December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

Ahughes i have my fingers crossed over here!!!! X

Goodluck :) everything crossed for you . I agree with previous comment DECEMBER is offically here lets get those BFP rolling in :)

I'm so confused. Meant to pick up an opk today but did a pg instead. Showed up very faint positive. It has to be an evap though as I'm only on cd17. I take clomid cds2-6. Can anyone shed some light?

AHH! I am beyond shocked and still doesn't seem real. Called my DH and he was so calm?? I was freaking out. Still shaking! Thank you to everyone who wished me good luck! C'mon sticky bean!

Attachments

• WIN_20141201_175520.jpg
    WIN_20141201_175520.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
AHH! I am beyond shocked and still doesn't seem real. Called my DH and he was so calm?? I was freaking out. Still shaking! Thank you to everyone who wished me good luck! C'mon sticky bean!

Congratulations!

Omg congrats!! What an awesome way to start December off. H&h 9 months

Finally joining in after months of not being allowed to TTC after my last miscarriage. AF just came and I'll be testing probably on the 27th!

Yahoooooo first dec BFP :) congratulations hopefully this month will be a bumper crop ;)

Finally joining in after months of not being allowed to TTC after my last miscarriage. AF just came and I'll be testing probably on the 27th!

Welcome back dear! I'm sending extra special prayers that you get a sticky baby real soon! :dust:

Omgosh congratulations Ahughes!!!!!! :flower:

Today AF is due. She ALWAYS shows up when I wake up...
No sign of her yet but trying to not get my hopes up because I've had zero symptoms. Will probably test tonight... Is it bad I just want to wait for the weekend or wait for the witch because I don't want to see a bfn!!!

Massive congratulations :) x

Hey ladies, I hope you all enjoyed the holiday. I am currently 10dpiui/dpo. I am trying to hold out and not test until Dec. 7th. Lets see how this goes....

I'm trying to hold out until Dec 5th, so I feel your pain! :wacko:. Good luck to you :thumbup: and I hope you get a BFP!! :)

Thanks Ahughes and congrats!!!

Cd 39 today and NOTHING :( 14 DPO give or take? I feel very much out. I hope my cycles are not getting longer. The thing is I have no real clue of when I should test. -_-

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Had my transvaginal u/s to confirm O today....follicle on the left was 18 before 150/follistim and 10,000ui hcg trigger shot on 11/29, now it's a 13 :happydance:

Woohoo I ovulated! Starting progesterone and estrace tomorrow! Blood test on 12/16 but I'm testing out the trigger and hoping for a BFP around the 11th or 12th!

I had some cramps yesterday morning about 39 hours after the trigger, so if that was O I guess I'm 1dpo today, 3dpt!

Hi ladies! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but we took a break for a few months after our last donor bailed on us.

But we're back this month with a new donor, our first time using a bank (just in case THIS donor bails; we want a backup plan), AND my first Clomid cycle! I took 50mg CD5-CD9. This is CD10. Expecting to O on Sunday the 7th, but I know Clomid can change your cycle, and I'm a bit irregular anyway.

Anyway, I'll set my test date for Christmas -- the 25th. Subject to change, of course, but... here we go!

Good luck everyone :hugs:

Hope this is it for you Jenny! Let the 2WW begin!!!!

Anagee I would be testing by now at 14DPO!

Welcome back Kate, I personally don't remember you... I'm on my 6th month TTC, but managed to stay away from the TTC forums until 3/4 months ago!! Welcome back though, & all the best of luck :)

2DPO today... *yawns* x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->