December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Hey ladies, so I'm a day late for af... I bled for an hour yesterday (so I thought the witch had got me) but still nothing.... I'm very confusedz bfn on test this morning.... Any advice? Xx

Maybe late implantation? I would wait I till at least Sunday to test.

Could be late implantation ! Wait till Monday and test with me and anagee :)

Whoo I guess we do have a mini POAS party :) lol
Lord knows I was tempted to test today Lol

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! I've had bfn all week and this afternoon... Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! I've had bfn all week and this afternoon... Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

Congratulations!

Congrats! That's so great! Post a pic when it's dark enough :flower:

Afm Just turned CD 13 as its after midnight, could still be over a week till I O!!!! I'm using OPKS already though, in case it's earlier, which I hope it is. Cd 22 is so late to O!!! :growlmad: too much waiting!

Can I join please ladies? not sure when I'm going to test yet x

Congratulations!!

X

okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
One tube way to early for ms . It usually kicks in around 6 weeks . So don't worry

onetubeleft please don't fret about your lack of symptoms. I didn't know I was pregnant with my 1st until 6 weeks, & symptoms didn't kick in for a little while after (when they did I wished they hadn't!) It is perfectly normal to not feel pregnant, especially so early on. I hope an early scan with the doctor soon can put your mind at ease.

Welcome mumof5 :) Where are you in your cycle?

How is everyone else still waiting to test?

I'm 8DPO tomorrow... Getting VVVVV impatient now!!!!!

X

Welcome mumof5 :) Where are you in your cycle?

X

I'm 8 dpo today. I'm not sure when I'm going to test. The last couple of cycles I've tested from 8-9 dpo. Don't really want the disappointment of another bfn. My temps seem to drop on cd12-13 if AF is coming, so I'm thinking if my temps stay up then I might test around then. I'm going to a wedding next Saturday, so will prob test before then so I know if I can drink or not x

Congrats onetubeleft :) I didn't have symptoms until like 2 months (that's when I found out I was pregnant). Welcome mumof5 !

AFM I have had some spotting that comes and goes. No cramps or anything but I am assuming AF will show pretty soon. Will still test tomorrow just in case.

Oo, count me in!

I'll be 12DPO on Dec 13th, AF due on Dec 15th. Add me for the 13th I guess! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->