December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Positive opk yesterday morning, so should be ovulating sometime today (unless it already has happened over night). Will be 8dpo on Christmas day, not sure if I should test then or not now!

7DPO today (I think... FF has me all messed up, but I'm going by my OPK, since they've been nothing but reliable in the past), and no symptoms to speak of. Oddly relaxed this time, not expecting anything at all. I already feel "out" and am making plans for next cycle. But no spotting yet, which is a plus! That crap usually starts anywhere from 4DPO to 13DPO, so the longer it holds off, the happier month I have LOL.

Congrats to all the BFP's around here! Maybe your dust will rub off on the rest of us :thumbup:

Hey ladies! So sorry it's been a while! So I've been to the hospital for my bloods as I've had some history with ectopics and started having shoulder pain Sunday....
Beta hcg on Sunday x
was 944
Beta hcg on Tuesday was 1951

So it's doubled!

Will keep you all updated tomorrow when I have my scan. How are you all? Xxx

Hey ladies! So sorry it's been a while! So I've been to the hospital for my bloods as I've had some history with ectopics and started having shoulder pain Sunday....
Beta hcg on Sunday x
was 944
Beta hcg on Tuesday was 1951

So it's doubled!

Will keep you all updated tomorrow when I have my scan. How are you all? Xxx

Congrats! That is great news! :flower:

Afm Is it the weekend yet????? So anxious to start poas :blush:

Court, yay for positive opk! Good luck, I hope you caught that eggie! :thumbup:

2moms, I'm sorry you're feeling out already. :( I love that you're feeling more relaxed this go around though, that's great! And yay for no spotting yet! FX!!!

Onetube, that's great news! Congrats!!!! Definitely let us know how the scan goes today!

DHBH, I hear ya! I broke down and tested this morning at 9dpo...bfn, of course! :dohh: I'm testing again on Saturday since I have a party to go to that night, but then am going to *try* to not test again until the 24th!

2dpo now, obviously nothing to report haha. Was feeling crampy yesterday for a bit, apparently can be the fallopian tubes contracting to get the egg to the uterus? Ive never heard that before haha.

Girls! I am so baffled. >.>

17 DPO today (depending on which app I ask -- and some people think I O'd 2 days later than that!) and got a another BFN yesterday on FMU. AF is now 4 days late. Fertility friend says I can officially test in two days, but that feels like forever from now.

Up to this point, my cervix has been firm and open. Today I checked right after taking my BBT and it's so swollen I could hardly find the opening at all, and when I did, I noticed that it's much smaller than it was yesterday!

But I'm getting AF-like cramps this morning, my temperature dropped from 98.43 to 98.14 this morning... I don't know what's going on! Ugh!

I'm trying to wait to test until the weekend. I plan on going to get FRERs instead of sticking with these Wondfo dip strips. They aren't all that sensitive, and either I'm one of those people whose hormones take forever to elevate, or I'm actually not pregnant...

I hope I find out one way or the other by this weekend. It's driving me nuts, and I don't want to run in for a blood test every time my cycle is off by a few days. lol

I am 3 DPO, I took Femara on CD3-CD7, Ultrasound on CD11 with two mature follicles, Ovidrel on CD13 and Ovulation on CD14. Testing 12/29. Today I have a bad stiff neck and a lingering headache, lots of CM, exhausted.

TTC for 2 years, 7 months, hoping this is my month!

Hey everyone! Congrats to the bfp I missed, hopefully next time for the ones the witch got.

So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

Hey everyone! Congrats to the bfp I missed, hopefully next time for the ones the witch got.

So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

Glad it's not in your tube! At 4 weeks it's definitely too early to see anything but a sac, usually don't see anything more till 6 or 7 weeks which is why other than special circumstances (likes yours) they don't typically do scans so early, not much to see! And can just make you worry unnecessarily.

Sounds like your hcg is increasing nicely! I'm sure everything is going to be great! Time to kick back, relax and enjoy (as much as possible) the next 9 months :flower:

The nausea and/or throwing up sucks but just means you have lots of hormones in your system that your body isn't used to, so definitely a good sign. Hope it doesn't get too bad for you and is over after the 1st trimester :flower:

Trying not to SS, since I didn't have any symptoms with DD till like 6 or 7 weeks in. But i do have some mild twinges and pulling sensations. Hope it's signs of implantation! I'm 7dpo today, so it's possible! FX! Trying to wait till Sunday to poas, but might try Saturday since I have lots of ic's. Won't test tomorrow since I know it's too early

Woke up in the middle of the night to my right breast bothering me. Thought it was because dd hadn't woken up to nurse for a while, so went in and fed her. But didn't help and it's still really sore this morning.

I haven't had sore breasts from fullness or anything for many months. And when I did nursing relieved it. I didn't have any soreness during last pregnancy and never get it before AF

So maybe early pregnancy sign???? I know pregnancies can be very different. It's just my right breast and only on the right side, but it's super sore to the touch, like a nasty bruise.

Only other thought was mastitis, I've never had it, but read you usually feel a lump, and the skin can be red and hot, or hurts to nurse, and feels better after nursing. None of which applies to me, so I don't THINK it's that... anyone on her have mastitis before? Does it sound like I could have it even though I don't have a lunp, or red skin, doesn't hurt to nurse, as long as she doesn't kick my boob! And nursing doesn't relieve it...

FX it's a sign that I'll get my bfp!

Onetube, so glad to hear your scan went so well! That's great news!!!

DHBH, sounding good! I really hope this will lead to your bfp! :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is holding up okay! I'm still keeping my FX for all of you! :)

Welp, AF came for me late last night and seems to be making up for lost time by being terrible! :devil:

Here's to staying snuggled up in a blanket all day, sipping coffee and watching movies. I love being able to work from home for this very reason.

Ireadyermind, so sorry that the :witch: came! :( And that it's so bad this month. I'm glad you're able to take care of yourself and be comfy today though! FX for next month! :)

Sorry the witch flew in and got you, ireadyermind :dohh: Take care of yourself and enjoy your coffee :coffee:

Glad the scan went well, onetubeleft!! How exciting!

Chillin' here at 11DPO. Still no spotting, so at least there's that. But my boobs started hurting yesterday, just like AF is coming... and I had two separate dreams last night -- one in which AF came, and the other in which I tested and got a BFN. Ha. You can tell where my subconscious is at, even if I'm trying to be relaxed about this!

Pretty sure I'm out, due to the PMS stuff going on, so looking forward to AF getting here so we can get on with things (and my boobs can stop hurting LOL). Obviously not calling it yet, but I'm none too hopeful at this point.

Good luck to you ladies!

Hi Ladies! I hope this week was a good one. :xmas9:

ireadyermind~Congrats on becoming an aunt 3 times over. I would think that the triplets will be a good distraction from the MIL asking about you making her a gma again. Sorry AF got you and she is being so terrible.

Rach & Xprincess~Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

DBH~Happy belated Birthday to your dd! She is adorable! I hope your sore breast is an early sign. :O)

Onetube~Congrats on your bloodwork coming back so positive! Whohooo! I am so glad that your scan went so well!!! Congratulations! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

2Moms~Sorry you are feeling out. :growlmad:

Hi Turtle! I am feeling great day! Thanks for asking. How are you? Any symptoms? I hope you get your Christmas BFP! :hugs:

For the ladies that AF got you, I hope January is your month!

AFM, I am in the TWW limbo. AF or spotting should have come yesterday or today, but there is nothing. The 2nd ovidrel/booster shot is finally out of my system so I can start testing and not get a false BFP. I will test on Monday, if AF has not reared her head. I sure hope this one sticks.

Merry Christmas a few days early! Baby dust to all. :dust:

Hi Ladies! I hope this week was a good one. :xmas9:

ireadyermind~Congrats on becoming an aunt 3 times over. I would think that the triplets will be a good distraction from the MIL asking about you making her a gma again. Sorry AF got you and she is being so terrible.

Rach & Xprincess~Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

DBH~Happy belated Birthday to your dd! She is adorable! I hope your sore breast is an early sign. :O)

Onetube~Congrats on your bloodwork coming back so positive! Whohooo! I am so glad that your scan went so well!!! Congratulations! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

2Moms~Sorry you are feeling out. :growlmad:

Hi Turtle! I am feeling great day! Thanks for asking. How are you? Any symptoms? I hope you get your Christmas BFP! :hugs:

For the ladies that AF got you, I hope January is your month!

AFM, I am in the TWW limbo. AF or spotting should have come yesterday or today, but there is nothing. The 2nd ovidrel/booster shot is finally out of my system so I can start testing and not get a false BFP. I will test on Monday, if AF has not reared her head. I sure hope this one sticks.

Merry Christmas a few days early! Baby dust to all. :dust:

Hi dear. Just browsing and saw your name as a last poster, so I clicked and just read this. Fingers crossed! Wanted to say hi and subscribe so I can get updates!

Hi turtle..:hi: Will have to read a back a little bit to see where you're at... Hope you get a great Christmas present with two lines!!

Wishing you ladies all the best and hoping for some more bfps in the next few days!

Ah just read back, sending positive vibes for this Christmas bfp turtle! :)

9 dpo today and of course I had to try poas, bfn which I suspected but I have no patience! I know its way early still. With dd I got my first bfp in the late afternon at 10dpo, that morning was a bfn, so I know it can change quickly.

My sore breast did turn out to be a clogged milk duct :nope: so not a pregnancy sign. Hope I can clear it up on my own without it turning into mastitis.

Hope I get my bfp for Christmas!!!

GL ladies, hoping for more bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back