December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

2moms, DHBH, yoga- so sorry! Hopefully January will bring us all a bfp to start the new year on a happy note!

Danni- good luck with the new center! Fx for you!

Court- that's great you are feeling so positive this cycle! I really hope you get your bfp! Maybe the weird symptoms you're feeling are implantation? Good luck!

Afm, I don't know exactly what is going on. I have been temping and we came to my in-laws for this week for Christmas and I forgot my thermometer! And it is right at the time when I am supposed to be O'ing so now I don't know for sure if I did or not. I bought a new thermometer yesterday and used it this morning but my temp didn't rise above the others so I don't know if it's just the new thermometer or if I really didnt O. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

9dpo today and got my BFP! Very faint but definitely there on an IC.
Nausea is insane :( I didn't start feeling sick with DS until I was 5 weeks, so this is all new to me!
Hoping little baby sticks, GL to everyone else :)

Nausea is insane :( I didn't start feeling sick with DS until I was 5 weeks, so this is all new to me!

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present

Congrats!!! That's got to be the best Christmas present! H&H 9 months! Hopefully the nausea doesn't get worse!

So didn't want to update yet as it was early but I got my BFP 3 days ago at 9 DPO. Still new still cautious and not very optimistic (history has not been kind).

Wishing you ladies the best of luck!

Confusion !!! I'm so so happy for you :) congratulations :) I pray with all my heart that this is your rainbow xxxxx

So didn't want to update yet as it was early but I got my BFP 3 days ago at 9 DPO. Still new still cautious and not very optimistic (history has not been kind).

Wishing you ladies the best of luck!

Aww yay! Praying for a sticky little miracle! Congratulations!

Btw have they checked your thyroid ? Tsh levels ??

Yes, several times. As long as a million other tests lol. Been poked an prodded more times than is possible to count. My thyroid panels have come back normal all three times that they've been tested.

Aww yay! Praying for a sticky little miracle! Congratulations!

Thank you :hugs:

11 DPO today, waiting until monday to test - anxious.
WAH!

Congratulations court & confuzion :)

Hoping this is it for both of you <3

Sorry to hear that Danni <3 Not long til you can check out this new centre :) x

I got a BFP @ 13 DPO, a darker BFP on 14DPO - and confirmed blood test yesterday (14PO).
HCG 65, Progesterone 29, more bloods tomorrow to make sure my levels are going up :) a wonderful late christmas present after 2 years 7months TTC.

I got a BFP @ 13 DPO, a darker BFP on 14DPO - and confirmed blood test yesterday (14PO).
HCG 65, Progesterone 29, more bloods tomorrow to make sure my levels are going up :) a wonderful late christmas present after 2 years 7months TTC.

Congratulations!

Congrats to the new BFPs!

Sorry the witch found you Danni. Hope the meeting with your new doc gets you a good treatment plan.

So nervous to test tomorrow. Started spotting last night (9dpo) and today. Also having some uterine pinching. But not feeling very optimistic as I've been spotting for 2-3 days before AF since my ectopic.

Hey ladies- I never came back to update but got my bfp this cycle on Dec 21 at 10dpo- praying this one will stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->