• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Super confused that my temp was still way low today. Thought my opk was positive 2 nights ago... thinking since it didn't get really dark till the evening that O was late in the day yesterday so didn't have my temp rise early this morning? The opk was even darker the following morning so maybe today I O??? :shrug:

Hope to see my temp rise tomorrow!

Yay! Temp shot up, need a couple more to confirm O but should be officially 1dpo! Let the waiting begin! I will start testing on the 21st (10 dpo). Hope to get an early Christmas present. :flower:

GL ladies! Hope to see more bfps on here !

Ugh. No idea what's going on with this cycle. Took my Clomid CD5 - CD9... had two days of high temps right around O... FF is telling me that I ovulated CD15, but I didn't get my + OPK or fertile CM until CD16! And then I had a bigger temp jump. I've always had good luck with OPK's in the past, never had an issue with them. I did have two days of awful sleep on CD16 & CD17, but that's not unusual for me, and it's never made my temps go that high pre-O.

I'm wondering if I completely missed my O, since we did AI on CD16 & CD17, and I assumed I O'd on CD17... :shrug:

Anyone have any thoughts? UGH UGH UGH

I got caught up! :) Huge congrats to the BFPs so far! Sorry for all the the :witch: got. :( And good luck to those still waiting to test!

Yoga, hi to you as well! I'm excited to be in a testing thread with you again! How have you been feeling today?

Danni, thanks for managing this thread! And congrats on becoming a foster parent, that's so exciting! I think that's a really cool thing you're doing. :)

DHBH, yay for getting your temp rise! I love it when things fall into place like I think they should on stuff like that.

2moms, that's really confusing, I wish I was able to give you more insight. I see why FF thinks you O'd on cd15 since you got your first temp spike on cd16, but then that wouldn't really make sense for your +OPK and fertile CM. That's just...weird. I'm really sorry, I hope someone with more charting experience can help give you a better idea of what you're looking at!

AFM, I got my crosshairs this morning so I'm officially 3dpo. Wahoo! Let the tww officially begin for me. :)

2kidsplus, congrats!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: That's wonderful news, so happy for you!

2kidsplus, congrats!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: That's wonderful news, so happy for you!

thanks. I did it at 2 am. bc I couldn't sleep. I got a very very faint one yesterday at 7dpo but I thought it was a fluke. and then this morning it was much darker at 8dpo. :D

I am so beyond excited 5 years have finally paid off.
how are you doing??

5 years?! Wow!!! That makes it even more awesome. I mean, not that it's not great for someone who's been trying for less time, or even someone who gets pregnant their first month of trying. I'm so happy for everyone who gets their BFP! But I can't help but feel a little extra excitement for those who have been trying for so long and finally get what their heart desires! That's amazing news! And 8dpo (well, 7dpo really!) is so early, that's fantastic!

I'm doing good, thanks! Just sitting over here at 3dpo, patiently waiting out this tww. :coffee:

5 years?! Wow!!! That makes it even more awesome. I mean, not that it's not great for someone who's been trying for less time, or even someone who gets pregnant their first month of trying. I'm so happy for everyone who gets their BFP! But I can't help but feel a little extra excitement for those who have been trying for so long and finally get what their heart desires! That's amazing news! And 8dpo (well, 7dpo really!) is so early, that's fantastic!

I'm doing good, thanks! Just sitting over here at 3dpo, patiently waiting out this tww. :coffee:

yeah the tww is excruciating. big hugs. and lots of :dust:

Congrats 2 kidsplusttc3!!!! WOW that was out of left field! Such good news!

I got my bfp this morning!!!! Faimy but on an ic and a tesco test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->