong when guessing for friends too!

I will add the new ladies as soon as I get a chance, my phone's browser keeps freezing up every time i try! :dohh:

Morning sickness is definitely here, boo!

Nope, my intuition for gender guessing is terrible :haha: I usually get it wrong when guessing for friends too!

Well this is my first so who knows, my gender guessing could be way off too! :dohh:

I act and speak like its a boy... for some reason my toddler son named the small baby after his toy train - james! :haha:

Ive just felt sick and tired for a week, thats what made me test. Ive been on the pill for 8 months :/

Anyone else had a dull ache feeling low down? mines mostly on the right hand side, bit worried its a sign of an eptopic x

Congrats! heard pills don't work at times... but then who can stop a life when its destined! congrats all over again!

btw, I have this dull ache from right side whenever I am pregnant... this time its more obvious and constant... its turned out to be nothing last 3 times, so I am keeping cool about it... I have defective tubes and high chances of ectopic... I get worried about it as well...so we did blood work this time too at 4 weeks and 5 weeks.

Holy smokes I'm preggo with #2!!

With my first we went through 15 cycles of fertility treatments, lots of tears and 2 angel babies. DS is now 19 months old. We jokingly decided to "try" this month thinking with my husband's crappy sperm and my Luteal phase issues it would never work.

Haha. Jokes on me. We had sex ONCE! This is crazy considering what we went through to have DS.

Got my BFP today at 13 dpo but I've known for a few days due to the LP defect. I'm due December 28!

Hello ladies! Nice to be back!

With my first we went through 15 cycles of fertility treatments, lots of tears and 2 angel babies. DS is now 19 months old. We jokingly decided to "try" this month thinking with my husband's crappy sperm and my Luteal phase issues it would never work.

Haha. Jokes on me. We had sex ONCE! This is crazy considering what we went through to have DS.

Got my BFP today at 13 dpo but I've known for a few days due to the LP defect. I'm due December 28!

Hey I remember you from a ltttc#1 thread! Congrats :)

Can you please take me off of the list?. Yesterday's HPT was negative and I've now started bleeding:cry:

Good luck to you all, and H&H 9 months

So sorry dove830! Best wishes and take care of yourself! :hugs:

Hey I remember you from a ltttc#1 thread! Congrats :)

Oh hey I remember you too! NEVER thought I would be back. I was not going through all that again.

WOW OperationBbyO, that is fantastic news!!! Gives me hope given all we had to go through to get to this stage, being our first pregnancy.

I'm so sorry Dove x

So sorry dove ! Hugs.

Today I think my morning sickness has started. Felt sick last night now trying to get out of bed. Really debating calling in sick to work. Doesn't help that the dog had a bad stomach last night and I've now gotta clean that up !

So very sorry Dove. Take care xxxx

Four whole weeks today!

This is going to be loooooong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back