December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I don't have a feeling with gender either way. I'm hoping for a girl, but DP wants a boy so either way it'll work out. I do love pink frilly stuff, but not all of the time. I'm very much of the idea that if we have a girl and the kid wants dinosaurs, she's getting dinosaurs.

The last site that disagrees for everyone else, is the only one that has it right for both of the children I already have! Going on their birth dates, both charts said boy for first, then both charts said girl for second, and now they both agree that this one will be a boy. I've always thought if we had a third it would be a boy, I'll be very surprised if we have another girl!

I think that my due date will get put back to around 20th/21st once I have my scan. Going by my lmp of 11th March it would be the 16th, but I know we didn't conceive on the 25th like the due date calculators expect. I think it will have been the 30th or 31st March. When I have my 1st midwife appointment I'll probably tell them to change it from the 16th, I'd rather go to my scan knowing it was about right than be put back by almost a week once I'd had it! My guess for when baby will be born is Dec 23rd.

My ds and dd mix up toys and dressing up outfits and both love marvel and dinosaurs. My dd is a bit vain over her long blonde hair but that's the only girly thing about her!

My guess is I'm having a girl, but only cause the heartburn has started and I didn't have it when preggers with ds. Bit sad were not staying team yellow but my oh likes to be organised! We shall see ( tho I'm secretly hoping peanut keeps their legs crossed ;) )

I'm hoping for a girl but only because we already have a boy :)

Sorry TMI but just been to the toilet this morning and my pee is bright yellow......like florescent ! Even when I wiped, loo roll was bright yellow. I started taking my prenatals yesterday so not sure if its the vitamins doing it or just another symptom. Anyone else had this ?

I get the same effect after talking my prenatal vit.

Yep, Teddys, that would be from your vitamin(like joeliza said) -nothing to worry about.

I think I need to stop eating these grapes before I give myself stomach ache! 2/3 of a punnet gone .. oops!

I would love a boy since we already have a girl. But since we only dtd 5 days before I ovulated I think it will be a girl.

We stayed team yellow with my daughter because I don't like pink princess crap either. Husband wants to find out with this one to avoid gender disappointment. We have the option of finding out in a couple of weeks with some advanced screening blood work. The only plus side of being 35+. I am not sure if I want to know or not.

Cautiously joining in here? *think* I'm 6 weeks today which would put me at 13 dec! X

Just had my first MS scare. Had to go hug the toilet but only got lots of saliva out. Hubby put me to bed with a ginger ale. At least I have him to make this 9 months more bearable. <3

oh, my EDD was changed to December 15 rather than the 13th, so I had to change my tickers.
:)

Anybody else feel they have a lump in the throat after eating, like it's stuck or something??

Ive just felt sick and tired for a week, thats what made me test. Ive been on the pill for 8 months :/

Anyone else had a dull ache feeling low down? mines mostly on the right hand side, bit worried its a sign of an eptopic x

I would love a boy since we already have a girl. But since we only dtd 5 days before I ovulated I think it will be a girl.

We stayed team yellow with my daughter because I don't like pink princess crap either. Husband wants to find out with this one to avoid gender disappointment. We have the option of finding out in a couple of weeks with some advanced screening blood work. The only plus side of being 35+. I am not sure if I want to know or not.

We're not going to find out to avoid gender disappointment. We already have a boy and would dearly love a girl. I think if we found out it was a boy at the scan it might overshadow the pregnancy for me whereas if I found out at the birth, I would be so in love with him that I wouldn't care about the gender! I have a feeling that it is a boy, just because I had a dream that it was a boy.

I've been feeling like I'm properly hungover today. I'm so tired, I'm going to go to bed after I've written this post and it's only 8.20pm!

Hi Pearlie and Amarlee! :hi:

I think we'll find out the gender. Our little boy was a surprise so think finding out would be a nice change. I don't mind what we have, love the idea of having two little boys but I know both sides are dying for a girl. My parents have SEVEN grandsons, no granddaughters - and this could quite possibly be the last grandchild. And DH parents have three sons and 2 grandsons, no girls there either... So the pressure's on (when they find out we're expecting again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->