December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

I've been mia for a while, lots been going on. Sorry to those who AF got. Lots of :dust: in the new year.
It's looking like some of you will be testing in the next few days, good luck! I really hope you get your Christmas bfp!

AFM, i think I might be ovulating soon. If I do, this will be the earliest I have ever O'd. Here is my opk from this morning. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 33
Mind if I join you all? I'm 1 dpo now so planning to test NYE. Hoping to say goodbye to 2014 the best possible way- with a BFP!!!

Congrats to everyone who's gotten their BFP, hugs to those the :witch: found, and fx for all those still waiting to test!

Think I'm gonna be out :nope: started spotting and having cramps, and temp drop, only 10dpo today, but only had 10 day LP last month :cry: thought my LP would be longer since I Oed early. Guess not ..

Not officially out yet, but don't have much hope, AF seems to be on her way and bfn so far...

Thanks, leftwonderin. I am still new to opk's; trying to figure them out! I guess we better get busy! How long after a positive opk do women usually O?

DHBH, so sorry! Our bodies can be so confusing, I hate it!

Welcome, hatethewait! Fx you get your new year BFP!

Hi Ladies! I hope this week was a good one. :xmas9:

ireadyermind~Congrats on becoming an aunt 3 times over. I would think that the triplets will be a good distraction from the MIL asking about you making her a gma again. Sorry AF got you and she is being so terrible.

Rach & Xprincess~Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

DBH~Happy belated Birthday to your dd! She is adorable! I hope your sore breast is an early sign. :O)

Onetube~Congrats on your bloodwork coming back so positive! Whohooo! I am so glad that your scan went so well!!! Congratulations! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

2Moms~Sorry you are feeling out. :growlmad:

Hi Turtle! I am feeling great day! Thanks for asking. How are you? Any symptoms? I hope you get your Christmas BFP! :hugs:

For the ladies that AF got you, I hope January is your month!

AFM, I am in the TWW limbo. AF or spotting should have come yesterday or today, but there is nothing. The 2nd ovidrel/booster shot is finally out of my system so I can start testing and not get a false BFP. I will test on Monday, if AF has not reared her head. I sure hope this one sticks.

Merry Christmas a few days early! Baby dust to all. :dust:

Hi dear. Just browsing and saw your name as a last poster, so I clicked and just read this. Fingers crossed! Wanted to say hi and subscribe so I can get updates!

Hi turtle..:hi: Will have to read a back a little bit to see where you're at... Hope you get a great Christmas present with two lines!!

Wishing you ladies all the best and hoping for some more bfps in the next few days!

Hi Jules~Great to see you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I can't believe you are almost 20 weeks already. Time really flies. Fx your ultrasound goes well. Merry Christmas!

Thanks, leftwonderin. I am still new to opk's; trying to figure them out! I guess we better get busy! How long after a positive opk do women usually O?

DHBH, so sorry! Our bodies can be so confusing, I hate it!

Welcome, hatethewait! Fx you get your new year BFP!

Tell me about it! I literally had a couple spots, only enough to show up on tp, didn't even get onto my underwear. Now it's gone again... and i dont normally spot before AF, she just shows up....so not completely out, but not holding my breath either :shrug::shrug::shrug:

As much as I would just want this cycle over to start the next ASAP (assuming im not pregnant) I want to have a bit longer LP, 10 days is just so short. If AF could at least stay away for a couple more days it will give me more hope for future cycles.

Opps. I forgot to update, af got me on 18th so I'm currently cd5! Fx for a new year bfp!! Good luck to those still testing!!!x

Well, here I am at 13DPO.... and not a spot to be seen. This is the longest I've ever gone without spotting before AF. I told myself that if I made it to 14DPO without starting to spot, I'd let myself test.

I was sure that I was out, because my boobs feel like they always do before AF, and then yesterday, my temp fell a little (still above the coverline, but it usually starts to fall a day or two before AF). But it's back up today. Boobs still feel PMS-y, and I've been having my PMS-y, vivid dreams.. so I still think it's probably just the Clomid that's keeping me from spotting (which is actually kinda awesome if it's true, because I hate bleeding for two weeks every damn month)... but I'm not calling myself out just yet.

Will test tomorrow if no blood today. I hate that damn BFN, but at least then I'll know if I can have a drink for the holidays, right? :wacko:

Good morning, ladies! Yoga, I can't wait for you to test today! The suspense is killing me!!! Good luck!!! :)

Hi Jules, and thanks! :) I temped again this morning just to see and I had a big ol' temp drop, so I'm guessing AF will arrive today or tomorrow as scheduled. :cry: I'm pretty bummed, as I felt so sure this cycle! :( Oh well, I'll just wait for her to arrive and then I'll be on to the next cycle. Sigh.

DHBH, sorry that it turned out to be a clogged milk duct! I hope it clears up for you soon! :hugs: Also sorry about the spotting and your body doing such confusing things. Why can't they just do what we want them to do?! :haha:

Bjs2005, that looks positive to me too! Good luck, I really hope you catch it! I think they say you usually O anywhere from about 12-36 hours after a positive opk.

Hatethewait, welcome! :hi: Good luck, what a fun day to test! That would be a great way to leave 2014 and welcome in 2015! :haha:

Babylove, sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs: FX for January!!!

2moms2be, that's great news about not spotting yet! I have everything crossed for you that it means you'll be getting your BFP! I have my FX for you that it stays away today too, and can't wait to see what happens when you test tomorrow if so! Good luck! :)

Turtle sounds like we are in the same boat unfortunately. I felt so optomistic about this cycle. But it's only #2 for me.

I'm calling it and moving onto the next cycle. 11dpo tiny bit of spotting, mild cramps, HUGE temp drop below the coverline :nope: and just out of curiosity I tested and bfn. It would be a mircale for me to suddenly get a bfp.

Good news is the clogged milk duct healed on its own before turning into mastitis. But man that hurt like crazy for a few days!!!

Onto the new year! Hope I don't see the rest of you in the January thread, goodluck!!!

DHBH, I'm really sorry that you're so sure you're out this cycle. :( I'll be keeping my FX that you get that miracle and that this is your month after all! :) I'm really glad to hear that your blocked milk duct cleared up though, I'm sure that's a relief!

And I knew it, the :witch: flew in! Onto the January thread!

FX for you ladies to get your Christmas bfp!

Hi Ladies! How are you? Ready for Christmas?

DHB~Sorry the witch got you! I am happy to hear that the clogged duct worked itself out. That sounds very painful.

BJs~Good Luck catching the egg! That is as positive as an OPK can get. Go get it girl! :sex:

Turtle~Hey lady! Sorry you are feeling out. Still holding out hope that this is your cycle. :hugs:

AFM, I started spotting this morning with a negative test. I am disappointed, but I’m not surprised. This cycle did not go as smoothly as I had hoped. On the bright side, I will be enjoying a nice big glass of anything that will get me drunk on New Years! :xmas13: On to 2015 with new beginnings.

I'm sorry the witch flew in ladies! I hope to see you all in the January thread. You can find the link on the front page.

Afm: nothing to exciting going on here. Did not opk the past few cycles, just kinda over it... Did bd 2 days before i think i ovulated. Hubby and i decided after a year break it was time to start back with a new fertility center. Consult appointment is January 14th. I'm nervous and scared... Hitting the 3 year mark of TTC... never seeing a positive.

I hope the 13th goes well and that you find a doc who is able to help you. Sometimes it just takes the right doc! :hugs:.

Hi ladies, nearly 7dpo for me (it's about 10.30pm here in nz). Trying not to symptom spot and to just take my mind off ttc which tbh has been easy with Christmas to plan for! DS has been keeping us busy so the days are just flying by. I feel a bit weird tonight, like something is different, but who knows what that could be!
This is month 5 for us so I've got my fingers crossed! Will probably test on the 27th

14DPO. Woke up to a bigger temp drop, decided to test anyway, just for the hell of it, since I've never gone this long without spotting. Got what I'm sure is an evap line on an IC. Tiniest bit of blood about an hour ago. Calling it for this cycle. Onto January! Had my meltdown after the bfn, and I'm feeling better. Keep on keeping on, right? :)

Last night I had some cramping and throbbing pain in lower abdo, and some throbbing pain im lower back. My breast also started hurting a bit. Both are not normal at all for me. Felt like af was coming although im only 7dpo so im hoping its not that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->