December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Thanks me too!!!! I had heartburn this morning after breakfast - another unusual occurrence for me. I never eat breakfast but I was starving after my appointment! Of course I ordered a large OJ and spent the next 3 hours with awful heartburn. Still getting twinges down by my ovaries. FX for all of us!!!

:dust:

jenny9276, Yay for confirmed Ovulation!! :)

2moms2be, glad your back, I don't remember you but hey It's nice to *sorta* meet you lol It's always good to have a back up plan :)

Becky61, I caved, I tested and BFN *I think* I think I see lines everywhere. lol

2moms2be, glad your back, I don't remember you but hey It's nice to *sorta* meet you lol It's always good to have a back up plan :)

Nice to meet you too :happydance: I hope it's a lucky month for both of us! We met with the donor earlier today & signed the contract, and he seems very sincere, so I'm hopeful that we won't need Plan B... but I've learned it's always good to have one!

Good news so far right! :)

I'm looking frward to my results on the 15t of this month and hopefully they tell me that my hormone levels are good now. lol

I'm 11dpo, hope all these bfp have rubbed off on me. Had an evap last week. So I've made a pac to not test till Friday. I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! Not had any symptoms other than warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Hi ladies! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but we took a break for a few months after our last donor bailed on us.

But we're back this month with a new donor, our first time using a bank (just in case THIS donor bails; we want a backup plan), AND my first Clomid cycle! I took 50mg CD5-CD9. This is CD10. Expecting to O on Sunday the 7th, but I know Clomid can change your cycle, and I'm a bit irregular anyway.

Anyway, I'll set my test date for Christmas -- the 25th. Subject to change, of course, but... here we go!

Good luck everyone :hugs:

Of course I remember you! Welcome back! I'm glad to see you've found a new donor. Good luck this cycle!

I'm looking frward to my results on the 15t of this month and hopefully they tell me that my hormone levels are good now. lol

My levels are wonky too - I have a thyroid disorder. High FSH and LH, so my follicles kept growing and shrinking and growing and shrinking...my LH kept surging and going back down...finally we got to an 18mm follicle and triggered...If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I start on a certain estrogen to keep my FSH down so hopefully my ovaries will respond to the injections better!

What are you doing for your levels?

Congrats on the BFP, ahughes! H&H nine months!

My levels are wonky too - I have a thyroid disorder. High FSH and LH, so my follicles kept growing and shrinking and growing and shrinking...my LH kept surging and going back down...finally we got to an 18mm follicle and triggered...If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I start on a certain estrogen to keep my FSH down so hopefully my ovaries will respond to the injections better!

What are you doing for your levels?

My testosterone levels are high and other stuff I couldn't quite wrap my head around. All this is sooo confusing, but I will ask my doc on the 15th exactly how much better/worse my results are...

I def hope that your levels get under control :)

So tested, (I swear I have no will power) I swear I 'm seeing things lol :/ But it was visible to me in person, not sure if i got it on the picture. Opinions please?

Attachments

• 20141203_082334 PIC.jpg
    20141203_082334 PIC.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
So tested, (I swear I have no will power) I swear I 'm seeing things lol :/ But it was visible to me in person, not sure if i got it on the picture. Opinions please?

I think I *may* see something, but it is really really light. It is hard to tell. Perhaps waiting another day or two to see if you get a darker line. Good luck!

Just got my :bfp: today, totally unexpected. Will post a pic as soon as I can.

Luckyeleven congratulations! How many months have you been TTC?

anagee I *think* I can see it!!!!!!!

X

Becky61, Ahh at least I'm not alone in seeing something on the test. lol Will prob retest from now until Friday, hoping to see progression :)

Congrats on the BFP, luckyeleven!!! That is so exciting!

How are you ladies doing? Nothing much to report except for my crazy sleepiness :( lol

*Hoping the line I saw in my test today will progressively get darker* Here is to hoping :)

UniCongrats luckyeleven!!! :flower:

Ugh so boring over here... cd 9 *yawn* and last cycle didn't O till cd 22, hoping it's not SO late this month. The wait for O is longer than the tww! Hope my cycle gets more normal. They are longer than they used to be, O is later in the cycle and only had 10 day LP, I bought ic's for opks and will start using them in the next couple days incase I do O at a more normal time. Don't want to miss it!!!

Also would love to O sooner so I can test on or before xmas. It would be an awesome present to get a bfp! And if bfn I will have xmas to distract me. Though it's only cycle 2, and yes wouldve loved to have a bfp on cycle 1 but wasn't really affected by AF coming. Last time for dd had a chemical on the 2nd try and got pregnant with her on the 4th try. So I'm pretty confident that it will happen in the next few months. I'm sure not being stressed about it can only help.

FX I O earlier, bored of waiting!

Good luck ladies! Hope to see lots more bfps!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->