December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Awh thanks anagee :) Im fine :) I have been blessed with my amazing little boy whom I love soooo much my heart breaks when I look at his smile . I would so love to give him the gift of a brother or sister so ill keep trying for as long as I can( I'm 42 now ! ) LO is 9 months . If I don't get to experience the gift of pregnancy and birth again I will still always be eternally grateful for having had the privledge of being a mum .

Enough mush onto January and 2015 !

Well, spotting got more heavy so Im officy out ladies. :( good luck to the rest of you still in the game!

I am feeling much better. and i Have a whole bunch of pregnancy tests coming on friday but wont be starting to test till the 16th..

Hoping the temp dip today means O is a few days away. I was looking it up and sounds like it's rare for the temp dip to be an accurate way of knowing O is coming but the 2 cycles I temped while ttc dd had a temp dip 3 days before O. So we shall see! I'd be happy to O on cd18, it's better than cd 22!

Attachments

• 2014-12-09 08.10.41.jpg
    2014-12-09 08.10.41.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-12-09 08.11.52.jpg
    2014-12-09 08.11.52.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1
Ok so this is my update ladies.

Went to docs.
She did a test.
It was positive
She said a line is a line, if I wasn't showing any other symptoms of ectopic then she was happy to leave me to the midwife.
I've had no bloods done. Just a test
I haven't had any bleeding or cramps.

Doc us quite happy to date me at around 4-5 weeks.

I'f I have any bleeding or cramps. I can go bk up and be seen straight away.

I'm quite happy with that. She seems to think that the small bleed I had Thursday (13dpo) was late implantation and it's not even a week after that yet so levels are not going to be very high any way.

I mentioned the false test, and she said yes you've had one negative but you've had 7 positive (yeah I didn't quite believe it as they were all cheap)
She reminded me that I've had a successful pregnancy after losing my tube and need to relax.
So when I left the docs I went to the chemist and got 2 clear blue tests. Just took the one and its pregnant conception 1-2 weeks which sounds about right. And I'll keep the next one for next week when the hormone has picked up.

So I am officially pregnant. I have been sick quite a lot and have very itchy nipples. If anything changes I'll let you know

Sorry about the long post. I just thought if anyone was stalking the post or may type this in the Internet they may find done comfort in hearing about my story. Just so crappy when a bad experience of an ectopic can shape all your future pregnancies x

How are you all ladies? Zx

Onetubeleft so glad you got good news! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

onetubeleft, Congrats!! :)

Afm: officially out. CD 1 Today, Feeling so nauseous though. Anyways good luck to the rest of you ladies. :( I hope you don't mind if I stick around just for support.

Looks like temp dip will mean O soon! My opk is almost positive, will do another later this afternoon if not a full positive then I'm sure it will be tomorrow. Yay for Oing earlier this cycle! Gonna start BD today! :flower:

Attachments

• 2014-12-09 11.50.59.jpg
    2014-12-09 11.50.59.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Yay, Onetube! Congrats! Here's to a healthy and happy 9mos!

As for me -- CD31 here and 8DPO. Had a small temperature dip yesterday, which rose back up to a higher temp today. Possible implantation dip?

Anyone want to take a look at my chart and tell me what they think?

Attachments

• jami_BBTchart_Nov-Dec2014.jpg
    jami_BBTchart_Nov-Dec2014.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
Sorry to those who AF got. :hugs: best of luck next cycle!

Congrats, onetubeleft!

I am envious of you all who O every month! I keep praying by some miracle I will O earlier instead of my usual around cd 35-40.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test! :dust:

1DPO today! I think :wacko: And so it begins. We got a donation day before O and day of (as far as I can tell), so our timing was good... all that's left to do now is wait!

GL to everyone in their TWW. :hugs:

Hi ladies don't mind me joining you. I'm planning to test on the 23rd if I can resist the urge��!!! My period is due anywhere 22nd. I don't feel any different. Today is dpo2. Feeling very anxious already. Tonnes of sticky baby dust to you all ladies.

Hi ladies!
Congrats onetube!
May i join? I am 2dpo today AF due dec 24th! Crazy obsessive testing will start monday lol.

Welcome all you ladies!! Hope you all get your bfp!

Hoping I O'd today (cd16) had positive OPK yesterday. Also temp dip yesterday and even further dip today. Also had some slight cramping. Hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow.

We've BD the past few days and probably will tomorrow too, just to be sure!

Feeling super excited and optomistic for this cycle!

Hi everyone, wasn't sure when I was going to test, but because I still had a high temp today at 12 dpo I tested Today with an Internet cheapie - BFN 😥. Absolutely gutted, was quietly confident about this month. Onto my fourth month..........

Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

Hi Ladies! Good luck this month! I wish you the very best. :winkwink:

Danni~Thank you for managing this thread! My test date is 12/19, but it might change depending on how long the 2nd ovidrel shot takes to leave my system. Congrats on becoming a foster parent. I live in OH as well.

Onetube & Ahughes~Congrats! I am thrilled for you!

Hi Bug! I remember you from another thread. Good to see you!

2Moms~Congrats on landing on a sincere donor. Sorry to hear his results did not come back in time. I hope this is your cycle.

AFM, I am CD 14 and had my 4th IUI on Tuesday. This IUI was with an injection called Bravelle and a trigger shot/ovidrel. Hubby and I have been together 15 years and I can’t wait to give him a family. He is the peanut butter to my jelly.

Good Luck to all of the ladies. May you get your Christmas BFP. :hugs:

pretty nauseas today and mild lower back pain, but that's pretty normal for me....

hi ladies i am 6dpo today and getting very impatient! i will be testing from the 15th (10dpo) if I can hold out that long!

wiped before i went to the toilet earlier as i felt wet and there were 3 pin head sized drops of pink blood followed by some mild cramps. was terrified af was going to come but not more spotting and no more cramps now so fxed it was IB...doubtful though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->